PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

CassieW
05-24-2006, 06:43 PM
New here, and was curious if anyone has found a way to have female breasts without loosing the ability to please your SO? I am happily married and we want the best of both, is this possible?

Robertacd
05-24-2006, 06:50 PM
I would imagen implants and cosmetic surgery would be the only way to keep all the male parts in working order.

Kristen Kelly
05-24-2006, 06:54 PM
After three months, for me hormones has not stopped me in the bedroom, but it has cooled down my desires, takes me a little longer to get there. The added benifits other than breast growth are softer skin, little rounder butt, a little thinner hair growth all over.

bredalee25
05-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Before taking hormones on your own as it is very risky. As with any drug come side effects and a doctor can explain them to you. Please whatever you do don't just start taking them on your own. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you. BTW welcome to the forum.

ttfn

CassieW
05-24-2006, 07:32 PM
we have been on alot of the natural developement sites and emailed our questions but no responce. we are looking for the little,suttle changes rather than the quick surgery wham here I am things.

Caitlintgsd
05-24-2006, 07:55 PM
After three months, for me hormones has not stopped me in the bedroom, but it has cooled down my desires, takes me a little longer to get there. The added benifits other than breast growth are softer skin, little rounder butt, a little thinner hair growth all over.

Same here, but I guess my butt didn't know to stop at a "little rounder".

Karren H
05-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Have a friend that is using Zaluptas an herbal supliment from walgreens. And has grown a nice set. Don't know about the side effects and it's $40 a bottle. But for a set of those puppys!! Hehehe. "Priceless"

Love Karren

jillinla
05-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Hormones do lower your desire

Implants are great

It is nice that your friend is having herbalk success. In the past I have never found that to be the case

(best to use a doctor for the hrt - would have save me a llot of pain and brain cells)