PDA

View Full Version : If you were given three wishes what would you wish for?

bredalee25
05-25-2006, 07:30 PM
Hi girls I'm goona throw this one out to see what you have to say. If a genie suddenly appeared before you and granted you three unconditional wishes. What would you wish for?

Me my first wish would be obvious to become a 21 year old female. My second wish would be everytime I needed to pay for something the exact change would be in my purse. My third wish would be for acceptance of crossdressers in the world both m2f's and f2m's.

Now tell me yours?

ttfn

rhonda jane
05-25-2006, 07:40 PM
I' like to trans mogrify my self into anybody that I like. Also I'd like to be any where I want and have any finances I want. How's that?

Faye Emmette
05-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Peace on Earth.
Enough money to go to Summerfest in Wisconsin every year and
A bottle of Guinness that never runs dry.
F.

susandrea
05-25-2006, 08:25 PM
World Peace

A clean, healthy environment

A soulmate

:)

Byllie
05-25-2006, 08:30 PM
I's wish for ...

Total acceptance for all people, no matter their sexual orientation or gender image.
Peace & understanding
A world as clean as before we started polluting it.

Joyce1702
05-25-2006, 09:06 PM
BOOBS

Long hair

never-ending Victoria's Secret gift card :)

Joyce

annekathleen
05-25-2006, 09:12 PM
1)To be a female
2)To be a female with a fantastic body!
3)To be a female with a beautiful face!

oh yea, if there was a 4th wish, throw some brains into the mix....

Yes I am
05-25-2006, 09:20 PM
I would wish to be all-knowing, all-seeing, and utterly beyond the constraints of any force in existence anywhere now and forever. Is that too much to ask?

Jennaie
05-25-2006, 09:40 PM
I olny need one, serenity.

trannie T
05-25-2006, 09:46 PM
Wish number one: An end to poverty.
Wish number two: World peace.
Wish number three: Big boobs.

Nlenro-nu2
05-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi girls I'm goona throw this one out to see what you have to say. If a genie suddenly appeared before you and granted you three unconditional wishes. What would you wish for?

Me my first wish would be obvious to become a 21 year old female. My second wish would be everytime I needed to pay for something the exact change would be in my purse. My third wish would be for acceptance of crossdressers in the world both m2f's and f2m's.

Now tell me yours?

ttfn
Hi! BredaLee: I'm Nlenro-nu2 and my 1st wish would be to be a true female and half my present age. My 2nd wish would be for all people to be more accepting of diversity of attitudes no one ever finding need to insult anyone no matter what. My 3rd wish would be to have a lot more money than I really need to be at least a billionaire so that I can help others without short changing myself! To end poverty in other words! It's nice to dream good things!
Have A Nice Day

Barb Valentine
05-25-2006, 10:30 PM
I'd need only one wish
To be six years old ,and not have a care in the world

ReginaK
05-25-2006, 11:06 PM
1. Mariah Carey's body.
2. Eternal youth.
3. Infinite money.

Tamara Barclay
05-25-2006, 11:09 PM
1) Ability to change my body at will
2) Ability to manipulate time
3) Seasons tickets on the 50 yard line for Packer games!

sierracd6
05-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Tamara...I am with you on the Packers tiks............I would also want cash to live comfortably, and a body that can never get big no matter what I eat.....

stephanie100
05-26-2006, 12:37 AM
1 to be a georgeous female age 25
2 to have enough money for whatever I wanted
3 A never ending amount of wishes
Steph

jenni_xx
05-26-2006, 02:37 AM
three wishes. That's tough. Do I be selfish, or wish for things that help the greater good? hmmm...

One thing I always want to do when someone wishes world peace is quote from the great Orson Welles, in The Third Man:

in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

!!!!

I am also undecided on the total acceptance aspect, as this unvariably will lead to the moral/ethical acceptance of certain things that should never be morally/ethically acceptable. Quite simply, there has to be a condition to such a request, and when one brings conditions into it, this only serves to highlight the problems with such an ideal - such as the notion of subserviance for example - that is everyone has to passively accept such an ideal, which, quite frankly, is impossible anyway. Whatever my idea of total acceptance is may not be someone else's. How can I therefore impose such an ideal on the entire world? Answer: I can't. There will always be confliction. And also, total passivity through total acceptance is not a good thing in practice - for this will result in stagnation, which will invariably come at the greater cost of our quest for advancement. If everyone is happy, there is no need to change, no need to advance, but change and advancement are in and of themselves good things, and along with change and advancement comes acceptance and growth anyway. Only through learning can we fully understand, and only through understanding, can we fully learn to accept.

So what am I left with? I am left with pure fantasy wishes. The click-of-a-finger desires that have to be reversible so as not to cause any untold (and uncontrollable) chain of events. The idea that I could change into a woman and back into a man at the drop of a hat definitely is a wish of mine that supercedes all other wishes. I wouldn't need another wish after that. Sure, I could wish for loads of money, or maybe even career sucess, but if I was totally happy in myself (through being granted my first wish) I would maintain that there wouldn't be much that could hold me back anyway. And thus money and success would probably follow my attainment of total happiness anyway. In other words, if I was totally happy, I wouldn't necessarily strive for success, but you can bet your bottom dollar that success would come a knocking on my door. But why do we all strive success? What is the bottom line of our desire to be successful? Yep, that's right, the bottom line is that is that we strive success as a fundamental component of our ultimate quest to be happy. With success comes money anyway. But if I am totally happy, I don't actually need to be successful. Which means that, despite writing earlier that through being happy nothing could hold me back, if I was totally happy, then my own desire for advancement would be lost! Which brings me back to my earlier point about stagnation. Talk about a philosophical double-edged sword!!!!

Which means that, to be true to myself and my own ideals, the bottom line is that I think I'll have to pass on the genie bottle. As they say, beware of what you wish for. It will always, always come at a cost - a cost which itself is never unconditional...

Stormgirl
05-26-2006, 03:03 AM
1)A bottomless pit of money
2)Never to be a CD again
3) That's classified

Helen MC
05-26-2006, 03:40 AM
1 For it to be generally accepted by the massive majority of people that anyone can wear whatever they like in public, to work etc with no adverse reaction or comment and for the right to dress as one wishes regardless of biological sex, appearance etc and this to be totally protected in Law, especially as regards employment.

2 To win sufficient money not to have to be a wage slave to anyone

3 To enjoy good health then die peacefully, quickly and alone.

Kate Simmons
05-26-2006, 05:33 AM
Hi Brenda, That's an easy one for me. Since I'm a "pet lover", the three things I would most like to have are two "puppies" and a "kitty cat". Ericka

Katie Ashe
05-26-2006, 06:14 AM
1: Open ended Credit Card that has unlimited funds.
2: Too completely erase my childhood from memory.
3: To be Kate Beckinsale's female lover for life.

Sandra
05-26-2006, 06:33 AM
World peace
Enough money to live a comfy life
Have a nice figure

Lilith Moon
05-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Same as many others:

Eternal youth and health.
Infinite wealth.
Female body.

Jenn2716
05-26-2006, 07:21 AM
1. For all hate and prejudice to disappear from the world.
2. Good health and happiness for all my family and friends.
3. To be able to go back to the age of 8 with all of my current life experience and memories.

bredalee25
05-26-2006, 08:01 AM
Hi Brenda, That's an easy one for me. Since I'm a "pet lover", the three things I would most like to have are two "puppies" and a "kitty cat". Ericka

Hi Ericka girl you are easy to please you didn't once ask for anything fem. Whats up with that? Hey what kind of puppies? ya know breed me I like full blooded german shepards and cocker spaniels.

ttfn

heather_nouveau
05-26-2006, 08:33 AM
BrendaLee:

1. Have my SO's diabetes cured.
2. Transform into a perfect copy of Vanessa Montagne. (See profile pic).
3. Have the finances to live wherever I'd like and not have to worry about a job

Hugs,

Heather

Nlenro-nu2
05-26-2006, 09:02 AM
1 For it to be generally accepted by the massive majority of people that anyone can wear whatever they like in public, to work etc with no adverse reaction or comment and for the right to dress as one wishes regardless of biological sex, appearance etc and this to be totally protected in Law, especially as regards employment.

2 To win sufficient money not to have to be a wage slave to anyone

3 To enjoy good health then die peacefully, quickly and alone.

Hi! Helen MC I'm Nlenro-nu2 and I can help you with your # 3 wish.
Become a Herbalist and you can enjoy good health just as I do. I am a Herbalist. #6B008 thru' www.herbalhealers.com (http://www.herbalhealers.com) Vervain for the brain!
Valerian for Sleepin'. Coffee for Constipation, Rosehip tea for energy!
Breath Easy tea for Breathing & Asthma. Flu tea for the Flu and colds.
Also avoid all unnatural products. When shopping for food read everything!
Did you know many companies are paid to put products like Trisodium Phosphate (soap) in things like Cheerios. Which would cause diarreaha
of course and the companies that pay hope we go buy the meds to get rid of diareaha. Sneaky aren't they? FDA can verify this.... Dr. Jannice Smitters who runs the Natural Food Store in Sault St. Marie and assists
The Canadian Health Association can verify it! She did that for me! Another thing to help your health is become a Vegetarian... because if you eat meat you are eating something that is dead. And they say " You Are What You Eat!" Who wants to be dead? I don't but I wish all unreasonables and insulters
to cease to exist!

Sharon_Rose
05-26-2006, 09:27 AM
Well, I have to agree with wish number one. I, too, would wish to be a 21 one year old attractive female. My second wish would be that I could still retain my male memory. My third wish would be that I could be married to a wealthy male.

~Kitty GG~
05-26-2006, 11:01 AM
My three wishes:
1. For Dee to have the female body she should have always had.
2. To not live on the opposite side of the world as my daughters.
3. To have the body that I see in my head.. but don't see in the mirror.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

KellyCD
05-26-2006, 12:02 PM
One thing I noticed is alot of people would wish for money, it's kinda sad but I understand.

My wishes would be:

1: I would want to be a shape-shifter, I could be anyone or anything I want!
2: I would want to have telekinesis, that would be cool.
3: (Yes I know your reading this post CIA, but I still have freedom of speech) I would want George W. Bush to resign.

kay_ewinguk
05-26-2006, 01:14 PM
I like this question, so my first 2 sensible wishes

1/ to be able to speak all languages.

2/ to be able to play all musical instruments

No3 is a bit silly its that i can have as many wishes as i want!!! so there...

Na Na, Nah, Na Nah

kimmigir1
05-26-2006, 02:30 PM
well first off theres too many things i can wish for but #1 would totally be the shapeshifter idea that kelly brought up , ive always thought about doing that , #2 would be related to money , but im one of those ppl that have to work for what i achieve , so say a awesome paying job in computers ^_^ and #3 (providing i cant wish for more wishes) would be like most of you ladies said , to not be riddiculed by the public for people to just be accepted for who we are i mean were all human , and we all have feelings so why not let people do as they wish , so yeah thats about it ^_^

maid phylis
05-26-2006, 03:29 PM
my first wish as with other girls would be to have world peace,second i would wish for being born over again as a girl and third being 20 years again and knowing th:love: at i was a cd and there were groups around to help a new girl.

Dee 1062
05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
To be a great looking 24 year old female blonde..!
To have a few tax free million dollars.
To have healing powers to heal people from health problems....

Christina Nicole
05-26-2006, 03:55 PM
A nice investment portfolio
either:

The ability to switch m to f and back whenever desired
To be free of this whole gender thing

Three more wishes

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

jessica duprea
05-26-2006, 07:25 PM
To be born a girl named Jessica Antoinette Duprea.
To live a healthy life
To live a happy life

Robyn2006
05-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Pulling my three wishes down to reality, I'd wish for...
1.) To begin electrolysis and FINALLY rid my body of EVERY male hair!
2.) To begin HRT and finally know what it's like to have a truly feminine body, with all the shapes and curves that all the women in my family have.
3.) To be able to keep my wonderful career as a woman.

Of course, the only thing that is really keeping me from fulfilling any of the above would be the primary wish to be independently wealthy!:battingeyelashes:

xxxooo,
Robyn

NatalieBliss
05-26-2006, 10:49 PM
in no particular order...

1) never see "insufficent funds" ever again no matter what the amount of money I was getting
2) the ability to change genders at will
3) the ability to time-travel

Connieminiskirts
05-26-2006, 11:51 PM
To be able to see my children and be part of thier lives, (all 9 fo them!)

To not have to ever go anywhere I dont want to go.

finally, To spen each and every day, 24/7 with my precious wife and best friend, Suzi!

Bridget
05-27-2006, 01:49 PM
1. To be gender protean. To be able to become male, female, futanari, neuter, androgynous, whatever at will. Like a pagan deity. Hmm, becoming a pagan fertility deity walking among common women and men, if possible, wouldn't be bad either.

2. To get 5 million dollars, for me to spend on whatever, tax free, and not subject to any weird cryptkeeper problems.

3. To live a long, healthy and fulfilling life.

taren
05-27-2006, 01:57 PM
My first wish would be for everyone in this room to get all there wishes, my 2 nd wish would be for all of us to meet and have a great month together, and lastly i guess just being content with trying to be a complete female , :hugs: :happy:

carol ann
05-27-2006, 07:12 PM
I would hope that given answers such wishes my selfish feminine inclinations could be put on one side and that I would ask for just one wish.

That is for everyone I come into contact with to know, practise and respond to the nature of true love, so eloquently expressed by Paul in Chapter 13 of the 1Corinthians.

Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous; love is never boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take offence, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.

In short, there are three things that last: faith, hope and love; and the greatest of these is love.

Then I know my world would be a better place!

CobraJett
05-27-2006, 11:34 PM

Now tell me yours?

ttfn

My 3 wishes would be ...

1. Perfect Health (i.e long life, full head of hair, perfect eyesight, perfect body no matter what, etc)
2. Perfect Photographic Memory
3. That my kid sister sould see (she's 30 and has been blind since she was 2)

However, I'm pretty happy with what I have now ;)

CJ

brianda
05-27-2006, 11:39 PM
t o have u own me like a dog2same same same

saturnion
05-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Wish number one to be a beutiful female. Number two a 25 million. Last of all good health.

Deborah
05-28-2006, 02:26 AM
For everyone's dream or wish to come true as long as nobody is affected emotionally, physically or their's or someone elses life is at stake. :D

btmgrl6
05-28-2006, 05:08 AM
hhhhhhhhhm,

Kate Simmons
05-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi Ericka girl you are easy to please you didn't once ask for anything fem. Whats up with that? Hey what kind of puppies? ya know breed me I like full blooded german shepards and cocker spaniels.

ttfn
Hi Brenda, While it's true I like cats and dogs, as my kids always had them, I was referring to some "puppies" on my chest and a "kitty cat' well, you know elsewhere. Had to put my last dog down a few years ago, she was a golden retriever/lab mix. Kind of heart wrenching really,. No one else would take her over to the Vet, I was saddled with taking her on her final journey. Have a 13 year old cat by the name of Sybil, who is aptly named as she has multiple personalities (kinda like her owner--LOL). I'm okay as is though, don't really need the "puppies" and "kitty cat". Just wishful thinking. Take care, Ericka

Tamara Croft
05-28-2006, 12:07 PM
t o have u own me like a dog2same same sameHmm?? you want to be owned like a dog? what's that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

Deborah
05-28-2006, 03:45 PM
Hmm?? you want to be owned like a dog? what's that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

Well in some of her other posts it looks like she has a mistress.:eek:

Casey Morgan
05-30-2006, 12:09 PM
1. For everybody to just leave everybody else alone, in a good way. You don't have to accept the person, you don't have to understand the person, you don't have to like the person. But if you don't, just leave them alone.

2. To be able to view the world as others individually view it. To somehow unobtrusively get into their heads and experience what they've experienced, to get an understanding of why they think the world works the way they think it does.

3. To always know ahead of time when something I want to say or do is going to hurt rather than help.

KateW
05-30-2006, 07:28 PM
1. World Peace.
2. All my friends and family to live long, healthy and wealthy lives.
3. Superman's powers (imagine the fun you could have with xray vision!)

Karinna
05-30-2006, 08:25 PM
No body hair, nice breast, nice butt. I'm so selfish plus i waste two wishes. Let's start over, 1) Be a female (my prob to find the GG that goes with), 2) Human tears rebuild the Earth's ozone, and 3) Peace among the living too.

- I cry for Mother Earth

Gurly
05-30-2006, 08:40 PM
1. World peace (that's an easy one).
2. To be a very passable CD
3. To be able to go back in time and prevent John Lennon's murder.

Eric/a
05-30-2006, 09:09 PM
OK, since people have already named every wish I could think of, this thread should be a good place for a joke someone sent me.

Subject: Fw: FW: The Best Genie Story Ever.....

A husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf. The wife promptly hacks her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course. The husband cringes, saying, "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the owner, apologize, and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us."

So the couple walks up to the house and knocks on the door. A warm voice says, "Come on in." When they open the door, they see the damage that was done: broken glass all over the place, and a broken antique bottle lying on its side near the broken window.

A large man reclining on the couch asks, "Are you the people that broke my window?"

"Uh..yeah, sir. We're sorry about that," the husband replies.

"Oh, no apology is necessary," the man assures them. "Actually, I want to thank you. You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for myself."

"Wow, that's great!" the husband says. He ponders for a moment and blurts out, "I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life."

"No problem," says the genie. "You've got it. It's the least I can do. And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life! And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asks.

"I'd like to own a gorgeous home, complete with servants in every country in the world," she says.

"Consider it done, "the genie says. "And your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!"

"Wow, that's great," she says. "And now, what's your wish, genie?"

"Well," the genie says, looking at both of them, "Since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife!"

The husband looks at his wife and says, "Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?"

She mulls it over for a few moments and says, "You know, you're right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, honey?"

"You know I love you sweetheart," says the husband. "I'd do the same for you!"

So the genie and the woman go upstairs, where they spend the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other. The genie was insatiable.

After about three hours of non-stop sex, the genie rolls over and asks, "How old are you and your husband?"

"Why, we're both 35," she responds, breathlessly.

"No kidding." he says. "Thirty-five years old, and both of you still believe in genies?"

THASS FUNNY RIGHT THERE, I DON'T CARE WHO YA ARE!

KateW
05-30-2006, 09:31 PM
That made me laugh, thanks for sharing! I have now emailed it to all my friends...

windycissy
05-30-2006, 11:27 PM
My first wish would be to be transformed into a beautiful young woman.

My second wish, after I experienced periods, dating etc would be to be transformed back to myself.

Then I would decide: do I really dig being a chick? Based on my experience, was it everthing I dreamed of? If yes, I would use my third wish to be transformed back into that girl, forever. If no, then I guess I would wish for something mundane like world peace....

Lotte L
05-31-2006, 06:12 AM
1. A healthy and sporty GG
2. Living with a lovely lady
3. Restore paradise for all people

Lotte

LaceyDee
05-31-2006, 12:32 PM
Well for number one I would wish for breasts so That I would feel very natural. Not huge knockers, but nice firm breasts so that I could go braless. I would keep my penis, but for my second wish I would have no body hair except of course on my head! and for my third wish I would want a beautiful fem face so that I can pass with out make up. It is exciting for me to dress as a woman and be a man. If I was totally a man, maybe it wouldn't be exciting anymore!