PDA

View Full Version : Gung Ho wives

Lovely Rita
05-25-2006, 11:45 PM
I would like to hear from Ladies like me who have been blessed with not only supportive and understanding wives, but with wives that are Gung ho about your dressing up. Some of the threads have been a bit of a downer and now I want to hear some of the happy stories. My wife loves to be the man and just goes crazy on my femininity. She is totally in to it.

I thank God for her.

Let me hear from you ladies who have similar experiences.

thank you

Nikki Dee
05-26-2006, 05:51 AM
Hi. Rita...you are a lucky girl of course...I do know of other wives/partners who get a great deal from their guy's femme side...and actually WANT them to dress...I'm lucky to have a supportive wife...we do have our girly nights where we try different make-ups/wigs etc. on each other...and we have been out together too.!...So there are happy stories to be told...but I guess I always feel for the "Sisters" who don't have such luck.
Nikki. x

Jenn2716
05-26-2006, 07:26 AM
I'm definitely one of the lucky ones. My sweetie is very supportive and actively participates in all aspects of my femme side. I have freedom to wear what I want, when I want at home. She has accepted minor changes in my male appearance that makes cding easier (pierced ears, shaved legs/chest). She helps me pick out clothes, and gives me her opinion on wigs and make-up. Our intimate times are at least 50% cd related. And now were are working on going out and about together while I am dressed up.

All and all, consider myself to be so very lucky and I wish ever day that all cd's had the kind of love and support my wife has given me.

Lovely Rita
05-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Nikki
this site has helped me really appreciate my significant other so much more. I do feel for the ladies whose wives are not supportive. My wife has also reaped the benefit of a more intense and passionate relationship because of her attitude. We are on fire.

Lovely Rita
05-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Jenni
it is great to hear from you. Our experiences seem to be the exception. We need to thank God. We are trully blessed.

hillary_lng
05-26-2006, 09:59 AM
hello all, i'd just like to tell you about my wife. she is very supportive,i have alot more dresses,nighties etc than her ,when we are alone she encourages me to get dressed up and have fun.she hates to wear dresses and hardly ever even wear a gown to bed,it seems as though she isletting me have the feminine role.she wears makeup when she goes out but never wears the things i like to wear.our anniversary was wednesday and she bought me a new satin night shirt to wear to bed.i would say that i have it very lucky.hillary

Nikki Dee
05-26-2006, 02:06 PM
Nikki
this site has helped me really appreciate my significant other so much more. I do feel for the ladies whose wives are not supportive. My wife has also reaped the benefit of a more intense and passionate relationship because of her attitude. We are on fire.
Hi. Rita...I agree with you...my wife has seen and appreciates some of the qualities my femme side brings to our marriage...and I would say our relationship is now far deeper than before.
Nikki. x

Julie Avery
05-26-2006, 03:48 PM
I will only answer, if you first tell me whether or not you are a meter maid.

tullyxxx
05-26-2006, 03:59 PM
I would like to hear from Ladies like me who have been blessed with not only supportive and understanding wives, but with wives that are Gung ho about your dressing up. Some of the threads have been a bit of a downer and now I want to hear some of the happy stories. My wife loves to be the man and just goes crazy on my femininity. She is totally in to it.

I thank God for her.

Let me hear from you ladies who have similar experiences.

thank you
hi yes i agree feel sorry fot the man who is really a girl but cant express it because his wife is 2 narrow minded or just dosent want 2 understand or is frightened 2 . i have a lovely woman but must admit when we married 2 time 9 yrs ago i told her right off what i was and she accepted straight away so no problem . we do have sex of a sorts but her kick is seeing me dressed and meeting other men she dosent take part but is quiet happy to meet my dates . if fact only this week we had a week away and she insisted on my walking out dressed as grace i was a bit nervous but she held my hand and looked everyone in the eye and no one even passed a second look at me felt great so anyone out there worried you will be surprised if your wife loves you how quickly she will understand and might even like having a sister instead of a hairy man good luck all love grace

CassieW
05-26-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm definitely one of the lucky ones. My sweetie is very supportive and actively participates in all aspects of my femme side. I have freedom to wear what I want, when I want at home. She has accepted minor changes in my male appearance that makes cding easier (pierced ears, shaved legs/chest). She helps me pick out clothes, and gives me her opinion on wigs and make-up. Our intimate times are at least 50% cd related. And now were are working on going out and about together while I am dressed up.

All and all, consider myself to be so very lucky and I wish ever day that all cd's had the kind of love and support my wife has given me.
Some of us are very lucky. My wife helps me with alot when it comes to things that can bennefit us both.She borrows alot of my clothes and also suggests new outfits.We have the best of both.:D

Lovely Rita
05-26-2006, 06:36 PM
no I just love the name Rita and i also love the beatles

toniloraine
05-26-2006, 07:49 PM
well, i dont know if my wife is gung ho or not. she supports and helps me 100%. today is our 28th anniversary and she got me a card, roses, nightgown, and a couple of pairs of panties. it is probably the best gifts yet, thats one reason i love her so much.:love:

mskilmer
05-26-2006, 08:57 PM
My wife was surprised by how much she actually enjoys dressing up and going out with me. It's like having a very close girlfriend, she says. We buy each other things and go out together whenever we can. It's so cool!

Cherry Lynn
05-26-2006, 09:04 PM
We have a daughter who does not know about Danielle. She is moving out and was packing the rest of her things today when she gave my wife several pairs of pantyhose and told her they did not fit her so throw them away. My wife said "I will try them". I knew they would not fit my wife but thought they might fit me and wondered if she intended to give them to me. Sure enough, after our daughter left she said " you knew they would not fit me" and laughed. She is so wonderful.

michelle_grrrl
05-26-2006, 11:45 PM
aww you guys are soooo lucky! I have a wonderful gf I think we are great together but I still haven't worked up the courage to tell her about my cd'ing if I decide to. I want to think she'd be supportive of it or atleast accept it but the chance of it turning disastrous is not what I want so I decided I'll tell her if I feel the need later if my need to CD get's higher because right now it's sort of an on and off thing depending if i feel masculine or feminine. Just my 2 cents to add to the thread0.02

Billijo49504
05-27-2006, 12:16 AM
When I came home from work tonight, my wife had my towel and wash cloth ready for my shower. She also had my bra and panties, leopard pattern set out for me, and a t shirt and skort....BJ

suchacutie
05-27-2006, 12:46 AM
My wife even chose Tina's name! She is Tina's girlfriend, her consultant, her confidant, and just about everything else. Tina got her first dress from my wonderful wife and we shopped together for Tina's first skirt. We were together when Tina (in drab) tried on her newest pair of shoes. She always asks about Tina, and whether she can visit. Tina could not possibly have a stronger supporter, or better gf!!!

Tina

Tiffy
05-27-2006, 08:58 AM
My wife is all over my fem side. And likes it better than my male side. She is even the one who gave me my fem name and middle name. She hunts for stuff to buy me all the time. And even likes to meet other cd's.

April Marie

Melanie R
05-27-2006, 10:13 AM
Last night as my wife and I were completing the filming of a documentary for Houston public television on crossdressing and wives I looked at her as she was describing our relationship and my heart was filled with appreciation and joy. Prior to this filming we had completed 33 hours of filming at our home and around Houston for a documentary on crossdressing to be aired in September on WE, The Women's Entertainment channel. Both of these documentaries will be available on DVD after June 10 and after September 30. We hope that many wives will watch the documentary on WE. This documentary will answer all their questions.

Hugs,

Melanie

Deidra Cowen
05-27-2006, 10:21 AM
Very cool!

Last night as my wife and I were completing the filming of a documentary for Houston public television on crossdressing and wives I looked at her as she was describing our relationship and my heart was filled with appreciation and joy. Prior to this filming we had completed 33 hours of filming at our home and around Houston for a documentary on crossdressing to be aired in September on WE, The Women's Entertainment channel. Both of these documentaries will be available on DVD after June 10 and after September 30. We hope that many wives will watch the documentary on WE. This documentary will answer all their questions.

Hugs,

Melanie