PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove facial hair?

jessica duprea
05-28-2006, 06:31 AM
tried Nair, and it does not work for me is there any other products you have tried to rid this growth.

Kristen Kelly
05-28-2006, 06:39 AM
I have used waxing, with good results, I am just starting Electrolysis and though expensive it is the most permanent removal method out there.

http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/hair/

jessica duprea
05-28-2006, 06:52 AM
had one year done and still need more, way more. I'm opting for laser, There is allot of girl's that go this rout and prices are starting to come down I can get a clearing for $350.00 on the entire face and my next apt, doesn't have to be for 4 to 6 weeks and she is very good. she is located near Boston.

Are you familiar with www.tcne.org her link is there.

But in the interim I need to clear this stuff I cant stand it.
I don't know what to buy for trying waxing, what do you use?

~Dee~
05-28-2006, 06:57 AM
from what i was told .. if you are thinking about going down the laser route, you dont want to be waxing your desired area.
you want the area to have the hairs .. cause its through the hairs that you get the damaging of the folicle ..
so if you fine out the hair, then you dont get as much of a jolt to the folicle and therefore there is a better chance that it will still be able to produce the hair at a later stage.

its annoying, i know. but for the sort of treatments that im going for ive been told that just a close close shave it about as good as you can get for best results.

i believe that its the same if you are looking to continue electolysis .. as, with a finer hair it makes it harder for the person to actually get into the folicle. but im not entirely sure about this one .. i remember hearing something or other .. but it didnt pertain to me so i promptly forgot most of it :happy:

renee k
05-28-2006, 07:01 AM
Hi Jessica,0.02

I too have gone the electrolysis route, after doing the waxing and pucking thing. My face and neck is totally hair free now. I would recommend that if your serious about getting your beard removed. Go the electrolysis or laser hair removal route. It's alittle pricey, but the results are worth the expense.

Huggs, Renee