PDA

View Full Version : Wally Warrior

Brianna Lovely
05-28-2006, 07:42 AM
Hi gurls, just got back from shopping at WM and what fun it was.
I really went there for some new panties, but of course, ended up buying several other things.
I always stroll through the clothing section and this time I found a pair of denim skorts that I’ve been looking for. Now, all I need is a nice tank top to go with it and I’m almost all set to go out in public. I say almost, because I don’t have all the nerve yet, but I’m working on it.
While I was strolling around the women’s section, I found some nice ear-rings and a couple of lovely necklaces. Also checked out cosmetics and picked up some make-up that I’ve been wanting to try.
Of course I had to buy some Hershey’s Kisses, you know, for those sudden urges.

When I went to the cashier, a younger girl, she said “oh, your wife is really going to be happy”. I said, “no honey, they’re for me”.
She stammered a bit, then said, “Oh, I didn’t think a man would use this stuff”. I replied, “Well, I like to play dress-up, now and then. In fact, I think men should be able to wear skirts all the time, although I really prefer a nice dress”.
She looked at me for a moment then looked at herself. She was wearing jeans and a tee. “You know”, she said, “maybe I should start wearing dresses again. I do hope they come back in fashion”.
I told her, “Honey, the heck with fashion, wear what you want to wear”.
She smiled and said “Thank you and have a wonderful day”.

I don’t know what you gurls think, but I think it was a beautiful way to start my day.

MistyCD
05-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Way to go Brianna, you tell them!!!

Hugs Misty

Ellaine
05-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Hi Brianna :) That's brilliant!!! A little of that fortitude would do most of us good. Way to go babe!!

RenaCD
05-28-2006, 07:57 AM
Sounds like the Warrior is working overtime right on the front lines, It must have been a great feeling Brianna.

Hugs Rena

BethCD
05-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Brianna, If you have the nerve to shop for all those items in guy mode and tell the cashier that they are for you.........you already have the nerve to go out dressed. You're 99% of the way there. Like the commercial states "Just do it".
Best of luck to you. 0.02
:happy: Beth :D

Wenda
05-28-2006, 09:59 AM
Good for you! I had an interesting experience on Saturday. I stayed over at my GF's place Friday night. I had a funeral on Saturday afternoon and forgot my jacket, shirt, tie, etc hanging on the closet door, so I walked through Value Village en route the Clearance centre. There was a great dark blue suede men's jacket, but too small, nothing else except a very nice pleated black skirt and a plain black skirt in my size, so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. On to the Clearance centre with two new skirts. Found a shirt and tie, noticed the clearance table for panties. Found two pair of deadly little thread thongs, almost a g-string, a dressy little black thong with a little "diamond' decoration on the front, a sheer white thong and a very difficult to find 40 B bra. It was a 'scratch n save' promo, so the store was busy, with only half the check-outs open. I visited with the lady in front of me who found a killer two piece that looked and felt like buckskin, for $1. If it had been my size, I would have mugged her! When I finally got to the till, the girl carefully scanned each item, lifting them up so everyone could see them then folding them and putting them neatly in the bag. I scratched and got 50% off! :) :) Never hapens to me. The I gave her the $10 gift card my gf had given me, and when I went to pay, the balance seemed too high, so she went to re-enter, but couldn't cancel. Finally a supervisor came to help, cleared the till, and started over, with not one, but two young ladies not only lifting the item up, scanning it, but then reading out the price on the till to be sure it was the same as the label. I apologized to the guy behind me for taking so much time. He only seemed to be entertained by the whole process (probably wished he had the thongs). I only wish I had bought more stuff with 50% off. Wenda is a shopaholic.

Barb Valentine
05-28-2006, 10:10 AM
Brianna nicely done

Deborah
05-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Dresses are out of fashion right now? Good grief!!

Brianna Lovely
05-28-2006, 03:14 PM
Thank you gurls for your nice responses.

I've been a little shy, but I'm starting to put myself out there. In another thread I mentioned my first full-makeup experience, where I drove home about thirty miles, at two in the afternoon. My room-mate was shocked when I came in the door, he could not believe that I drove home in a wig, red blouse, necklace, ear-rings and a black mini.

So............my next venture may just be a shopping trip to WM, wearing my new denim skort.