PDA

View Full Version : What You Looking At!!!

Julie York
05-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I don't know how many of you are on the hormone trail as I am shallow and don't pay attention....:D ...I do seem to remember something about a Captain Fantastic or someone....but I wondered if any of you had experienced emotional changes that were not fanciful but very noticable and real. Like...sex drive and raging irritability etc etc. I just wondered if you found yourself more open to facing people down when you might have previously avoided it.

This is for every FtM to answer..even Welsh people.:D

(Apologies to Captain Fantastic Lex:D )

CaptLex
05-24-2006, 08:17 PM
I don't know how many of you are on the hormone trail as I am shallow and don't pay attention....:D ...I do seem to remember something about a Captain Fantastic or someone....but I wondered if any of you had experienced emotional changes that were not fanciful but very noticable and real. Like...sex drive and raging irritability etc etc. I just wondered if you found yourself more open to facing people down when you might have previously avoided it.

This is for every FtM to answer..even Welsh people.

(Apologies to Captain Fantastic Lex:D )
No apologies necessary - I love the new title! :D

Hey, Julie:

Well, to answer your question, I'm definitely less moody and less prone to what I call the "hormonal roller coaster" (up one day and down the next). The libido has definitely kicked up, but from what I've heard it will probably get much higher (I'd kind of like to see just how high that will be). :eek:

There hasn't been any real rage so far, but I feel more likely to confront someone physically now, whereas before I would have probably only felt the need to try and reason with them. In fact, there was a recent incident where a guy directed a negative comment in my general direction and I thought he was talking to me so I started yelling and walking toward him. My cousin pulled me back and assured me the comment was not directed at us. That's not something I would have done before, but I did it without even thinking. :Punch:

No, irritability at all. In fact, I feel calmer, more in control, more self-assured and (for lack of a better word) more "visible". I kind of felt like I blended into the background before, but I have much more confidence now. Hard to tell how much of that is mental (from being happy to finally start the transition) and how much is the actual "T", but either way I like it.

Hope this answers your questions.