PDA

View Full Version : the fetish curse of MTF TS

jessica duprea
05-28-2006, 05:51 AM
In my journey to understand myself, I have read so much from DSMVI, to cross-dresser chat lines.

There is this problem with fetishistic dressing, that seems to get in the way for allot of MTF TS.
The problem is that there is a stigma associated with it and self acceptance.
For me I am guilty of such acts and I am also guilty of wanting to cut off JR.

I have wanted to be a girl all my life and the fetish portion has messed me up big time.

It is blamed on Testosterone by me and others like me and if it weren't for "T"
there would be no desire to live as a man.

My question to you is, have you ever had Fetishistic dressing episodes?

CaptLex
05-28-2006, 07:12 PM
My question to you is, have you ever had Fetishistic dressing episodes?
I assume you're asking if there is a "turn-on" aspect to our crossdressing? If so, then the answer in my case is no. No sexual turn-on, that is, just a feeling of empowerment and normalcy. Hope that makes sense. :)

jessica duprea
05-28-2006, 08:09 PM
yes that is exactly what I expected. thank you at least you answered my post for that I am eternally gratefull and shall pledge my love to you always.:D
:cute:

thank you.

Jessica

Kieron Andrew
05-29-2006, 06:03 AM
no dont get turned by dressing male

Abraxas
05-29-2006, 03:24 PM
me, neither.

jessica duprea
05-29-2006, 03:51 PM
tahnks guy's

have you ever known any FTM that has??:be:

CaptLex
05-29-2006, 04:03 PM
tahnks guy's

have you ever known any FTM that has??:be:
Nope, I haven't met any yet that have said they do. Either they don't exist, or they don't want to talk about it.

Bessie
06-04-2006, 12:17 AM
hey there, I'm new to the group. Actually I realized the first time I dressed as a guy I really was turned on. I also get turned on when I dress really up hot as a girl, and when people of either genders cross-dress. I get turned on all over the place; I'm just a very sexual person.

Normally though, my want for crossdressing is motivated by a need to express myself in ways that I didnt feel like I could before. As CaptLex said, I get "a feeling of empowerment and normalcy". It is complicated, I'm really not sure if I've quite figured it out yet.

Marlena Dahlstrom
06-04-2006, 11:34 PM
IIRC one of the subject in Magnus Hirshfield's study (the first serious research on TSs and CDs, done in the 1920s) was a woman who crossdressed in part because she found it arousing. A later researcher named Stoller (probably 1970s) had a case study on another woman who enjoyed crossdressing to the point of orgasm. So Bessie isn't alone, although it seems far less common than men who crossdress for sexual reasons.

Part of it may be the differences between male and female sexuality. Transman Raven Kaldera talks about how after he started T, he found his sexually became more "programmable" and realized he was inadvertantly development a sexual fetish that he decided he didn't want. Part of it may be that for the past century or so women weren't encouraged to think about their sexuality nor talk about it -- as recently as the 1970s, the conventional wisdom was that women didn't have sexual fantasies. So there may be women who are turned on by men's clothes who are loath to talk about, or even it admit to themselves.

Likewise, for years, the conventional wisdom of psychiatry was the women didn't have fetishes. (In fact the DSM IV definition of "transvetic fetishism" still specifically states it only applies to men.) So having created a blindspot, it's entirely possible researchers just didn't "see" female fetishes. 'Course one thing about the Internet is that it's gone a long way toward disproving that people "don't" do or fantasize about x, y or z....

CaptLex
06-05-2006, 11:28 AM
So there may be women who are turned on by men's clothes who are loath to talk about, or even it admit to themselves.
Thanks for the info, Marlena. I should have known that you'd be the one to find it. I had a feeling that it couldn't be a total impossibility - especially when those male hormones kick in and start messing with your mind. :eek:

Julie Avery
06-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Yes indeedy, my life experience says, genetic females and genetic males are different in reliable ways - but not in ways that require them to subscribe to the gender rules prescribed by the dominant culture.

Marlena Dahlstrom
06-06-2006, 12:46 AM
I had a feeling that it couldn't be a total impossibility - especially when those male hormones kick in and start messing with your mind. :eek:

I'll get you a pair of sexy men's boxer briefs (http://www.wickedtemptations.com/menswear-categories-bottoms.html) and we'll see what happens.... :evil:

Toyah
06-06-2006, 06:59 AM
I guess it is hard for me to understand why anyone would think one kind of dressing is worse than another, for me its wearing what I enjoy I dont see it as fetish or non fetish its just me.
Just enjoy what you do dont spend all your time worrying about it

Kieron Andrew
06-06-2006, 09:30 AM
I'll get you a pair of sexy men's boxer briefs (http://www.wickedtemptations.com/menswear-categories-bottoms.html) and we'll see what happens.... :evil: ooooh is that offer open to everyone lol, ive just looked at the link, i see some i like

CaptLex
06-06-2006, 07:26 PM
I'll get you a pair of sexy men's boxer briefs (http://www.wickedtemptations.com/menswear-categories-bottoms.html) and we'll see what happens.... :evil:
OMG! :eek: Well, I may have to re-think my original answer - LOL! I'm having a hard time deciding between the velvet one and the zippered one. Thanks for the hot pics, Marlena. The Capt needs a cold shower now.

And CaptLex, diggin' the new avatar.
Thanks, Lex - I could look at that wiggle all day long. :D

I guess it is hard for me to understand why anyone would think one kind of dressing is worse than another, for me its wearing what I enjoy I dont see it as fetish or non fetish its just me. Just enjoy what you do dont spend all your time worrying about it

Toyah,

I don't think anyone is saying one reason for dressing is better or worse than another, it's just that different people have different reasons for it and, for the most part, it seems that FtMs very rarely have a fetish for it, while this reason is more commonly found with MtFs.

gennee
06-06-2006, 08:49 PM
I have never had a fetish attack.:D

Gennee

Patsy Stone GG
06-06-2006, 11:53 PM

Arrrgggghhhh .................. the FtM equivalent of a panty thread ................ *runs from forum, screaming*.............................

.........sorry, guys, couldn't resist........I blame it all on the cocktail of drugs I'm taking for a bronchial infection..................

.........seriously, though, the velvet ones are very sexie...................*tries to sneak out without anyone noticing*.............

CaptLex
06-07-2006, 09:09 AM
.........seriously, though, the velvet ones are very sexie...................*tries to sneak out without anyone noticing*.............
Too late, Patsy - we caught you! :D

Patsy Stone GG
06-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Oh, er....oops.....well, I came in to look at that wiggle and was distracted somewhat by the underwear..........not sure abouut the ones with the zipper :eek:

Am I too far off topic yet??

CaptLex
06-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Oh, er....oops.....well, I came in to look at that wiggle and was distracted somewhat by the underwear..........not sure abouut the ones with the zipper :eek: Am I too far off topic yet??
Done in by the wiggle! :haha: I think we've now totally lost the point of this thread . . . I blame the sexy underwear. :D

susie lynn
07-05-2006, 06:15 AM
hey there, I'm new to the group. Actually I realized the first time I dressed as a guy I really was turned on. I also get turned on when I dress really up hot as a girl, and when people of either genders cross-dress. I get turned on all over the place; I'm just a very sexual person.

Normally though, my want for crossdressing is motivated by a need to express myself in ways that I didnt feel like I could before. As CaptLex said, I get "a feeling of empowerment and normalcy". It is complicated, I'm really not sure if I've quite figured it out yet.
Take a look at my profile pic and see if I turn you on ,that would be neat, love to see your pic:hugs: :p