PDA

View Full Version : Shop Till you Drop

BobbieG
11-17-2004, 07:42 PM
Hi I have been out shopping most of the day and I am ready to drop, I know I won't be getting much sleep the next night or two, but I sure have a lot tolook forward to. On Friday we have about a 14 hour trip and then I hope we will be able to rest, before checking into the Surgery Center. Hey it's here my time has come. Yes Jenny what gave you the slighest clue that I'm excited, not me.
Well have to get of this and get some packing done.
LOVE & KISSES

Georgette
11-17-2004, 07:48 PM
I hope that you got what you wanted, Where did you go I am just courios about where you go. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy return to us here let us know when you get back.

BobbieG
11-17-2004, 08:06 PM
HE HE! boy did I get out of that in a big way Jahnny told me to get out of the way as all I was doing was holding her up from gettind the packing do, some of my boy traits still are there.
Georgette we went to Nordstroms and Robins May also checked out Macys,I know that sounds crazy but this is us.
LOVE & KISSES
BobbieG :rolleyes:

DonnaT
11-17-2004, 08:12 PM
Have a pleasant flight. Hope you've all the necessary papers and all for the before and after.

So, who's more excited you or Jahnny?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/320v.gif

BobbieG
11-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Have a pleasant flight. Hope you've all the necessary papers and all for the before and after.

So, who's more excited you or Jahnny?
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/320v.gif
Me of course Jahnny thinks it's no big deal on the out side but in side she is as excited about it as I am.
Yes got all the pappers ready I HOPEI sure as hell don't want get stopped coming back in this great country I am traveling as Bobbie (opps Roberta Louise G-------) in both directions it is the passport that I have. Jahnny is only going to be an observer in the Operating room as she is not a surgeon she is an OB the only surgery she may do is "C" Sections and this is a lot more than a c-section.
I love this site.
LOVE & KISSES