PDA

View Full Version : do you envy GG's and pretty TS woman

jessica duprea
05-28-2006, 07:16 AM
I do and l always have, I would find myself watching shows on TV and found
myself identifying as them and wishing it was me and could I look like them and it bothered me to the point of tears.:Angry3:

So anyway what about you and your views on GG envy or TS envy / Identifier??

either or both?

Ellaine
05-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Hi Jessica :) I'll reluctantly accept "envy" but I'm not sure that's exactly what it is. I am often snapped out of my thoughts, by the sight of a beautiful person. It could be a stylish woman of a certain age, or a teenager kicking surf on the beech. It could be a male athlete, or a performer with "stage presence" and yes it could be another "trannie". I'm constantly amazed at the variety and at the same time similarity in the human form. Yes, I wish I was a real tall beauty with legs a mile long, but doesn't everyone? ;)

DeniseNY
05-28-2006, 07:49 AM
When I first started dressing, I was tremendously jealous of GGs and TSs because they already had what I was trying to achieve - the look and the mannerisms and the clothes and the sense of fashion that they naturally have.

Then as I CDd more and more and started really looking at the GGs, you realize that they don't really wear skirts and dresses and heels and hose that much - you generally see more slacks and jeans and sweatclothes than dresses. Their hair isn't always well done and every hair in place. Their nails are not always long or polished or perfect. Their bodies are not all slim and perfect. Some don't even wear makeup. And the thing is that they have the option to do the girly thing every day. So that should tell you something. What it told me is that it takes WORK to be beautiful, and the GGs and TSs have to work at it too. And then you realize that there is nothing to be jealous about. You can be just as beautiful as any GG or TS. It's all in your attitude. (Actually a TS named Danielle taught me that ;) )

Deidra Cowen
05-28-2006, 08:00 AM
I never envy a beautiful woman (GG or TS!) When a really pretty one comes along frankly I'll be truthful and admit lust takes over. But thats not the only thing going on in Deidra's brain. :D

I also appreciate them and study the heck out of their features, dress, mannerisms the whole package. I absolutely luv females and even enjoy just watching them like at the mall, cute young lesbians at the gay bars or anywhere else out in public.

TGMarla
05-28-2006, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I find myself dealing with a little envy there. Or perhaps regret. Wearing pretty clothes is not such a special thing when you are able to do it every day. To women, often such things are just clothes, not the special attire we see it as. Furthermore, as already stated, they already have what we are trying to achieve, and have it as a fact in their lives. Yeah, I know the grass is always greener somewhere else, but I do find myself sometimes wondering how it would have been had the little genetic crapshoot at conception fallen the other way for me.

heather_nouveau
05-28-2006, 08:33 AM
I do and l always have, I would find myself watching shows on TV and found
myself identifying as them and wishing it was me and could I look like them and it bothered me to the point of tears.:Angry3:

So anyway what about you and your views on GG envy or TS envy / Identifier??

either or both?
Hi Jessica!

Yes, absolutely! I find myself "checking out" a beautiful woman more and more these days, but it's more than just lust/desire for me. I try and mentally note everything about her, hair, makeup, clothes, the way she moves.

Just thinking out loud.

Heather

Joy Carter
05-28-2006, 09:18 AM
From the first memories I have always looked at women and admired them not just the clothes but their feminine grace, poise and the list is very long. I see them in DRAB nice looking one's now and think god there goes another diamond in the rough. :o

Byllie
05-28-2006, 09:26 AM
It's a two-edges sword for me. When I see a really goodlooking woman, I both desire her, physically, as well as admire her for her shape, her figure, etc. I'm learning that being CD is being somewhere in a sppectrum between pure male and pure female, and therefore each side is engaged when seeing a goodlooking woman.

Eugenie
05-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Most of the times I tend to look more at the clothes that they wear than at the women, and that's what I often envy. Of course, I envy the body features that makes those clothes so well fitting.

Of all things what I envy most in GGs is that I don't have a marked waist line. I've managed to build some breasts but the waist line is still very masculine :mad:

:love:

Eugenie

AmandaM
05-28-2006, 09:44 AM
I envy women constantly. Sometimes I want them physically. Not all the time, but I am attracted to women. When I see a powerful woman, I want to be her housewife! It's funny how the crossdressing intertwines itself with your sexuality.

Kate Simmons
05-28-2006, 09:51 AM
No, mutally admire mostly. I consider the fact that by who I am, I'm a beautiful woman myself in my own right. It takes work for sure (you should see me before I start) but I'm always getting compliments, so it's well worth it. I appreciate what GG's go through to make themselves look nice and even more so, since I've been a CD. Ericka

Deborah
05-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Well i have mentioned here that just to have been born a female and be happy with that is true, but when i see a nice looking GG or TS then yes i often wish i looked like that.

ReginaK
05-28-2006, 05:54 PM
Yes. I envy them. Especially the non-op TS women. To me, that's perfection. The ultimate balance.

Bernice
05-28-2006, 11:12 PM
I don't usually envy GGs, but today I think I wish I could be Danica Patrick!

Khriss
05-29-2006, 01:20 AM
I don't usually envy GGs, but today I think I wish I could be Danica Patrick!
You mean't her hair right ? (just kidding) ..She's got a great crew,skills and determination ! She could win it ! :thumbsup: xx"K"