PDA

View Full Version : Got a nice compliment tonight

JamieTG
05-26-2006, 11:00 PM
Hi girls. I started my long weekend today and after dinner went to my favorite ice cream parlour which is kind of my summer tradition on my days off. I don't go out in full dress trying to pass but rather as a male wearing feminine clothing, jewelry, perfume, ect. Anyway I was in line behind a couple of college aged girls and after a minute or so I saw out of the corner of my eye the one closest to me glance back. She was trying not to stare but did a double take when she saw my long fingernails. Then after another minute or so she turned to me and very gently put her hand on my forearm and said I had very pretty nails. I said thank you and about that time they brought her huge ice cream sundae up to the counter. I commented that it looked very good and she said it is wonderful and I should try it sometime. Then she had to pay and join her friend. She was just so nice and friendly as well as complimenting me on my nails. Sure I get stared at sometimes but its experiences like tonight that demonstrate there are accepting people out there. I hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend.
Jamie

Jennaie
05-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Great post Jamie, and I am glad you had a nice experience tonight. :happy:

Billijo49504
05-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Hi Jamie, just remember, those BIG sundies make you buy bigger clothes. I know about those things...BJ
ps..You should have asked her if she wanted a man i cure, from you.:happy: BJ

FionaAlexis
05-27-2006, 12:32 AM
Very sweet, Jamie. It's one of those significant little incidents that will stay in your memory bank forever and every so often, probably when you're eating ice cream somewhere, you'll remember it and smile.

Fiona xx

trannie T
05-27-2006, 12:35 AM
What a happy experience! Thanks for sharing it.

Momarie
05-27-2006, 12:39 AM
That's my hunny.....whom I adore.

Diannna
05-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Nice Jamie, you must have had really great looking nails. It surely was a great compliment. Makes you feel good all over, huh!

stephanie100
05-27-2006, 01:15 AM
nice story may you have many more like that to tell
Steph:thumbsup:

Deidra Cowen
05-27-2006, 07:23 AM
I am very happy for ya that you got such a nice compliment. And thats especially good considering it was a young girl! They are a tough audiance! :thumbsup:

Bridget
05-27-2006, 01:42 PM
In my experience, a lot of girls like guys who have beautiful nails.

jennig
05-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Hi jamie I guess thier are still some nice people around I know its hard being different like we are Iam glad she was nice.
hugs jennig

Monica Elena
05-28-2006, 03:22 AM
Congratulations Jamie!

It's wonderful to hear that kind of compliments and better if they come from GGs.

LongNails
06-01-2006, 08:34 AM
That is a great story.....a similar thing happened to me. I wear my nails with french manicure almost all the time. I was at the grocery store and I reached to grab an item off a shelf and a young girl (about 20) saw my nails and said "I really like your nails" and then she showed me hers which were a little shorter and polished in a light pink. She said she had thought about going with french manicure and having seen mine that she would probably go ahead and have her's done because she liked the look. Well, at that point I'm loving this whole conversation and tell her how much I love mine. Then she says hello to a girl that she knows while we were talking and she sees my nails also.....she didn't have her nails done at all. The interesting thing is this...the 2 girls didn't make a fuss over my nails at all. As a matter of fact they started talking to each other about other stuff and I just said nice talking with you and left. I really love the attention I get with my nails.