PDA

View Full Version : Bra fitting

Foxy Lady
05-27-2006, 07:50 AM
Our local Penny's was having bra fittings this week. I called and explained I was a crossdresser and if that would be a problem. The lady I talked to said no problem but come first thing in the morning and bring my brest forms if I wear them. I went Friday morning and the lady I talked to was working and remembered the call. She was in her forties and attractive and very profesional. She measured me for band size then asked to see my forms. She left the fitting room and came back with a C and a D cup. The C cup fit perfect. They had aspecial going on if you bought two bras tou got two free so I'm getting four Bali bras for the price of two. I also bought four pair of panties. The lady was so nice I will probaly be buying more lingere at Penny's.

Sharon
05-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Which Penny store are you talking about? Seeing as we have so many members who may wish to know about a friendly place to shop, it would serve us well to know.

jen
05-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Super! It's always comforting to have sales help without ridicule. Last month I had one myself at Victoria's Secret in West Dundee Il., the manager was so kind, she treated me kindly.

annekathleen
05-27-2006, 11:56 AM
I bought hundreds of bras from size 36's to size 44's and in just about every cup size. At first, I bought them, based solely on the style. Now I can play mix and match with my three different sized breastforms to achieve the look that I'm looking for. Depending on the clothing, sometimes a nice B-C looks good, sometimes a C-D looks better, sometimes a D-DD looks best. Its just that we have the luxury of changing the size of our breasts to what ever fits our moods. And I have all the different sized bras to fit!!

Barb Valentine
05-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Isn't It a great feeling :thumbsup:

Foxy Lady
05-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Hi Sharon,
It was the Penny's in the Millcreek Mall in Erie, Pa

julie lavender
05-27-2006, 05:56 PM
I am friendly with a GG,and she gave me this advice, before putting on your panty hose,stockings or nylons, rub some moisteriser on your hands, it helps to stop your hands snagging on the nylon. It really works for me,it's a good tip. do you girls know of other girly hint's, please do share with me,hugs, julie :be:

Michelle2008
05-28-2006, 04:26 PM
Hello!

I also called my local JC Penney store in Madison, WI. The one in the West Towne Mall to be exact. My call was directed to a female manager named Trish. She was very professional and nice. She said yes and laid out a few rules...a male associate must be present and she will measure me over a t-shirt. I said no problem and that I understood why she had to have these guidelines. We made out a time for me to come in and she did her thing. It went great! After she measured me, she offered to help me pick out some bras. I looked at her and my eyes seemed to glow and I said I would love that. She said great and lets go shopping. I ended up buying 2 very sexy bras with matching panties. We talked alot about clothes and shopping. She told me that she could sense my sincerity over the phone and really has enjoyed helping me. Also I am welcome to ask for her anytime I stop in for future lingerie needs. It was such a fun and nice experience. I plan on writing a letter to her manager and the main home office of JC Penney about her. So anyone in the area of Madison, WI, be sure to ask for a bra fitting at the West Towne Mall JC Penney. And ask for Trish. She is great!

Take Care,
Michelle

trannie T
05-28-2006, 08:36 PM
I made an appointment for a fitting when I showed up I had to wait a few minutes. As I looked through the panties a woman I know came up to me and said hi. She didn't ask me what I was doing in the lingerie department, but I was embarrased. We talked for a couple minutes and she left. The lady for the bra fitting told me that I'd have to go to the men's fitting room. She measured me there and left for a few minutes. When she returned she told me that they had nothing in my size.
It was not my best shopping experience, but I may try it again in a store that carries larger sizes.

steffie39
05-28-2006, 08:47 PM
I had a bra fitting last year in a Lane Bryant store at a local mall. I was en-femme when I had the fitting too. The lady there was very nice. :)

sarahjan
05-29-2006, 02:34 AM
I was in a shop in Berkhampstead, Hertfordshire here in the UK a while back with my wife and a man came in talking about being messured and was making it quite obvious that it was a sexual fetish thing.
After the ownwer had asked him to leave or she would call the police I heard her make a comment which make it quite clear that whilst she had been willing to help men up to that point that was no longer the case.

Another door shut on the community because of some idiot.

Laurie_Ann_CD
05-29-2006, 08:27 AM
I had a bra fitting at Victoria's Secret. The sales lady was very nice and professional. I was a little nerviuos but she put mea t ease and told me that she fitting several guys before.

Siobhan Marie
05-29-2006, 03:19 PM
I would love to have a proper bra fitting, just don't have the nerve to anything about it at the moment. I did actually measure myself with a dressmaking tape measure that I borrowed off of my Mum and used the instructions in my JD Williams catalogue but would like to have it done properly so that I know its right.

:hugs: Anna x

terrigurl
06-18-2006, 09:31 AM
A while ago, I was en femme shopping at an Avenue store. I knew the manager and several of the associates there, having shopped both in drab and en femme. The manager approached me and asked if I had ever had a proper bra fitting, because she thought I was buying one too small. She took me into a dressing room and pointed out the bra that I was wearing was indeed too small. It was a 38-C. She brought in a couple larger sizes, and told me that my best size was a 42-C. I was shocked, because that sounded so large. However, she seemed to know what she was talking about, so I bought that bra, and since then I have bought that size. They are more comfortable, and I really appreciate her help with my bras.

Terri

megan163
06-18-2006, 01:35 PM
I've seen the ads so many times and thought about doing it but I feel like it wouldn't be right. I think of all the GGs who really do need the service and think I'd be infringing on their time. Especially since we CDs have other special considerations - like creating cleavage, I don't think I'd get as big a kick out of it as first might think. Now, cosmetics makeovers, that's a different story...sign me up!

Karren H
06-18-2006, 04:13 PM
WOW No that's what I need to do!!!

Love Karren

Clare
06-18-2006, 08:26 PM
... before putting on your panty hose,stockings or nylons, rub some moisteriser on your hands, it helps to stop your hands snagging on the nylon. It really works for me,it's a good tip.Yes, I discovered this by chance. After smoothing nail cream to my hands/nails, I then put on some hose and found that my hands just slid over the nylon without any catching at all. It really works well and I do this every time before putting on my hosiery now.

simonep
06-19-2006, 01:10 AM
Yes, I discovered this by chance. After smoothing nail cream to my hands/nails, I then put on some hose and found that my hands just slid over the nylon without any catching at all. It really works well and I do this every time before putting on my hosiery now.

Thanks for that, having just found the pleasure of hose and stockings I am still working out how not to ladder them... :heehee:

Simone