PDA

View Full Version : Bad to worse to great!

Sandygal
05-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi everyone. I couldn't wait to get home from my weekend to tell you all what happened. First let me set the stage. I told my wife over a year ago about my crossdressing. She cried and completely clamed up. The last year she has been very cold to me. Sex was awfull and she didn't even want me to touch her. A couple of weeks ago she worked up the nerve to look at one of my crossdressing sites( I left it on my favorite section, hoping she would notice). When I came home she was in tears again , I said I would stop dressing and she replied that I shouldn't because it's something I can't stop. She must have read more than I thought. Then she clamed up again. My heart was breaking and I was feeling so alone. She is my high school sweetheart and we have been together for30 years. For the last two weeks things got worse and worse. Bad thoughts started to go through my head. I'm sure many of you have been there. It is now Memorial Day weekend and we went to our Lake cabin. I playfully grabed her , she pushed me away and gave me a horrible look. We went out to eat and hardly said a word. I felt worse and worse. Over the year she would say that she is trying to get a grip on it and tells me not to worry, she doesn't want to lose everything. All I kept thinking is yeah right, here's your bag, get out. We went to bed, not even a goodnight. I couldn't sleep, if I touched her, she would move away. I went to sleep crying to myself. I knew I didn't want to live without her. The next morning I touched her and she jumped again. I don't know why, I yelled out " I'M NOT POISON!" Then like A flood I told her how much I love her and told her everything. I told her how I would dance in my moms peticoat when I was five. How I would swipe panties from my aunts. I explained how I did all these things and I didn't even no why. But I told her I loved it. I told her how peaceful I am now when I dress. I told her how it feels good to be pretty and to be somebody else from time to time. I told her how I hate my job, but it pays the bills and most important I told her it has nothing to do with her. She is everything I have ever wanted. I cried like a baby. I begged her not to keep quiet, please ask me questions. Finally we talked, it was wonderfull. She then put me in a full body hug that sent electricity through me. Then we made love. It was the best sex ever. She is a wonderfull lady. I think we will make it. So please don't any of you give up. When it looks like everything is lost, things can turn around in a hurry.

BlueKat
05-28-2006, 10:25 PM
That's a great report.
I'm happy for you. :hugs:

Billijo49504
05-28-2006, 10:33 PM
one word, fantastic!!!!BJ

Breanne
05-28-2006, 10:37 PM
Isn't the sunshine great after a long string of cloudy days! What a wonderful sharing of what you and your wife have been through. One of the key phrases you use is, "I told her. . ." Without the "I told her. . .," she would not have known, it's as simple and complicated as that. Continue and enjoy your journey.

Barb Valentine
05-28-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm very happy for you
:hugs:

Jenn2716
05-28-2006, 11:32 PM
It sounds like you have both made a huge step. Enjoy your new found closeness and continuing with the great communication.

RebeccaLynne
05-28-2006, 11:47 PM
I am so happy for you. Brought tears to my eyes. Tears of joy!

Joy Carter
05-28-2006, 11:53 PM
So happy for you both !

Connieminiskirts
05-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Thats a wonderful ending to a story that could have gone the other direction!
It is so true that LOVE can and so very often does help us all to evercome the most difucult and hurtfull times in life.
And yes I do think your "gonna make it"