PDA

View Full Version : feeling good, it's ok to be me

Wendy me
11-17-2004, 09:18 AM
hi i had a late thearpy secession last night things went real well working on the me/ him thing split personaly , domant, submissive, abuseive"gender imbalance" i am starting to get a handdle on some of this. it's ok to be me ;) all of me for now nether of us is going any were. working on creating a blance in my life . when i left last night driveing home just the words" it's ok to be me." made me feel so happy no guilt ,,no shame, no need to fix anything... just be.. the two extreams in my life want be "on" all the time just need to get them to "play nice together" :p

where am i going ??? i don't know . but one step at a time, for now.
" IT'S OK TO BE ME" :)

Danielle1960
11-17-2004, 10:16 AM
I had the same feeling after some time from the psychologist. I guess we are learning to assert
ourselves more. But the feeling of it is OK and all will be fine is inspiration that was
great to hear considering the religious pressure I've had from the church and the wife.
Danielle

Wendy me
11-17-2004, 12:37 PM
danielle when i look back on some of the things i said, and have done its trully amazeing that i could have keeped up the scharde so long.. not totaly "fixed" but not totaly broken eather sometimes you have to give your slefe permission to be ok with your slefe

Wenda
11-17-2004, 08:03 PM
That is a milestone Wendy, congratulations. Four years ago, I ended up not working after working intensely for over 30 years. It nearly killed me. I was frantic, then I bought a one-ton truck and drove 240,000 km hauling rv's...very therapeutic...lots of time with yourself. I developed a concept of "velcro values". ;) These are values that just get attached to you, and you carry them along, never questioning them, measuring yourself and your actions against them, even though they may not be YOUR core values. Once you sort out the velcro values that someone else has stuck to you, and peal it off, and just live according to your own real values, life gets simpler. wenda. btw, love your boots...I finally got mine from eBay today...one set looks similar...yummy. w.

Wendy me
11-18-2004, 01:37 PM
yes i have muitaple (?) personales what cder dosen't???????
a
ny way were going over accepting me or us as a whole no blame no crouding just giveing eachouther a little space........it's freeing ......she got dressed while he sat back (tipical guy thing) when are you going to be through? hade to go to the market we bouth can't go can we?????
yes we can her high rize panttys his drab shell with one little pinkey panted ***** red her sunglassess............i'll drive(guy thing) on the bike back home wendy time........ :p soft sexey short skirt heels (out of my i am cooking supper)
i know this may seem just a little crazey to you all but for now it's working i feel my fem side growing ,a lot calamer at peace. still need a lot of work but fighting it won't work

one step at a time :D

Wendy me
11-18-2004, 02:31 PM
julie thats sounds right i use to worry abought fitting in or being normal but in doing that and looking for accepence from people who just don't matter . now it's time to find my slefe who ever she may be .you veary insitefull for now "in the gray area"
love ya girl,
got to run "T" time

Wenda
11-18-2004, 09:56 PM
I think there are a lot worse places in the world than being with Amelie. I don't see her world as grey...gothic and other... wenda.