PDA

View Full Version : girls helppp for a new CD!

mikelambo10
05-26-2006, 11:52 PM
heyyy iam 19 and iam new to crossdressing i actualy wore womens clothing only two times and i loved it ever since i always fantasais about wearin womens cloths. can u girls help me get started and tell me wut to do plz thank uuu :). and i need to pick a nice name too :) so i also need help on that too hehe

Danielle
05-27-2006, 12:07 AM
heyyy iam 19 and iam new to crossdressing i actualy wore womens clothing only two times and i loved it ever since i always fantasais about wearin womens cloths. can u girls help me get started and tell me wut to do plz thank uuu :). and i need to pick a nice name too :) so i also need help on that too hehe
Two times you say :eek: it takes mulah to start your collection and what types of shoes attract your persona "High heels" ect.I can tell you to start with one item you really like most and work from there usually you end up wanting more and more..nice to meet you and as for your name Hannah is pretty but is only a suggestion:) enjoy your stay here at crossdressers

Billijo49504
05-27-2006, 12:08 AM
Welcome, and with panties, it one leg at a time. Just like mens underwear, only they feel better. For beginners, hook the bra in front and then spin it around, pull up the shoulder straps. If it's not all you, find something to fill the cups. And enjoy. The rest of the stuff is the same as you know...BJ

Alexis Ann
05-27-2006, 12:10 AM
And watch the fashion channel!

Especially the modern girls guide :happy:

pinkshelly
05-27-2006, 12:56 AM
I got started with a siple bra and pantie set from wallie world. Early clothes from second hand stores. then i moved up to the BIG time. I get most of my stuff on the clearence rack. always on the look out for 2 and 3 dollar bras. Shoes are where you find them. found my faves at Ross Dress For Less, some cute shoes at Payless no less. What started as a lingerie is now over half of my side of the closet, and at least twice as many shoes as the s.o.
My advise...get a good job and Shop, SHop, SHOp, SHOP.
huggs, Shelly

kimmigir1
05-27-2006, 12:58 AM
yeah i agree on starting slow pick one thing and work from there (i love heels but now i cant find any in my size), i have 1 outfit (minus a few parts) and thats it , and as for a name , michelle would be good cuz im assuming by your screen name if michael and they are close , but if you dont want it too close to your name just pick a name you like , i mean mines Kimmi because i always liked girls names that end in i instead of y and always liked the name kimberley , so kimmi was born , im also around your age too so if youhave any questions or anything hit me up this board is very informitive and helpful , so ask away , and again welcome to the forum ^_^

stephanie100
05-27-2006, 01:05 AM
2nd hand stores good underwear bra and dress skirt and top are the essential first things wig and make up if you can afford them. However it all depends when and how often you can dress.
Welcome to the family
Steph

Lisa Maren
05-27-2006, 01:19 AM
I agree -- take it slow.

Keep your eye on what you see local gals wearing. Think about outfits you've seen on your friends. Think about your personality and walk through a mall or a park and see what girls with a similar personality wear.

Remember: shopping for female clothes is infinitely more fun than shopping for male clothes, so have fun!

Other tips:

If you have a credit card, you can shop online at places that sell clothes to both men and women so that the package that arrives (not to mention the item on your bill) don't look out of place. However, only use your credit card if you already have the cash in your checking account to pay off your credit card! Credit cards are for convenience, not for use as an extra source of money.

You can also rent a post office box from the US Post Office or a UPS Store or the like. I have a box at a UPS Store; they accept mail from any carrier and some locations offer 24/7 access to your mailbox. This way, I have a private place to pick up my stuff. In some places, they'll allow you to add a second name (your femme name, once you pick one) and so you can have the items sent to her name. I can't do that here, in San Francisco, because the second person must also show two forms of ID (damn it all lol). However, if you live in an area where they allow that then you can also set up another credit card linked to the same account that has your femme name on it. That rouses less suspicion, but you can always do what I do and shop at places that cater to both genders.

Hugs,
Lisa

mikelambo10
05-27-2006, 01:33 AM
thank u guys ur soo nice and caring :love:

Lilith Moon
05-27-2006, 06:40 AM
When you are just starting out, goodwill/charity shops can be useful. You may not get top fashion stuff but they are a way to find out what sort of clothes suit you and, more importantly, what sizes work...all without laying out too much cash.

Deidra Cowen
05-27-2006, 07:28 AM
First off there there is a huge amount of information out on the net. I think you can find tons of links in DanaJ's Beauty Club rt here in this forum. But heck google can work too.

Second and this is very important. Go get a makeover if at all possible. A professional at makeup is going give you so much good information that will save you time, money and trouble. Makeup, wigs and cloths are funny. No matter how pretty you might be you have to have the right stuff for you. A foundation for example that is a few shades off will mess ya up. But that being said if you study, work on it and keep practising in a few months you can acheive a bunch.

You have to be brave and its scary to go get the makeover...but its worth it. At your age too you can really structure your career and personal life to fit in with CDing too. You can really have fun and I wish you the best of luck.

Wish I were 19 and starting on this! OMG lucky girl.