PDA

View Full Version : My First Time En Femme: Just Wow...

Nyx
05-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Disclaimer: All of the following is as accurate as I can remember it to be.

Sooooooo.......

On wednesday a fellow t-girl I met on the internet invited me to a small party with other t-girls. I invited my friend to the party as well (it was my understanding that the point was to gather as many t-girls together as possible and have some fun).

On friday, I asked my mom what she would think if I did my makeup before going there. After all, I do plan on transitioning, and I wanted to be with my t-girl friends as a girl. I sort of owed it to them, I figured. My mom went berserk and started a rant about how transsexuals are like a mafia prostitution ring, and "once you're in, you can't get out, they're always after you" (she's very paranoid). After trying to explain to her again that she should read on the subject before making idiotic statements about transsexuals, I simply told her she was an imbecile and that it wasn't her place to decide of who I would hang out with.

I did put on the makeup, that, and very tight fitting juniors jeans, a lycra/viscose tee, and my 36C breastforms. My mom just had some "OMG" expression on her face the whole time I was preparing. Then I walked outside to the subway station. I was sweating, but I tried to look normal so as not to attract unwanted attention. It was raining a little bit and I was hoping my makeup wouldn't be ruined (fortunately it wasn't). Then I took the subway and the bus. I was sort of looking away the whole time, trying to look like a distracted person without looking stressed.

In the end I finally got there. I didn't get any comments during the trip, just maybe 2-3 weird looks for a split second out of the 200 persons I went by. Some weird guy with a big smile tapped my shoulder in the bus, that was it. But yeah... I get to the address, which I remembered WRONG, and I knock on the wrong door, which has a sign "doorbell is defective, knock loudly". All of the neighbors are outside chatting (it's a poor neighborhood, nothing to do with their time). Some 40 year old bald guy asks me what I'm looking for.... I shyly told him in my best girly voice that I was looking for the party. Wrong address! I then looked at the address I noted, and it was on the upper floor.

I was very relieved when the host opened the door. It was a fellow t-girl I didn't know named Isabelle. She wasn't en femme, but fortunately, that was the right place, and she knew who I was, she addressed me by my girl name. I then chatted with her for 30 mins until the other guests arrived. Two other girls arrived, one I knew from the internet, and her bisexual girlfriend Melissa. Melissa seemed extremely bold. She proceeded to show me her mini-vibrator tongue piercing (lol). They then helped me improve the state of my hair and my makeup.

When my friend arrived (the last guest), the decision was taken that we would go clubbing downtown. I was somewhat surprised, as this WAS the first time I was out as a girl. We went to some drag queen bar and stayed only 2 minutes. We were all freaked by what we saw (some dude wearing open butt cowboy pants, a thong, a tube top and girly makeup, with short hair: EWWW).

We then went to a club named Sky. Most of the people there were gay. There were lots of guys dancing topless, and a few lesbians. It was already 3:15 AM, so we only stayed 45 minutes until the closing. Nevertheless it was FUN. My first time as a girl, my first time in a club... Melissa was already dancing on one of the elevated 3' blocks on the dancefloor. I climbed on it and we proceeded to have a very very very close dance with her. Rubbing, thrusting, touching ;) Me in the front, then her in the front. She even did things like bend over and rub her butt on me. Did I mention she's a really bold girl? Overall we all enjoyed ourselves :)

Sooo. That's it. The story of my first time out as a girl ;) Just to show you it's not some lame fantasy, I decided to include a few pics. Forgive the low quality of the club pic, I find it makes me look awfully bad.

azure
05-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Well done you, Im really happy for you, you look fantastic Nyx!!!

Deidra Cowen
05-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Thats an incredible adventure for your first time out! You did great and I am gald you had a good time. That was very brave walking all around and even getting on a subway.

You look very cute in the pictures, I can tell of course you don't have much makeup on and no wig...but ya still look great!

Keep it up and don't forget to post when you go out again.

Nyx
05-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Thats an incredible adventure for your first time out! You did great and I am gald you had a good time. That was very brave walking all around and even getting on a subway.

You look very cute in the pictures, I can tell of course you don't have much makeup on and no wig...but ya still look great!

Keep it up and don't forget to post when you go out again.

I'm letting my hair grow more ;) As for the makeup, I did have lots! I actually have alot of beard and only had one session of laser thus far. It took me about 15 minutes to apply concealer and foundation. I think what I need to improve most is my eyebrows though.

bredalee25
05-27-2006, 05:22 PM
Very well done nyx. Where did you get that fabulous butt girl you look hot. I can see why Melissa took a shine to ya. Well done indeed you also have a lovely femme shape I suppose you got that the same place you got your hot butt. Lookin good nyx.

ttfn

Nyx
05-27-2006, 05:30 PM
Very well done nyx. Where did you get that fabulous butt girl you look hot. I can see why Melissa took a shine to ya. Well done indeed you also have a lovely femme shape I suppose you got that the same place you got your hot butt. Lookin good nyx.

ttfn

The waist is mostly genetic traits. The butt was somewhat helped by the 3 months I took hormones without prescription ;)

heather_nouveau
05-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Nyx:

Congratulations on your successful adventure! I know how hard it is to that first step into the "real world" as your real self. It's a scary thing!

BTW, you look adorable and very femme! (I wish I had your figure!) :yrtw:

Anyhow, I hope on doing the same thing later this month; thanks for the inspiring post! (I haven't been out en femme either!)

hugs, :hugs:

Heather

Methos
05-27-2006, 07:27 PM
wow you definately look great. Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time also:happy:

Nyx
05-28-2006, 02:06 PM
Ty ;)

I might be able to advise other girls who want to go out now, lol ;)

Adrienne Heels
05-30-2006, 10:07 PM
So glad that you had a great time on your first time out!! You look really pretty.

Barb Valentine
05-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Looks like you had a blast
:thumbsup:

Allison1
05-30-2006, 10:42 PM
You look great. Glad you had a good time. I'd like to do that someday. ally

Eleanor
05-30-2006, 10:53 PM
You are very pretty and have a very sexy butt!

Deborah
05-30-2006, 10:54 PM
Wow Nyx....judging from your posts i've read by you i thought you were older (read more mature) ;)

Nyx
05-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the encouragement ;)

I'm thinking of going clubbing in my schoolgirl outfit next time ;)

Mindy Jean
07-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Oh... to be twenty-something again!!! Glad to hear you had such a good time! I wish I could have been there with you, but my bedtime is WAY earlier than 3:45! *wink* Thanks for sharing your story and pix!

Hugs,
Min

Calliope
07-02-2006, 08:48 PM
But yeah... I get to the address, which I remembered WRONG, and I knock on the wrong door, which has a sign "doorbell is defective, knock loudly". All of the neighbors are outside chatting (it's a poor neighborhood, nothing to do with their time). Some 40 year old bald guy asks me what I'm looking for.... I shyly told him in my best girly voice that I was looking for the party. Wrong address!

Talk about the proverbial hot spot. That's just got to be the most suspenseful paragraph I ever read!

Nyx, your shoulders are wonderful!

HaleyPink2000
07-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Where did you buy and what hormones did you take. Oh, and how much?$$$:D

Ann lee
07-03-2006, 12:05 AM
congrats hun!!!!!!! but from what i see in the pics you shouldn't worry you looked great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate Simmons
07-03-2006, 06:10 AM
You look nice and natural Hon. All some of us "old duffers" can do is "fake it" the best we can. Enjoy looking fabulous. Ericka

tekla west
07-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Girls, please be careful. Hormones are powerful drugs. Very powerful. No responsible person in the TG community would advocate taking them without being under the care of a doctor who is experienced in their administration and protocol. Matter of fact you really need two doctors, as the effects are not only physical but emotional also. DIY hormone treatments are akin to DIY SRS. If you would not do the second, don't do the first.

Kathleen3359
07-03-2006, 02:36 PM
Oh my god girl you look fantastic. Glad you made it safely.
Remember saftey is first when going out. But good for you.
Kathleen