PDA

View Full Version : diva cleavage creator... any comments?

cd_sean
05-28-2006, 04:53 PM
Hey everyone, first post aside from my post in the intro forum, hehe. Got a few questions which I suppose I should separate into different threads, so, here goes the first.

I'm interested in wearing v-neck gowns, so from what I've read, breast forms won't work since they'll show. Does anyone have any experience with this:

http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/divaDsnX.cfm

Tracy_Victoria
05-28-2006, 05:25 PM
There are a number of ways to present a cleavage, there have been quite a few threads on this if you search for them! basically this device is not bad for $46.00 but the problem is it then leaves you with two straps on each shoulder.

Taping your chest is just as affective, and no straps showing ether! I suppose the only think is would you were it out, before going through $46 dollars of tape!

Zelda Noe
05-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Hi cd-sean:

I own and have used the "Diva" from Classic Curves International...a neat invention by its founder Espy Lopez.

I've noticed however, the Diva gets uncomfortable wearing it more than a few hours...also the bra straps have a weakness...the small plastic hook which attaches the bra strap to the bra..often these come out of the little cloth strapholder due to stretched tension on the bra straps. The cleavage look it does give is excellent.

I would also suggest you look online for a slightly smaller bra than you normally wear..example...if you normally wear a 38 C bra...go to a 36 D and use bra form inserts. Often these are made out of either soft cotton or silicone. Lots of places sell them online. You simply insert these in strategic positions down inside the bra form or in the cup and it causes either pushup on your flesh or closes it in (more cleavage look), or both.

Also as someone on this forum suggested...try a product called the NuBra.

I would love to see Espy Lopez solve this weakness with the Diva bra straps, as it would make it an even better product. I by and large am satisfied with what I can accomplish with the Diva, the only thing in wearing one is that you need to wear low cut blouses or tops in order for the flesh cleavage to show. When it does...whew...it's sexy.

Contact Karen Hutton who is a member online here for photos as to how she achieved her cleavage look.

Let us know what you come with in future posts...with maybe a pic or two.

Dandy :happy:

Tracy_Victoria
05-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi cd-sean:

Contact Karen Hutton who is a member online here for photos as to how she achieved her cleavage look.

Dandy :happy:

I'm sure I read karen was off playing hockey for a while, so I'm not sure if she is about for a while now. but she has mention how she does hers in another thread i will see if I can find it for you.

However taping can be very affective, and if you use medical tape, breast forms and a good bra you can wear it for hours with out discomfort! as each bit hold the other in place

Sorry about the hair chesty, but it shows it a guys chest and not a females ;) (Ie it's mine), I suppose, but it does spoil the affect a little

if you need help on how to do this, just mail me! (need a External address, as the email I've done for others has pictures in)

Tracy_Victoria
05-28-2006, 06:05 PM
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28487&highlight=cleavage

Karens coments (below), and the post confirms she is not about till the fall!

I use a tight pushup bra and a couple sacs made from nylons and fine bird seed. Email me and I send you a photo of how I do it if you like!!

Love Karren

http://360.yahoo.com/karrenhutton

or IM me at karrenhutton

MarieTS
05-28-2006, 09:42 PM
I would think the low cut blouse would also expose the top of the breast form. Doesn't that look phony? If not, how do you prevent that from happening? Are full coverage bras in a larger cup-size needed? I've noticed that demi-styled bras tend to expose the top of the breast forms.

I think the real problem here is the need for more realistic looking breast forms.

Eugenie
05-29-2006, 01:42 AM
I'm simply using a push up underwired bra. my breasts are the result of being rather plump and of exercise of my pectorals...

Here is the result:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=423208#post423208

The picture of the bra I use to get that is on :
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=423211#post423211

Being plump has to have some advantages... :D
:love:
Eugenie

EricaCD
05-29-2006, 04:05 AM
Hi Sean - I have tried the Diva and was not dazzled by the results. First, it's uncomfortable as hell. Second, the hooks tend to show just under your ribcage - not ideal with a clingy top. Third, I noticed that my chest tissue started to "slip" pretty quickly. (That may just be a function of my not having very much to work with.) Lastly, in your case I don't think you will be able to get the Diva's straps aligned with a v-neck. You are probably better off taping (assuming, of course, that you plan on keeping your chest shaved).

FYI Marie - you don't see the top of the form because basically you are pushing whatever natural chest you have to the top of the bra, so that it essentially sits on top of whatever padding you are using.

Tracy_Victoria
05-29-2006, 05:34 AM
I would think the low cut blouse would also expose the top of the breast form. Doesn't that look phony? If not, how do you prevent that from happening? Are full coverage bras in a larger cup-size needed? I've noticed that demi-styled bras tend to expose the top of the breast forms.

I think the real problem here is the need for more realistic looking breast forms.

if you just drop your forms in to the bra, yes, you will see the top of them, and your right it does look fake. the trick is to push your natural skin in to this area, and then your breast form fills the gap that your method of pulling your breast over has left.

try this

Place your hand flat and all your fingers together, now place your thumbs under your armpits on each side, (left hand, left armpit) now push your hands towards the centre of your chest. thats the sort of cleavage you can produce, and basically all these methods use the same principal of pushing you excess skin over. where you hands are once the cleavage is pushed over, is where the forms actually lie, ie they now make up the back of the bust now, and not the front and it the front of the bust which people see

if you look at the picture above, I havn't actually added my form in the picture, thats just my own skin pushed over, hence why the shape is not fully there, but you can see the affect, and there is no form showing there! basically because the form is so soft it just moulds it self to you, where needed, and rounds of in the bra. hence you have a very natural shape, and an extreamly convincing cleavage, with no form showing at all.

sorry about the chest hair in the picture, but it does show what you can do!!!

This is with breast forms in place.

Sally24
05-29-2006, 06:52 AM
I also have a Diva and was not impressed. I have about an A cup without any help and the Diva tends to push it so hard that it curls up and around the top lip.

I have much better luck with my breast forms and a pocket bra that came with them. They can't show because they're inserted into pockets inside the bra. Then I put a little adhesive I have to make my own chest sticky. I put the bra on and push what tissue I have over and up. The sticky helps to keep it attached to the back of the bra.

You could make a pocket bra from any regular one just by sewing a backing into it. Leave enough room on the side or bottom to insert the form. The form will then fill the cup by not be able to push out of the top and be seen. I plan to make a few of these as my pocket bra is kind of plain and I like the lacy underwire bras (40D).

Hope this helps!

jen
05-29-2006, 06:56 AM
I posted before about the diva, wondering about the results, thanks Tracy. Though I never liked the idea of having two straps. I have the "Lady Princess"self adhevise which are strapless.(bought at Dots on clearance for $10. :happy: . and fairly pleased with the results. Like stated the trick is to get as much of your own flesh to create the "shown" cleavage. I haven't much to start with so I have the the L.P. nude bra under the outside the armpits and a little lower then where you would want your breasts, this is to get the cleavage crease, do each side and then hook them together. I then use a push up bra and insert my breast forms (cheap silicone pair) to fill out
the bust. The trick I found Is MAKE-UP! Take a shadow about 2to3 shades darker then your skin color starting at mid point of your brastrap, make a "v"
along the outside of the cleavage. Use your base powder in between the v .
Use a white powder or shadow on top of the cleavage and blend all together,
It really enhances the natural apperance. The only weakness I found was the front hook of the L.P. seems weak and after a few wears the edges start to curl a little, but for ten bucks what the h@#&. But the longest I've wore them at a single time was for about 3 hrs. Not sure how long they hold up. Once in a great while the form may show a slight edge of the form but you really need to be starring at them . I'm still new at trying to create cleavage myself so thanks for the post.

jen
05-29-2006, 07:01 AM
WOW SALLY, awesome look. Where do you get a pocket bra at and what forms work the best?

cd_sean
05-29-2006, 11:02 AM
wow, thanks for all the suggestions, I'll have to experiment and let you all know!

Tracy_Victoria
05-29-2006, 11:04 AM
wow, thanks for all the suggestions, I'll have to experiment and let you all know!

Yep, that the only way you will feel what is right for you!

good luck!

Sedona
05-29-2006, 11:05 AM
Maryannsung's technique works fantastically. Note avatar.

Tracy_Victoria
05-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Maryannsung's technique works fantastically. Note avatar.

Can you enlightnen us to what this is, I've searched but not found any clues.

Thanks

MarieTS
05-29-2006, 06:28 PM
Tracy & Erica: Thanks! I can't wait to try your technique. I'll let you know if it works.

Oh, and Erica... I've used "bronzer" powder before as a tip from a woman's magazine. Just beware of soiling your bra. I'll try your foundation recommendation as well.

Tracy_Victoria
05-30-2006, 04:57 AM
Tracy & Erica: Thanks! I can't wait to try your technique. I'll let you know if it works.

Oh, and Erica... I've used "bronzer" powder before as a tip from a woman's magazine. Just beware of soiling your bra. I'll try your foundation recommendation as well.

Hi

I tried to send you a private message, but it seems your mailbox is full!!

Sally24
05-30-2006, 05:17 AM
Thanks Jen!

I bought mine thru siliconeworks.com about a year ago. They are triangular shaped 38Ds. They came with the pocket bra even though that was not mentioned in the ad or receipt.
http://www.siliconeworks.com/shop/silicone_breast_forms_106_prd1.htm

Here are some pocketbras you can buy separately
http://www.crossdresser.com/product_page_detail.asp?ProductID=698

I use Amoena "It Stays!" roll on body adhesive to keep it all in place.
http://nearlyou.com/selection.taf?listing_id=934&r=781793240

Tracy_Victoria
06-01-2006, 08:17 AM

you can just draw a centre line with a wide brown eye brow pencil, then smudge it, (blend it in) before pulling the breast together, this then create a shadow which give the image of a bigger depth if needed.