PDA

View Full Version : A fun--and funny--true story

myMichelle
05-24-2006, 10:10 AM
I was just reading a post in the member introduction section, and it reminded me of the following true story:

A couple of years ago, I decided that I wanted to go to the mall and have a spa pedicure (something I highly recommend for anyone who has never tried it). So I put on my fovorite denimmini skirt, breast forms, oversized sweatshirt, and a pair of nice black heeled sandals and I went to a local shopping mall, where I had my nails painted in a beautiful bright fire engine red. My nails really looked nice with my black strappy sandals...anyway, all of this happened over the lunch hour and I was starting to get hungry. On my way home, I went through a McDonald's drivethru and grabbed a burger and fries. I pulled into the parking lot of a strip mall to eat, and as I was sitting there, a man approached me (having no idea whatsoever at that moment that I was a crossdresser). He explained that his car had a dead battery and he asked me if I'd be willing to give him a jump start. I reluctantly agreed, and oh, what a sight that was...I stepped out of my car in my mini skirt, black heels and bright red freshly-painted toenails. I think I gave everyone something to talk about that night at the dinner table...Everyone was looking at me--the guy I was helping, his wife, a group of girls getting into a nearby car, you name it. I was a bit nervous at the time, but that sure was fun! The really cool thing is that, no matter what he may have thought about crossdressers before that day, he can't deny that I was polite, friendly, and helpful when he needed it most!

Has anyone else ever had an experience similar to this?

LaceyDee
05-24-2006, 11:19 AM
I don't have a story to match that one, but that is one way to get you out and about!!!

JoAnnDallas
05-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Did he thank you.... What was his wife reaction.... Did he call you "Mam"??

myMichelle
05-24-2006, 02:36 PM
Judging by the look on her face, I'm fairly certain I completely blew her mind! The guy did thank me, and I do believe he was grateful for my assistance, but I'm really not sure what he thought of me. I think he felt like he couldn't afford to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Sam-antha
05-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Some gift horse

trannie T
05-24-2006, 07:59 PM
He just wanted to look up your skirt when you bent over the battery.

Kelli Taylor
05-28-2006, 11:22 AM
I was dressed to the nines and driving home one nite and happened to get a flat tire OMG!, what to do now? I waited until the coast was relatively clear and got out and started looking for everything to change my tire but could not find the tool to lower the tire from underneath my truck, really getting nervous at this point, when a car pulls up and an older gentelman gets out and proceeded to help finish changing my tire. he also called me miss the whole time. what a wonderful experience it turned out to be and then I left for home.

Kelli:)