PDA

View Full Version : Say Something Nice About Someone

genevieve_ohara
11-17-2004, 07:40 PM
Whew! That last mega-thread was exhausting!

So...in this one, let's dedicate EVERY POST to saying something truly nice about a fellow CD.

Anything!

I'll start:

Maude, you are hilarious. You have one of the keenest wits I've ever come across, and I look forward to reading every one of your posts.

Love

G

crispy
11-17-2004, 10:59 PM
sounds like the self-preservation society :D

I think we/you are all a sad old bunch of tossers......................

.................... no, I didn't really mean that. :rolleyes: How can I choose only one?

OK, I've done a lucky dip and come up with Vicky Babe. She's a bit too religious for my taste, but each to her own. She's sweet, considerate, sympathetic and has a great sense of humour. Trouble is she's going to implode one of these days from over-posting.

clarissa3d
11-17-2004, 11:13 PM
wow tuff to pic one. . . . . . . humm humm hiy hummm One is the lonelest number that you ever seen... woops song stuck in my head ... ok Amelie is my pic. She has a sharp whit and clear mind and a great sense of humor... and well just luv her hehe.

NEXT!!!!!

Allison Vamp
11-17-2004, 11:24 PM
everyone seems cool, but Amelie does seem pretty darn interesting, plus i share her fashion sense!

softandsmooth
11-17-2004, 11:42 PM
eh?

Just one person? I hate to be mushy but it is pretty easy to say many good things about many people.

There are those that wear their hearts on their sleeves (Julie), some that are very soft spoken (Lauren, Windy), some analytical (Erica, Nina, Montana Jenny), some who are very chatty (Vicky, Crispy), some that come out with both guns blazing (Amelie).

All are admirable qualities, all are admirable people. My hat is off to the lot of you.

k' enough mushiness. Time to get my bootie off to bed. I get to see my wife tomorrow :)

Cheers!

Charlotte

Chandra Marie
11-18-2004, 12:17 AM
Erica's honesty and ability to be forthrite and steadfast in her opinions:) .

Sweet Susan
11-18-2004, 01:40 AM
I've got two roots and five hoots for Marlene!!!!!

I've got three grins and six winks for Carolyn!!!!!

I've got a boy howdy and a big hello for Jenny!

You GO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crispy
11-18-2004, 02:17 AM
can we say something nice about ourselves?

I'm narcissistic and I think I'm lovely :p

< :D >

Lily_gg
11-18-2004, 04:04 AM
Well, most of the people who immediately sprang to my mind have already been mentioned, so I'll just ditto all the things about them, add the fact that fractgirl is great because she's open, honest, lovely, and understands all the nerdy jokes (I'm not the only nerd, hurrah!) and then cheat and say nice things about my bf, because he's absolutely gorgeous as far as I'm concerned! :D

christine55
11-18-2004, 04:34 AM
Julie J, she's always got a nice compliment-we all love compliments , Vicky for keeping her faith and encouraging me while she herself is going through difficult times. JennyCD for going through a horrible experience and coming out of it positively, Julie M for maintaining and paying for this wonderful place for girls to socialize, Sharon935 always has a kind word. If I omitted anyone its late, I'm beat but I love this site and hope it grows.
Hugs, Christine

genevieve_ohara
11-18-2004, 06:51 AM
We can always depend on Christine55 for a daily photo...which is always done with excellent lighting and composition...not to mention content! From the start, she's been 100% passable. And could you find a nicer person?

Love 'ya

G

Fiona K
11-18-2004, 07:45 AM
Genevieve,
This was a great idea, all of the girls I'd like to thank have been mentioned but...
Amelie,Vicky, Julie M, Julie J, Crispy, Tristen, Erica, Genevieve, Christine, Wendy Me, Jenny, Stephanie, Sara, Rachel Ann, Marlene, Susan, Jen, Maude, Georgette not forgetting our GGs Lily & Kew

I have drawn great strength fom all of you this week.
Thank you all, you're amazing!!
Love
Fiona

Leo
11-18-2004, 07:52 AM
Gimme an 'R', Gimme a 'U', Gimme an 'S' & 'T' & 'Y' and who have you got? 'RUSTY'. My most fancy-able girl. xXx. Oh and a 'big-up' for me too :-)
Luvs xxx.

DonnaT
11-18-2004, 08:05 AM
Hey Leo, if that's you in your avatar, nice legs!

coral_s
11-18-2004, 08:06 AM
Crispy - always observant witty and entertaining.

I just cannot get my brain round the idea of a narcissistic shark though....

Leo
11-18-2004, 08:16 AM
Hi DonnaT, the legs do belong to me (38" long) as does the lingerie. Funny thing is, I was wearing fishnets for those two pics yet my crappy camera has rendered them as regular nylons. The fishnets were a joy to wear. Completely different feel to them, more skin to touch than material but very pleasing on the eye.

Wendy me
11-18-2004, 09:15 AM
2 cups or coffie and i still can't just pick one of you it's way to hard i love you all ;)

i have fellon the floor LOL
i have cried...tears of joy
i have cried...tears of fear
i have been happy ,sad ,mad
i worry for all in their struggles
i am happy and joyfull in your gains
you have been their for me at my lows, my highs

girl freinds,sisters this can't be done....I CAN'T JUST PICK ONE
I LOVE YOU ALL :p

Elinor
11-18-2004, 10:08 AM
Christine her photos always are good. In good taste, lovely modes.
She is passable. And she dresses her age. Well done Christine

babe4life
11-18-2004, 11:02 AM
This is just so difficult - uhm, only one person? Can I have multiple posts then!? :p

OK, if I really have to pick -> Tristen! For her bravery for talking to her mom and lovely jokes and that chesire cat smile and and and and and :)

Love,
Vicky

ChristineRenee
11-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Really not fair to have to pick out just one of you as you all have so many wonderful qualities. One who does stand out for me here would have to be Christine55. I think she is a terrific role model for the rest of us with respect to dress, style, sophistication, and class...and not to leave out that she is one sweet lady on top of all that!

Love,
Christine Renee

Krissi
11-18-2004, 11:47 AM
Of course everyone here is wonderful, but I have to give my vote to JennyCD. Just the sheer emotion that she has gone through recently and the courage she has shown through adverstiy has been inspiring. Her recent story has really touched me and for a few days there found myself logging in just to check in on her.

I also want to drop a vote for Chantelle. She too has been facing an emotional time and I hope she has found the love and support, led by Vicky, here she needs to see her through.

JJ :)

Lucy Coleman
11-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Vicky 'cos her avatar picture always makes me smile :)

Sharon
11-18-2004, 01:55 PM
It's impossible to limit my appreciation and/or admiration to just one girl.
Christine -- for showing us it's possible to be "classy"
JennyCD -- for inspiring me to come out, I get indignant when wrong is perpetrated on the innocent!
Vicky -- for being real and always a lady
Julie M -- just for being you
Crispy -- for cracking me up
Tristen -- jokes, both good and bad!
Marlene -- for your consistent sweetness
Felicity -- for getting me dander up in political posts :)
Dana -- for your generousity(and nail!)
Gen -- your beauty and self-righteousness
Kew -- for your GG view and intellect
Julie J -- for your warmth and dignity

and probably a half dozen more for various reasons

Thank you all!

Love, Sharon

Starluscious
11-18-2004, 02:07 PM
to alot of the Jennifer's on this site: you all are open minded , very caring and very supportive

to Tristen: you are open minded. caring, support things, give suggestions, want to make peace when possible, and other great things

to alot of girls on here: for your nice loving comments and other nice things

for myself: I like how I care for others before myself, want peace over war when possible, am open minded alot, very compassionate

thanks for asking

love
Starluscious

babe4life
11-18-2004, 02:21 PM
And leave us not forget Lily! :D Not technically CD, but we love you anyway. Love the humour too .... :)

Love,
Vicky

JennyCD
11-18-2004, 04:32 PM
I can't possibly choose one girl to single out here. Each and every one of you are special and dear to me and I love you all.

Julie
11-18-2004, 04:49 PM
Like the majority of people so far it is impossible for me to pick one person, I have been thinking on this all day at work and at a long meeting this evening and there is no way I could name just one individual. There are just too many exceptional people to choose from.

Amelie, Abraxas (Eddie), Christine 55, Crispy, Felicity, Fiona K, Genevieve, Jen TGCD, Jenny CD, Julie M, Kew, Lily GG, Marlene, Maude, Sharon 935, Stephanie (Fractgirl), Tristen, Vicky (babe4life), Wenda, Wendy Me, I could go on because there are so many.

Then there are girls who have still to join this forum who at some point will equally earn a mention, this includes those who probably lurk here on a daily basis who have yet to have the courage to log in and say hello.

If this doesn't count I suppose I'll have to nominate Julie J, from what I know she seems a nice girl. :D

JJ

genevieve_ohara
11-18-2004, 05:25 PM
OK, ok.....

(shuffles feet)

Umm...I guess JoannaDees is kinda excellen-tay.

She is by far the most hialrious person I've ever IM'ed with...

For instance, if you recall my thread about face-taping?

She wote..."Should I get masking tape and cover my entire face and then post a picture and say...'like this?'"

Man, man, man...

Even so, I'm still gonna get her back for that poll...(evil laugh).

Love 'ya

G

Anita
11-18-2004, 05:47 PM
sob sob not a mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonnaT
11-18-2004, 05:49 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_4.gif

I'm with you Anita, you sexy thing! :D

Julie
11-18-2004, 05:59 PM
Hey, I did say there were so many. :)

OK I'll add Anita and Donna T to my list. Everyone else take it as read I mean you too. :D

JJ

Amelie
11-18-2004, 06:03 PM
I would like to pick someone but my fingers would hurt from typing all the names. Everyone here is unique in their own way, some are a pain in the butt,Lol But even this is unique, we all don't have to love each other, but we all let each other have their say. But, the one person I would like to be more like would be Julie J. She talks to everyone, if you have one post or one thousand, she greets everyone, always has good things to say. I only say this because I have known Julie for quite a while and built up a friendship.
But all in all it is everyone here who is the engine of this forum, without everyone it would not run.
Love Amelie

DonnaT
11-18-2004, 06:07 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_1.gif You're a peach!

Sharon
11-18-2004, 06:12 PM
sob sob not a mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I hesitated posting in this thread. I knew I was going to forget a few names! Sorry Anita, you too! And Donna T and Amelie and Lily and ....

Vallari
11-18-2004, 06:29 PM
I like everyone here but I'd really like to compliment Sara Kat on being such a good friend and person to chat with. :) You were among the very first to greet me when I introduced myself here and have not dissapeared, ect. I value our friendship very very much and am thankful to have meet you. Luv ya sis! :)

StephanieCD
11-18-2004, 07:22 PM
This kind of thing always ends up leaving someone feeling like the last kid picked for dodgeball teams ;) But it's a brilliant idea in my opinion! We need some more positive mojo 'round here :)

I'd like to do three... (way too hard to pick one, you're right!)

JennyCD for truly inspiring me over the past week.
Amelie for making me question my straight status.
Me, because I always forget to say something nice about myself.

Actually, I DARE you to say one good thing about yourself for every good thing you've said about another here... might not be tough for some of you but me - I need some work ;)

Stephanie Brooks
11-18-2004, 07:50 PM
Thank you Julie J! I'm blushing.

I could echo Julie's list easily, but then I would fear leaving out many people.

Many of you helped this little crossdresser back onto her feet shortly after arrival. Ya helped remove the road dust, brushed out the wrinkles, and even flicked the bangs out of my eyes. Cute metaphores aside, if I didn't trust you people I would never have posted.

Many of you also tolerate my geekiness and silliness, the bad puns (an unnecessary redundancy?), et al. If you'll allow me to drop the hard core logic for a moment, it's like being a cat who wants to rub against you, knowing she's in a pretty safe place around pretty safe people. Again, in all seriousness, it's about trust. If I didn't trust you folks, I wouldn't be approaching 200 posts.

Many of you have interesting and fun things to say, to which I've not responded. Sometimes those have been just as important to me, giving me something to get through the next period of time.

I don't do too well in the social skill area, but I hope this conveys the spirit of the thread. Thank you all!!!!! *HUGS*

Sweet Susan
11-18-2004, 08:06 PM
This is kind of like the fifth grade when I knew I could play ball with the best of them, but nobody picked me. I went home and wore my mom's panties. The hell with them, I thought.

KewTnCurvy GG
11-18-2004, 08:22 PM
I would like to pick someone but my fingers would hurt from typing all the names. Everyone here is unique in their own way, some are a pain in the butt,Lol But even this is unique, we all don't have to love each other, but we all let each other have their say. But, the one person I would like to be more like would be Julie J. She talks to everyone, if you have one post or one thousand, she greets everyone, always has good things to say. I only say this because I have known Julie for quite a while and built up a friendship.
But all in all it is everyone here who is the engine of this forum, without everyone it would not run.
Love Amelie

GaSp~~ :eek: :eek: :eek: ~~~GaSp

*checks pulse*
*attempts to call for help but nothing comes out*

What? You didn't pick, moi!?! OMG!

*is forever wounded*
*sigh*

lol, I hope I'll recover from this Amelie, I don't know how you could have done it to me.

Btw, Amelie, love the new avatar. And, Amelie, I'd pick you for general fortitude with a big heart, who's street savy and witty :p

I will get onto other as well. Sweet Susan, grrl, don't feel bad; I was never picked for sports team. Big part of why I hated them and still hate them. The old, "you can be on our team..........we're gonna lose!"

And, btw, I always made sure they did lose; hell it was the job they gave me to do, ya know?

hugs
kew

Vivian Best
11-18-2004, 09:04 PM
I just have to say something nice about Julie M. Even with problems like many of us she is able to say things just the right way. She has a great insight to most of the problems facing all of us. Thanks Julie M.

Vivian

JennyCD
11-18-2004, 10:42 PM
JennyCD for truly inspiring me over the past week.

Just what did I do besides whine about my problems?????

I hardly belong in the same group as Amelie, Stephanie, Vicki, Julie M, G, Christine, and the many others who are soooo supportive and helpful here.

Let's give credit where credit is due. All of these girls everyone has mentioned here are fantastic and help to make our little community so much better.

I hardly measure up to their standard. But I'm gonna try. :)

Chrissycd
11-18-2004, 11:20 PM
are simply wonderful girls who may not get much air time, but are truly a pleasure to know. Julie, your kindness and thoughtfulness is a gift to all of us. I appreciate all of you girls, though, and love the way you make me think, laugh, and feel accepted. I hope I've helped make some of you feel the same.
Chrissy

Rachel Ann
11-19-2004, 02:08 AM
I hate this. No matter whom I name I will leave somebody out. If you are one of those PLEASE quack at me (or get somebody else to) instead of just pouting.

That said,

Genevieve for making “don’t dream it, be it” a possibility for all of us

Vicky for being my very first online Tgirlfriend

Tristen (<---social directress) for introducing me to everybody

Amelie for being the conscience of the board and for having the courage to speak up alone

Julie M for doing all of the (thankless) work

Joanna for living close enough to become an RL friend, I hope

JennyCD for raising the bar for all of us in the past week - a spirit leader

Stephanie (fractlgrrl) just ‘cause I really like her plus she looks *darling*

Erica for being our outstanding fashion leader and for her wonderfully bent sense of humor

Kew for tolerating my endless PM conversations

Crispy for being so intriguingly mysterious

Rusty for her heartbreakingly romantic pictures

Fiona for putting me on her list

Lily GG for all the time and encouragement she gave me early on

SaraKat for going to the trouble of setting up the IRC room for us

I love all of you, and I love each one of you.

Tristen Cox
11-19-2004, 04:05 AM
This is just so difficult - uhm, only one person? Can I have multiple posts then!? :p

OK, if I really have to pick -> Tristen! For her bravery for talking to her mom and lovely jokes and that chesire cat smile and and and and and :)

Love,
Vicky

Yeah I couldn't pass this one up. You always are cheery and shining bright Vicky no matter what.. whenever, wherever and I love you for it :D as well as other reasons.

Erica - you truely are wonderful and my bestest friend

KewTnCurvy - you're such a sweetheart

RachelAnn - what a great person and good looker you are

Ok the list is way too long write about you all but I love each and everyone of you girls:

Crispy,
Julie Marie,
Jacki,
Julie J.,
Stephanie,
Amelie,
Sarah Cummings,
SaraKat,
Lily_gg,
Jenny,
JennyCD,
Chantelle,
Shinya,
Genevieve,
Carolynhcd,
Alayna,
Samanthajay,
Abraxas,
SuzyAnn,
Girl Faye(formerly 'odelay'),
Alison-Chloe,
Maude,
Joannadees,
Starlucious,
Nina,
Wen4cd,
Flicka,
Summer,
Darby,
Felicity,
Fiona K,
Ieya,
Jennifer Ivy,
Jennifer_Ph,
J en_TGCD,
Jessicam,
Jessicadiane,
Jill,
Lawren,
Madilyn,
Marlene4a,
Miss Sherry,
Missy,
Muffles,
NewShy21NJmtf,
nicola_j,
Nicole Satin,
nuffsaid,
Olesha,
PaulaJeanette,
Priss,
Rachel Elizabeth,
Rachel_740,
Renecd,
Sandra,
searching,
sexy elizabeth,
Sharon935,
sherlyn,
SherryAnn,
Shy Charlotte,
silkstockings71,
softandsmooth,
Sophie Yeats,
starlitsky,
sweetvici,
takuya,
Tamara-GG,
Teddie,
Tonia,
Val Tan,
VanessaCD,
Victoria Pink,
Virtue,
Vivian Best,
WacoTXGurl,
Wenda,
wendy me,
wet Jennifer,
windycissy,
xdress,
xsideburnsx,
Zadett,
~Tammy~

LOVE + HUGS
Tristen

JoannaDees
11-19-2004, 04:20 AM
Gen, Erica, Tristen and Rachel ... 'coz they have made an otherwise boring evening NOT! And always VICKY!!!!!!!!

Amelie
11-19-2004, 05:31 AM
Kew, I didn't mean to leave you out. Let me try and explain our relationship.
The bond I have with you is sort like family. We both love each other without having to say we love you. It is a given. I thought you already knew how I felt without saying it on this thread. It is like brother and sister, while we may never say I love you, it is always there. That is why I didn't mention you, I thought you already knew.
Love Amelie

JoannaDees
11-19-2004, 06:53 AM
EVERYBODY! Truly, because this forum has been such a wonderful thing for me. Special Julie M thanks, even if you won't take accolades for it!!!!

Fiona K
11-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Too many names to type, my list was a pale imitation to what it could be, I'm just glad you're all there!!
Love
Fiona

ChristineRenee
11-19-2004, 08:12 AM
Yeah I couldn't pass this one up. You always are cheery and shining bright Vicky no matter what.. whenever, wherever and I love you for it :D as well as other reasons.

Erica - you truely are wonderful and my bestest friend

KewTnCurvy - you're such a sweetheart

RachelAnn - what a great person and good looker you are

Ok the list is way too long write about you all but I love each and everyone of you girls:

Crispy,
Julie Marie,
Jacki,
Julie J.,
Stephanie,
Amelie,
Sarah Cummings,
SaraKat,
Lily_gg,
Jenny,
JennyCD,
Chantelle,
Shinya,
Genevieve,
Carolynhcd,
Alayna,
Samanthajay,
Abraxas,
SuzyAnn,
Girl Faye(formerly 'odelay'),
Alison-Chloe,
Maude,
Joannadees,
Starlucious,
Nina,
Wen4cd,
Flicka,
Summer,
Darby,
Felicity,
Fiona K,
Ieya,
Jennifer Ivy,
Jennifer_Ph,
J en_TGCD,
Jessicam,
Jessicadiane,
Jill,
Lawren,
Madilyn,
Marlene4a,
Miss Sherry,
Missy,
Muffles,
NewShy21NJmtf,
nicola_j,
Nicole Satin,
nuffsaid,
Olesha,
PaulaJeanette,
Priss,
Rachel Elizabeth,
Rachel_740,
Renecd,
Sandra,
searching,
sexy elizabeth,
Sharon935,
sherlyn,
SherryAnn,
Shy Charlotte,
silkstockings71,
softandsmooth,
Sophie Yeats,
starlitsky,
sweetvici,
takuya,
Tamara-GG,
Teddie,
Tonia,
Val Tan,
VanessaCD,
Victoria Pink,
Virtue,
Vivian Best,
WacoTXGurl,
Wenda,
wendy me,
wet Jennifer,
windycissy,
xdress,
xsideburnsx,
Zadett,
~Tammy~

LOVE + HUGS
Tristen
...feel like the world was a tuxedo and you are a pair of old brown shoes?

Still love ya anyway Tristen!

Christine Renee

Georgette
11-19-2004, 09:09 AM
I have to agree with Jenny CD that each and every one of you are good friends and a very supportive group. In ma best southern way Why Dahlin's Y-all ar jus beautiful ya heah.
HUGS chillin's

babe4life
11-19-2004, 01:17 PM
OK, now the thing is. Just about everyone CHEATED! You were supposed to pick just one person per post :rolleyes:

Everyone, thank you for the kind words. Really, really, really appreciated.

But since cheating commenced, I am going to add my bit too. My thanks go to the following lovely people. However, the list is a bit long, so here is the link:

Fantastic people! (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/memberlist.php?)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
11-19-2004, 01:23 PM
Very clever Vicky. :D

It took me a couple of minutes, at first I thought I don't recognise these people, then the penny dropped. :D

JJ

babe4life
11-19-2004, 01:27 PM
Hi Julie,

I was sorely tempted to place the sorted version :D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
11-19-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm glad you didn't or I'd be reading through all 107 pages. :D

JJ

DonnaT
11-19-2004, 02:05 PM
You ALL make me glad to to have come out of the lurk mode and join in. Thanks. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_203.gif

Fiona K
11-19-2004, 02:32 PM
OK, now the thing is. Just about everyone CHEATED! You were supposed to pick just one person per post :rolleyes:

But since cheating commenced, I am going to add my bit too. My thanks go to the following lovely people. However, the list is a bit long, so here is the link:

Love,
Vicky

Sneaky!!
Fiona
xx ;)

Sharon
11-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Vicky,
You make me laugh with your "cheating", but you're obviously the smartest one here.
I feel terrible about the girls I forgot to mention, a few on the top of my head as I write this, but I'll just say "ditto" to your post.
Sharon

Wendy me
11-19-2004, 02:40 PM

Love,
Vicky
whilest on page 106 i thought hay this is some list then i thought i have seen this before............
any waygood job vickey :p

crispy
11-19-2004, 11:04 PM

Love,
Vicky
D'OH !

Stephanie Brooks
11-19-2004, 11:23 PM
You ALL make me glad to to have come out of the lurk mode and join in. Thanks. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_203.gif
You make it good too, Donna!!!!

samanthajay
11-20-2004, 02:24 AM
fractlgrrl for being a fellow virginian and post alot.
vicky for being a good sport and flirt with me all the time.
alanya for being my sister in arms and for coming to visit me
tristin for being a good friend and for the compliments
shinya for being a j-rocker like me and to show me pics of bands i like but havn't seen
amelie for being punk being herself and being hilarious
julie m for be almost like a role model. if it wern't for her i might not have gone out dressed that one magical monday night.
nina for looking hot like she is.
:D

Rachel Ann
11-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Amelie

I was checking my old posts recently and realized that you were the very first one to welcome me here, and to reassure me that I am a sister here!

How could I have possibly forgotten that? :o

Love