PDA

View Full Version : Closet

Georgette
11-18-2004, 10:15 AM
Hi Y-all I think that after some serious thought that I will remain as I am and not take the chance on screwing up a great relationship. I'll stay closet bound except when my SO goes on her outings. Thank Y-all for the advice, and information I will try and be a little softer on the outside. I finally made a decision to get out of my business, the 2 top machinists are going to buy it, what is the most important is that I have or the company has FAA approval and in this day that is important in the machine trades.
I think by divesting myself from the business I will get a softer side. :)
HUGS

Darci Charlotte
11-18-2004, 10:30 AM
Good luck to you - I really mean that.

All my best.

JennyCD
11-18-2004, 04:28 PM
I understand exactly how you feel Georgette. Although I don't have an SO, and doubt I'll ever have one unless I meet someone who can handle and accept Cd'ing. Be that as it may, I'll most likely remain in the closet right there with you for a long time.

Eventually I may come out, but no time soon.

Julie
11-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Georgette, I commend you on your major choice to distance yourself from your business, it couldn't have been easy but I know you've been giving things some serious thought these past few days. I hope things work out as you hope. Good Luck.

JJ