PDA

View Full Version : could it be ?

vikki
05-27-2006, 04:37 PM
hi all just really trying to understand why im this way and how it seems that theres more m-f than there are f-m. does anyone think it might be because we all started of female hense the reason why all men have nipples .just plays on my mind the things i dont understand

Marla S
05-27-2006, 04:53 PM
I am sure the roots are somehow biochemical (not necessarily gentic), but the more I think about it the more I tend to think that the larger number of M2F vs F2M CDs is caused to a considerable extent by social reasons.
Meaning as a man you are CD or not (in your own and the society's view), as a woman you can be a little bit (or a little bit more) CD without being labled CD.

In a harsh way one could say a F2M CD (I am not speaking of TS here) climbs up the social ladder and therefore is more easy accepted, whereas a M2F CD goes down in a patriarchic society.

Nyx
05-27-2006, 05:07 PM
- Current social (and economical) value given to females and their roles.
- Current demeaning of the social status of men. Bad personality traits and characteristics are very often more associated with the masculine (aggressiveness, rudeness, impoliteness, disrespect, geekness, isolation). Criminals and bad politicians appear to be more often men than women.
- Lesser limits on dressing styles and activities female can perform without risking to "compromise" themselves and their status in any way.
- Lower sex drive of females and the fact that sexual fixations are generally a lesser priority to them.

In short, being a girl allows you to do alot more, to follow more exciting trends and fashions, to be given social value and protection. It's generally a more desirable status than being a man. That, and girls nowadays encouraged to be comfortable in their role, are protected, in many ways are encouraged to explore new possibilities. Girls are also less concerned with sexual issues because they think of sex *much less often* than men on average (experimental research has shown this). And finally, we see many criminals, rapists, perverts, bad politicians on TV, and 90-95% of them are men. Women gained freedom during the 70s, and also gained social and economical value in general, but men have lost some in this process, and the image of men in general is less desirable than that of women.

bredalee25
05-27-2006, 05:08 PM
here's my 0.02 it could be that more M2F's are out on this forum than the F2M's are. It could also be that most F2M's don't need a forum to figure out who they are they already know they want to be more male by climbing the social ladder of success to be accepted as equals. Only those serious about becoming males are out on this forum. I really don't consider women as being inferior to men because women can achieve great things when they put their superior minds to it. Women rule and men drool over them thats why i've got no problem being a woman.

ttfn

Nyx
05-27-2006, 05:10 PM
here's my 0.02 it could be that more M2F's are out on this forum than the F2M's are. It could also be that most F2M's don't need a forum to figure out who they are they already know they want to be more male by climbing the social ladder of success to be accepted as equals. Only those serious about becoming males are out on this forum. I really don't consider women as being inferior to men because women can achieve great things when they put their superior minds to it. Women rule and men drool over them thats why i've got no problem being a woman.

ttfn

It's not just a social observation. It's a fact. Much less F2Ms require therapy and have life-altering issues associated with crossdressing/transsexualism. And trust me, I'm doing a minor in psychology, and if there were just as many, we would know. There has been research done on the subject.