PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy!

Rachel Cder
05-28-2006, 05:56 AM
Hey girls! It's been a long time since I have posted anything. I have such a build up of emotions I need to get out. I have been cding for years but never to a great extent. Lately I have not dressed at all, just no time. I am married and "in the closet". Done the purging thing $everal times, no more. I used to be able to dress for a few hours at a time but ever since the birth of my child, maybe 30 minutes at a time every few weeks. I love my family but I also like to dress. It is frustrating at times. Anyway, I spent all day yesterday shopping with my wife for a dress for an upcoming wedding. I was going out of my mind looking at all those gorgeous dresses. We visited a Jessica McClintock store that was out of this world. I am curious if they would cater to someone in my situation, being a crossdresser. I could only imagine how great those dresses would feel on my body. They are to expensive to buy without trying it on for the appropriate size. I wanted so desperately to try on one of those dresses. It was killing me. I was more interested in a dress for myself than my wife. I wondered if she noticed? I so look forward to the day that I can spend it completely dressed and with makeup on. Thanks for allowing me to vent. If anyone is in the same situation, I would be more than happy to hear from you. I hope I am not alone in my dilema. Thanks, Rachel

Emily1
05-28-2006, 06:02 AM
have you ever considered just being honest with your wife ?

older not wiser
05-28-2006, 06:30 AM
Hi Rachel, I agree w/Emily, you should tell her. If and when you do decide to tell her I would ease into it. BTW, purging is not the answer, the clothes may go but the feeling(s) still remain and sometimes become stronger. Good Luck!!!

Love: BonnieAnne

Tina Dixon
05-28-2006, 06:51 AM
Your in a tuff spot for CDing my friend, coming out is not a easy thing to do, but if you want to dress that sounds like it your only hope.

Emily1
05-28-2006, 06:54 AM
.... you could always direct her to this site ....