PDA

View Full Version : boy slacker, cd productive?

jo_ann
05-26-2006, 08:11 PM
does anyone else find that they're much more productive while dressed? I don't know if it's a personality switch, if it feels good to feel the movement of my clothes as I move.. but I find that I just want to do things.. and not just "female" tasks like laundry and dishes (though those are more likely to get done), like right now I'm taking a bed apart (dressed because the laundry on top of the bed I knew would get done with more fun dressed), but still I go on.

Jennaie
05-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Yes, Jo_ann, absolutely. I am much more productive when dressed. I make a point to dress before I get started on my homework for that reason. I don't understand it, but I do realize it and pay attention to it.

Cherry Lynn
05-26-2006, 09:49 PM
I am the same way. I love to work in my workshop dressed and one day needed to put up some shelves in my home office. It was so much fun doing it dressed in skirt, heels and wig. A girl can do manly things I guess.

livy_m_b
05-26-2006, 10:45 PM
It's a great relief to be dressed as one perceives onself and to lose that distraction - it's often much more productive without the continual distraction.

CharlaineCadence
05-26-2006, 10:50 PM
I find that as I grow as a woman Alot of my maile bad habits dissapper slowly buy they are. I'm not lazy as much nor am i a slow. I'm more ocd now then i used to be. My pdoc says it is beause of years trying to be the typlcal male i wasn't trying to fit in dso i mirrored what it was i saw from others. now i'm happy and slowly changing bad habits into good. That and finding the flylady site helped too. :D

kiss kiss
char

Denise01
05-26-2006, 10:51 PM
I find that i too am more relaxed when dressed and therefore am a lot more productive

I do have some office work to do which is traditionally done by a lady. When I am doing it, and have the opportunity, i will dress as a lady would for to work in the office, and find i can get a lot done and more efficient.

Guess that i just the femmine side in me coming out

Denise

Krystenw
05-28-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm sure that is one of the reasons my wife tollerates me as much as she does. I get a lot more done if I have a dress on then if I don't. In fact if I get home from work and don't change right away she will tell me that she thinks I need to change so we can get some stuff done aroung the house. She has even bought me a levi jumper and a skirt so can work in the yard.

Byllie
05-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Hmmm, I don't know, I was already OCD before I made the realization I was a CD (don't ya just love all them letters in the soup?). I think that what it is is that by acknowledging your feminine side, you no longer need to expend so much energy hiding it, and that energy has to go somewhere.

Kate Simmons
05-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Used to think that but I guess I've matured a bit. Both sides complement the other and work together to produce a final product that is value added. Ericka