PDA

View Full Version : Lip Gloss, eyeliner and mascara

LongNails
05-25-2006, 08:29 AM
I tried something today that was very exciting....since I have been wearing my french manicred nails all the time now (even to work) and everybody knows about my feminine side.....I decided to try something new. I don't dress at work just the nails.

Yesterday I put on a very soft lip gloss (not to shiney and no color to it), Light mascara and a very very small amount of eyeliner. The combination really made my eyes stand out a little more. No one really even noticed....I did tell my closest girl friend at work and then she said she could telll the difference after I told her. I felt so good all day. Has any one else tried it? I am reeally trying hard to not go overboard with my new found openness.

JoAnnDallas
05-25-2006, 08:46 AM
I'm not that open LOL. Did see a GG in the mall, take her lip gloss out, put some on her BF's lips, then hers and then kiss him. He didn't seem to mind a bit. LOL

T-48 and counting

BlueKat
05-25-2006, 08:51 AM
imho, you're flirting with disaster, but that's your business.

Karren H
05-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Well if everyone knows then what do you have to loose? And yes I wear either clear or brown mascara and some lightly tinted lipcolor to work. Never tried eyeliner.....yet! Well at least not out around the bilding...in the mens room I do! Hehehe

Love Karren

Marla S
05-25-2006, 09:06 AM
Except for the lip gloss I do it once in a while in drab, somtimes even a touch of gray eye shadow (then without eye-liner). Feels good, looks good and nobody ever said something negative, and I didn't had the impression of giggles or stares.
Just take care not to become to eye-catching.:thumbsup:

JoAnnDallas
05-25-2006, 09:15 AM
On occasion, I will wear my flesh colored lipstick to work. Even go into the bathroom and touch it up durn the day. No one notices that I have lipstick on LOL.

If your open to the people at work and they don't care or mind, why not.

T-47 and counting.

Jenna1561
05-25-2006, 01:25 PM
I haven't tried the eyeliner, just think that would be too noticeable. But, right now I am at work and have on a light foundation and some brown-black mascara. Occasionally, I will try some neutral lipstick or clear lipgloss, but I think they are too noticeable also.

The foundation really smoothes and enhances my complexion and the mascara brings out my eyes some. I have noticed lately that I've been getting a little heavy with the mascara; I need to watch it and tone that back some.

I also use a nice perfume (Red by Giorgio) instead of men's cologne.

Only one person has ever mentioned anything and that was about some lipstick I was wearing that day. That's why I'm really cautious about lipcovers now.

Jenna

trannie T
05-26-2006, 03:50 AM
I like to wear bright red lipstick. Hardly anybody seems to notice.

EricaCD
05-26-2006, 04:04 AM
Well, thanks to the metrosexual look you may get a moderate amount of slack on your appearance - though I would guess that some people will in fact notice. Bear in mind that the first impression of anyone who does notice will probably not be "must be a crossdresser", but rather "probably gay". That said if you work with a chatty group, I'd expect your "secret" to become common knowledge pretty quickly. But if you are comfortable with that, then have a great time!

Erica