PDA

View Full Version : Had to make an embarrasing phone call...

Megan G
05-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Well like I said I had to make a very embarrasing phone call. I have today off from work and I thought I would get dolled up and do the housework to suprise my wife when she comes home.

Well with an hour to go before she is due home I decided to change back into my male clothes but when I went to remove my make up I nopticed that my wife was completely out of make up remover:eek:

So I scrubbed and scrubbed but my damn mascara will not come off (damn water proof stuff:rolleyes:

So I had to call her and ask her to stop and get some on the way home.:o Well to my suprise she took it very well and even shared a laugh with me as she is not one to wear make up so she commented on having a husband who does:love:

Comming out to her was the best thing that I ever could have done.

Trisha

kimmigir1
05-24-2006, 04:15 PM
oh i can imagine how that was , i have worm mascara but it want the waterproof stuff , ill make a note not to do so unless i have remover ^_^ and yeah having a supportive SO is a really great thing

Caitlintgsd
05-24-2006, 04:51 PM
I wear the waterproof if I'm going to be out all day (like a festival or something). It just seems to last better (I know, duh). If I'm just out for an evening I wear the regular stuff as it is easier to remove...

Karren H
05-24-2006, 05:30 PM
I always use the water soluable makeup....better for my "just-in-time" crossdressing!! LOL Your lucky too, most wives wouldn't have taken that call to well.....lucky girl!!

Love Karren

LucyTwitch
05-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Hi

The waterproof stuff is murder to get of with soap, if you run out of remover tri useing a cotton-bud socked in water and very little soap. My make you cry but dose come off.

Love
Lucy

myMichelle
05-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Hi, Trisha:

Your story reminds me of the time when I wore waterproof mascara in the morning (while crossdressing, of course.) That evening, I was at work and went to the restroom. As I was washing my hands, I just happened to glance in the mirror--to my great surprise, I was still wearing mascara. Nobody ever said a word, so I don't know whether or not anyone noticed or not...but it was a bit scary.

Katrina
05-24-2006, 06:49 PM
Back when I first started experimenting with makeup, I bought a waterproof mascara. I was able to get it off with liquid soap by gently massaging it into my eyelashes while keeping my eyes closed. It took a bit of skill, but I was able to remove the stuff without getting soap in my eyes.

Krystenw
05-24-2006, 10:34 PM
I hate it when I get soap in my eyes and I think the eye makeup removers leave my skin too oily then I end up with a ton of zits.
I have found the baby shampoo that advertises that it doesn't make you cry removes even the waterproof makeup.