PDA

View Full Version : Shaved Armpitts

Tallandconfused
05-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Hey girls,

Tonight the "Fiance" and I "Got together" and she didn't notice that I had shaved my armpitts. I thought she would, but she didn't say a word. So I asked her if she had noticed, she said she had but didn't want to say anything. She asked me if I liked them that way (since I keep down there clean as well) I said yes. She even suggested that I use nair instead of shaving, I confessed that I had bought some Nair to use. She told me it works alot better without the razor burn. To think I could get advice about being "Girlish" from her??

Now that all being said she knows nothing about "Ashley" and nothing even to the effect that I crossdress or even have those thoughts. Just thought I would tell you all that.

Ashley

Jenna1561
05-28-2006, 12:43 AM
I use Nair 4 minute lotion. The directions say not to leave on more than 10 minutes. Times vary according to the nature of each individual's hair. I usually leave it on about 7-8 minutes.

Jenna

Paula Rae
05-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Hey Ladies,
I use Nair all the time and it works great for my under arms, legs and arms, I leave it on for about 10 minutes (the newer version says 6). The first time I used it on my under arms, I trimmed the hair to about a ΒΌ" before applying the Nair.

Now a Question from me: +?
Which is the best electric shaver for the face and does it do a better job then the regular safety razors.

Ricki B

Bernadina
05-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Hmmm. I hope you are not planning to keep "Ashley" a secret for too much longer.

susiej
05-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Good for you, TallAndConfused! You've taken the first step toward clearing "Ashley" with your fiance.

We older, closeted TV's wish you the most success in the journey, and heartily recommend that before you marry the girl, she has a chance to meet and accept the girl in you! You have a clue that maybe she'll be open to her.

Hugs,
Susie

older not wiser
05-28-2006, 02:27 AM
Hey girls,

Tonight the "Fiance" and I "Got together" and she didn't notice that I had shaved my armpitts. I thought she would, but she didn't say a word. So I asked her if she had noticed, she said she had but didn't want to say anything. She asked me if I liked them that way (since I keep down there clean as well) I said yes. She even suggested that I use nair instead of shaving, I confessed that I had bought some Nair to use. She told me it works alot better without the razor burn. To think I could get advice about being "Girlish" from her??

Now that all being said she knows nothing about "Ashley" and nothing even to the effect that I crossdress or even have those thoughts. Just thought I would tell you all that.

Ashley

Hi Hon, Don't think for one minute that she doesn't know "something" SHE DOES!!! If you really love her don't wait to tell her of your x-dressing. She just might surprise again!

Love
BonnieAnne

Scrunchie-Bunchie
05-28-2006, 09:42 AM
I tried Nair. It didn't do anything. My hairs were just grubbier and I tried leaving it 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes. Nothing happened!

Siobhan Marie
05-28-2006, 09:47 AM
I use a Wilkinson Sword Intuition Lady Razor on my armpits, legs and arms.

:hugs: Anna x

Scrunchie-Bunchie
05-28-2006, 09:57 AM
I forgot to say what I use. I use the bic disposable razors for my pits - my wife and I share the same razors. She does her pits and legs. I've been forbidden from doing my legs.

Wenda
05-28-2006, 10:08 AM
I have had mixed results with Nair, mediocre the first time to excellent the last time. The hair doesn't grow back as quickly as from a shave. I shave everything. Gillette mach 3.

Scotty
05-28-2006, 10:41 AM
I have had mixed results with Nair, mediocre the first time to excellent the last time. The hair doesn't grow back as quickly as from a shave. I shave everything. Gillette mach 3.

Me too!

I've kept my armpits shaved for the past 7 years, current G/F knew about it from day 1......

There's a new product out that I saw, similiar to nair, squeeze it on, wait a few minutes, wipe it off.......I wish I could remember the name I saw on the commecial (Woman is late getting ready for a date)...

Kate Simmons
05-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Hmm, At the risk of getting "bashed", I have to make a statement. Men are like dogs, come home,want to eat, sit or lie down and go to sleep. Women are like cats and notice everything. If you think they don't notice shaved arm pits, or traces of makeup or nail polish, guess again. They are naturally curious, it's just their nature. As CD's, we're somewhere in between, hence the confusion and being clueless. My wife always memorized (no lie) every square inch of my body and if something was different or out of place, told me about it. The same goes for anything in a drawer (such as her underwear) or where ever they put their polish remover or polish, etc. I have a great deal of respect for women because of this and never underestimate them, as if you assume they don't notice, you are WRONG!! Take care, Ericka

annekathleen
05-28-2006, 11:23 AM
I shaved my armpit hair all winter long. The g/f never noticed, and if she did, she never said anything, but I know her well enough and she would have said something.
I see a lot of younger guys shaving/ trimming the hair on their arms, legs, and chest, sometimes not completely clean, but close and neat. I guess it's the trend or just this generation.
So, on this race day, "Gentlemen, Start Your Razors!"

~Kitty GG~
05-28-2006, 12:48 PM
Hmm, At the risk of getting "bashed", I have to make a statement. Men are like dogs, come home,want to eat, sit or lie down and go to sleep. Women are like cats and notice everything. If you think they don't notice shaved arm pits, or traces of makeup or nail polish, guess again. They are naturally curious, it's just their nature. As CD's, we're somewhere in between, hence the confusion and being clueless. My wife always memorized (no lie) every square inch of my body and if something was different or out of place, told me about it. The same goes for anything in a drawer (such as her underwear) or where ever they put their polish remover or polish, etc. I have a great deal of respect for women because of this and never underestimate them, as if you assume they don't notice, you are WRONG!! Take care, Ericka

Isn't this why y'all ask us to find the things you've misplaced?
"Honey, have you seen my ________________?"

LOL

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

Kate Simmons
05-28-2006, 01:05 PM
Isn't this why y'all ask us to find the things you've misplaced?
"Honey, have you seen my ________________?"

LOL

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~
Yep, Us guys seem to be kinda "brain dead" when it comes to details like that. It's probably why women make better supervisors. I mean, to run a household effeciently (especially with children) you have to be multi talented and a multi tasker. Guys just can't cut it, "dogs" and "cats" notwithstanding. LOL Rich (Ericka)

DonnaT
05-28-2006, 11:19 PM
Please tell your "Fiance" before getting married. She has the right to know.

KateW
05-28-2006, 11:25 PM
I have tried Nair before, but find it faster and easier to just shave them. I thankfully don't suffer from shaving rash, but I do have to remember to not put any anti-perspirant on for a little while after!!!

Bernice
05-28-2006, 11:25 PM
DonnaT just said exactly what I was going to, when I got to the end of the thread. By the way, Donna is invariably right.

Joy Carter
05-28-2006, 11:38 PM
Well one positive aspect of shaved arm pitts is that hair harbors bacteria thus body oder "so give a hoot don't pollute!" the air. :lol: :lol2:

heather_nouveau
05-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Hi Ashley:

I've been shaving my whole body for about a year now. I was watching TV with my SO the other night and was wearing shorts. She did a doubletake and felt my smooth legs. She asked flat out if I'd been shaving my legs!

I intially panicked and denied it, but thought better of it and came clean; sort of!

Anyway, I had a cut on my right shin and had been covering it with a band aid. I told her I had to shave my right leg so the bandage would adhere properly. Of course, once I shaved the right leg, I had to do the left one too as it would look silly!

She seemed to agree with this logic and didn't comment any further.

Earlier today, she rubbed my legs and said (jokingly) "didn't shave today did you!"

I was a little taken aback, but replied "You caught me!"

We both laughed.

That's my shaving experience.

Hope it helps,

Heather

Tallandconfused
05-29-2006, 12:20 AM
I want to tell her so bad ladies. Only problem is she went to college and is a Physc major. She believes that Crossdressing and Transgenderism is a sickness, and would recommend counciling to whoever it may be. Or at least thats what the books taught her.

I have playfully asked her many times, playing the dumb person so what would happen if... I have even asked her so what if I crossdressed. She said she would get me help.

Not putting myself down here but this is the honest truth, yes I do crossdress. But the thrill of it will only go as far as my apartment, I will never go out into public or even attempt to become a woman. Two reasons mainly, I know my heart couldn't take the hormones. I am 23 and getting ready to need heart surgery for a bad main valve. The other reason, I love her too much.

The woman that I got down on one knee and asked to marry me. I just can't hurt her like that. Even if it is hurting her more by hiding it, I couldn't possibly look into those big brown eyes... and tell her of what I do. Its a shame too.... I have so many matching sets of Bras and Panties :-P

Jillian310
05-29-2006, 12:49 PM
I shave everything below my eyebrows, which BTW are waxed. I use a fem 3 blade for all except the face, where I use a male 3 blade. I do use nair on the chest ater I shave. I am letting my arm hair grow out for the summer. My crew might notice if they are shaved. And I am replacng my pink toe nail polish for clear, for the same reason.

Sedona
05-29-2006, 06:03 PM
I want to tell her so bad ladies. Only problem is she went to college and is a Physc major. She believes that Crossdressing and Transgenderism is a sickness, and would recommend counciling to whoever it may be. Or at least thats what the books taught her.

I have playfully asked her many times, playing the dumb person so what would happen if... I have even asked her so what if I crossdressed. She said she would get me help.

Not putting myself down here but this is the honest truth, yes I do crossdress. But the thrill of it will only go as far as my apartment, I will never go out into public or even attempt to become a woman. Two reasons mainly, I know my heart couldn't take the hormones. I am 23 and getting ready to need heart surgery for a bad main valve. The other reason, I love her too much.

The woman that I got down on one knee and asked to marry me. I just can't hurt her like that. Even if it is hurting her more by hiding it, I couldn't possibly look into those big brown eyes... and tell her of what I do. Its a shame too.... I have so many matching sets of Bras and Panties :-P

Whew, heart surgery. Best of luck with it. I'll be sending good thoughts.

As far as the crossdressing and her psych training. I only took a couple of psych/soc. classes in college, but it seems as if this should make her more receptive to the lifestyle, not more closed. Maybe someone else can chime in on this.

As for the coming out. If you've playfully asked her many times, you may as well come out and tell her. Why on earth would somebody not a CDer ask about her opinions? Unless she was the worst psych student on earth, she already knows.

If she loves you, she'll find some way to process your info. I'm probably in your boat as far as my activities being an in-the-house kind of thing. I love my male body, and have no desire to go out and about. It's just fun, and a turn-on, to be a girl sometimes.

And, lastly, you're 23. If she's going to go nuclear about your CDing, you're too young for many years of self-doubt.

Good luck!

Sedona
05-29-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh yeah,

I find nair works well (about 6-8 min). My GF lets me do it only occasionally (maybe twice a year). You might consider a waxing, it'll hurt like heck, but the quickly growing stubble under there is WAY worse I think.