PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Trip

LaceyDee
05-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Just got back from the Super Walmart here in town. Did some shopping for some fem things and I feel great!! Had to share it with you girls. Bought a nice cami, a few pairs of panties and some little shorts that zip up the side so you can show some more leg. I used the dressing room to try on the cami and the shorts. I feel wonderful. Hardly any butterflies. A hugh step for me. Here's to shopping!!!!

vikki
05-24-2006, 03:19 PM
well done ive not that far yet . i still get scared just walking into a womans shop alone so i know how hard it is todo what you did so well done

Sonia_cd
05-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Congrats Lacey Dee!!! Seems like you're well on the way to incorporating retail therapy into your daily routine :D

Love,
Sonia

kimmigir1
05-24-2006, 04:36 PM
well done ive not that far yet . i still get scared just walking into a womans shop alone so i know how hard it is todo what you did so well done

i know how you feel its hard , but once you take that first step its really easy actually , i mean theres a store i go to near where i live , its a plus size store and if you have come out to one of your GG friends , it actually makes the transition into one of those stores more relaxing , because your with a GG especially if your in the store not dressed because your with a gg no one gives you a second glance , me and my gf constantly go to stores like this together because im the same way , and with her there im more at ease , shes been trying to convince me to go into one of the dressing rooms and try a few things on , but i have yet to do so because of the wayward glances i might get if i do that , but she suggested calling the store to ask how they would react , and i did so (not the store i go to mind you) and they say it always happens which put me at a little more ease and im not as reluctant to do this now, but i still havent done it so yeah , its a little more easier if you have someone that goes there in a sence "supporting" you thats just my 0.02