PDA

View Full Version : Sweden here we come

BobbieG
11-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Hi I am so excited that I might pee my panties I just heard from Jahnny and she said that our appointment has been moved up to the 22 of November and we have to leave here Friday the 19th. Oh I am so excited, I said that already didn't I.
Girls wish me luck, and I will be back here in about 2 weeks after that, I am so excited, there I go again.
I AM W-O-M-A-N , and just being a GIRL. :rolleyes:
Whoopee here we go.
Love & kisses
BobbieG ;)

Sweet Susan
11-17-2004, 02:12 PM
The very best of luck to you. Hope everything goes well. What a step!

BobbieG
11-17-2004, 02:13 PM
Yes it is time for the big moment SRS I am realy excited.
BobbieG

Sharon
11-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Bobbie:
Congratulations on accomplishing something that is so important to you!
Take a laptop with you, if you can, and keep us up to date on how things are going.
Good luck and hugs,
Sharon

BobbieG
11-17-2004, 04:44 PM
I thought about a laptop but I don't have the proper charging cords, and I don't think I can get one as we are going to be very busy the next day or two. I just hope that God will make sure I am safe and happy after this is done.
Right now I am still so excited about going to the birth place of SRS that I knowI will be in very capable hands. I won't be on here much the next day or two but will keep thinking about all of you wonderful people.
LOVE & KISSES

Julie
11-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Bobbie, so pleased that you're about to embark on this new phase in your life. I will be thinking of you whilst you're away and I hope things go smoothly. Good Luck.

JJ

JennyCD
11-17-2004, 05:34 PM
Fantastic. Good luck to you. You aren't the tiniest bit excited are you? :)

Amelie
11-17-2004, 06:43 PM
This is so nice Bobbie, I wish you all the best.

And say hello to ABBA for me,, I miss them.

Love Amelie

coral_s
11-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Glad to here you are getting what you want.

May all go well.

Sandra H
11-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Bobbie:
Congratulations on accomplishing something that is so important to you!
Take a laptop with you, if you can, and keep us up to date on how things are going.
Good luck and hugs,
Sharon

I wish you the very best of luck Bobbie, if you take your laptop, don't forget your web cam so we can see you.

Don't mind me it's that time of the month. :) Is it hot in here, or am I having a hot sweat?? :eek:

Stephanie Brooks
11-17-2004, 09:37 PM
So BobbieG,

How do you propose to keep up with posting to the forum?! Ya can't slack, Lady!!!!!

Seriously, all the best!!!!!! I hope it all goes well and without incident. May the recovery be swift and uneventful.

HUGS!!!! :D

StephanieCD
11-17-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm sending my best for you - an amazing thing is about to happen to you!

Many happy returns of the day to you!

Sierra
11-17-2004, 10:10 PM
You are so pretty soon to be free to be all the woman you are inside... enjoy and let us share your joy!Love

Darby
11-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Good luck darling! I just saw a documentary on the journey and it really opened my eyes further to the desires and needs of ones who need to go all the way. My prayers are with you ... and Julie and I have been following your posts to. I do hope everything is what you are expecting and wanting for yourself. God speed and come back and let us know... there are alot of shoulders here and if there is a need for one to cry on, count mine in too.