PDA

View Full Version : Summer is coming

jen
05-24-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey gals now that summer is vastly approaching, wondering what's your favorite summertime wear. I love my short demin shorts, basic tee/tank top and of course my flip-flops and tote. Don't forget your sunglasses!:shades:

Karren H
05-24-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey gals now that summer is vastly approaching, wondering what's your favorite summertime wear. I love my short demin shorts, basic tee/tank top and of course my flip-flops and tote. Don't forget your sunglasses!:shades:

I hate summer!!! You can wear soooooo many more female clothes in the winter!! I'm seriously thinking about moving up to the artic circle!!! hehehe

Love Karren

michelle19845
05-24-2006, 10:42 PM
i have the fear that if i show too much skin i may give myself away ,even though i bought some summer shirts with no sleeves.it definitely gets hot with the wig too,have to find some herbal essence for that.

Caitlintgsd
05-25-2006, 01:46 AM
I really don't like the summer. Yea I have a ton of denim skirts that work but I really like to keep my shoulders and arms covered (no I am NOT hairy). Most of my wardrobe is winter. And who wants to wear black all summer.

Nlenro-nu2
05-25-2006, 02:18 AM
I really don't like the summer. Yea I have a ton of denim skirts that work but I really like to keep my shoulders and arms covered (no I am NOT hairy). Most of my wardrobe is winter. And who wants to wear black all summer.

Hi! Caitlintgsd! I'm Nlenro-nu2 and I don't like summer too! I'm also not hairy except wear I don't want it on my face! I don't care for the color black but I do have real dark purple and I don't wear that in the hot summers. I do have a few black outfits but I didn't buy them. Someone sent them to me in a bartering deal for something else. I live in Enderby BC
Canada, just moved there last November from Salmon Arm BC Canada where I was for about 5 years before that I was in Enderby for 4 years. I go where the rent is affordable! Who wants to wear black all summer? My
sister: Meannie Jeannie.. she likes dressing in black or dark blue and pretends to be one of those Bad Guys you see on Detective shows & Westerns. She has hinted of wanting to be a male! I don't know why a female would want to be a male! She probably wonders why I want to wear woman's clothes!
I don't know if I want to be a female but I don't exactly like being a male so therefore I crossdress. The more I do it the more I like it! Well it's rare that I see someone that doesn't like summers. Most people say they love summers and they call me crazy for not liking summers. The reason I'm in BC is for the Mild Winters! Almost Like Thunderbay summers which really are more like winter or fall. I'd like to find a place with Thunderbay Summers and BC Winters! Well I also want to find someone that will take pictures of me while I'm crossdressed! Why was the person shoved into the Computer Drive? He said He was a CD! The only black I would wear all summer would be a belt or pantyhose. Have a Nice Day!

Nlenro-nu2
05-25-2006, 02:31 AM
I hate summer!!! You can wear soooooo many more female clothes in the winter!! I'm seriously thinking about moving up to the artic circle!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Hi Karen Hutton! I'm Nlenro-nu my favourite Summer clothing is one piece ladies swimwear. You won't find me in denim cause it's something that I just don't like. To me Denim spells Tramp! Well I am 56 and when I
was a kid there was lots of people in denim that wear bums. I wasn't one of them. I didn't CD till in my 20's Well there's not much to say about what
I like and don't like about clothing.. But I sure detest the hot summers. I'm more of winter person. Mild winters you can find me walking in shorts, occasionally a skirt! I do more cding indoors than outside just to avoid insulters! If such didn't exist then I'd be going outside alot more in dress
or swimwear!

Kate Simmons
05-25-2006, 05:36 AM
Sure Summer is hot but I'll tell you what. It really separates the men from the boys, er, I mean the women from the girls. It's really challenging to wear all those clothes, makeup and wigs when it's 70-80 degrees. A "real" woman will go for it though, regardless. Sometimes you pay a "price" for being feminine, but it's worth it. Ericka

AnnaMaria
05-25-2006, 05:50 AM
I have to agree with Ericka on this one. I just love my short shorts and tees in the summer. Though I don't really care to much for flip flops I prefer a nice pair of sandles myself. Also bought a couple of skorts for this year just to try and see how I liked them. I wore one yesterday and just loved it. Very comfy and fem and at the same time you can do so much more in them because you don't have to worry so much about showing things that shouldn't show.

anna

Annesah
05-25-2006, 08:49 AM
I have to agree with Ericka on this one. I just love my short shorts and tees in the summer. Though I don't really care to much for flip flops I prefer a nice pair of sandles myself. Also bought a couple of skorts for this year just to try and see how I liked them. I wore one yesterday and just loved it. Very comfy and fem and at the same time you can do so much more in them because you don't have to worry so much about showing things that shouldn't show.

anna

I agree! I LOVE Summer! This year I'm adding an ankle bracelet. :happy:

Faye Emmette
05-25-2006, 05:48 PM
..and way down South it's approaching Winter and my knees don't like it. I feel like an oldie with my blanket over my lap sitting here.
But Summer is too hot and so un-fem for me with basic under/outer wear.
Can't imagine that it's a crossdresser thang but I like the nether seasons .. Autumn and Spring.

Butterfly Bill
05-25-2006, 07:15 PM
A sleeveless rayon dress and sandals. How loose depends on how windy it is, but love those breezes however much they are. (And no makeup, wigs, or anything else to try to disguise myself.) It's my favorite time of the year.

jen
05-25-2006, 07:17 PM
I would love to wear a swimsuit, and gals all I asked is what is your favorite, what about just around the house. Thats mine, I'm still in closet somewhere between the bowling ball and pom poms.

Georgette
05-25-2006, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=Ericka Richards]Sure Summer is hot but I'll tell you what. It really separates the men from the boys, er, I mean the women from the girls. It's really challenging to wear all those clothes, makeup and wigs when it's 70-80 degrees. A "real" woman will go for it though, regardless. Sometimes you pay a "price" for being feminine, but it's worth it. Ericka[/QUOTe

:hugs:
Only 70-80, why not try 100-110, that's what I put up with so dress down a little.:rolleyes:

prokrstn8r
05-26-2006, 07:21 AM
I Absolutely love the summer!!!! I am a total beach girl, and love to lay out by the pool too :D I often will go to a nearby apartment complex and lay out in my pretty little pink bikini...I have a cute belly ring and a tattoo of tinkerbell on my right hip which I love to show off...and an anklet and toe rings... and of course my nails match my swmming attire :D

LaceyDee
05-26-2006, 12:37 PM
I love the summer!! Summer evenings walking around with a skirt and a warm breeze makes me feel more feminine than anything. Heels, a full skirt or dress, sexy panties and I am in heaven.

Christina Nicole
05-26-2006, 04:05 PM
Well, there are a lot of choices, but nothing is more quintessentially summery than the sundress.
Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Monique_Lynn
05-27-2006, 09:22 AM
Yeah!!! bring on summer, short shorts,tank tops,sundresses and sandles all work for me...

Deidra Cowen
05-27-2006, 09:36 AM

Love Karren

I freaking agree! I went to dinner with my GG friend Thursday night. It was humid as heck in Atlanta and I could feel my makeup getting hot just from the time to run to her place out to her car. We cranked up the AC immediately.

Then we had to sit inside not out on the deck at this cool resturant because as a CD I'd melt out in the heat.

But I'm not stopping...just gotta say cool! The Winter is way better and yes the cloths are easier too since I got big man shoulders and can't wear sleeveless stuff the GGs wear. <<<end of rant!!! giggle>>>