PDA

View Full Version : why do you ladies CD?

november_rain
11-18-2004, 05:57 PM
i am an actor for a little australian town,
and when i was a kid i would always get confused if i wanted to be a girl or if i wanted to be an actress and i was wondering do you guys do it for performances or do you do it to be girls

lots of luv XXNOVAXX

DonnaT
11-18-2004, 06:02 PM
I do it because it is an integral part of who I am. I am not a performer, nor do I want to be a girl. Why am I the way I am? Born that way I reckon. Got no other reason.

Wendy me
11-18-2004, 06:04 PM
oh the only time i crossdress is when i am in drab outside of that i am me

Amelie
11-18-2004, 06:15 PM
I do it because i would like to be a girl or close enough to being a girl.

Are you Felicia Jollygoodfellow? She is an actress from Australia.

Amelie

IAMDONNA
11-18-2004, 06:15 PM
Hi November. My answer to your question is that I enjoy being in the clothes. It makes me feel somehow different than when I am in Drab. Don't get me wrong I am ok with being a guy most of the time but I find it exhilerating being dressed as a woman. I guess it feels good when I can pass and people don't know for sure or accept that I might be a woman. I kind of enjoy being noticed and turning a few heads. I'm guessing here that to your question it is a little of both. When I go to a club where it is acceptable I feel really good. I guess I am just beginning to explore more of this side of me who was afraid to go out in public until just recently. I have been dressing off and on since I was about 11 which is almost 50 years ago. I have been blessed with a body that still hasn't lost it's shape. Hope you gained some insight.

Hugs Donna :)

Sharon
11-18-2004, 06:16 PM
i am an actor for a little australian town,
and when i was a kid i would always get confused if i wanted to be a girl or if i wanted to be an actress and i was wondering do you guys do it for performances or do you do it to be girls

lots of luv XXNOVAXX

I do it to be me!

Amelie
11-18-2004, 06:18 PM
This is another one to beware of. In another thread November rain claimed to be a 13 year old. I just thought everyone might want to know this.

Sharon
11-18-2004, 06:38 PM
Just checked out his other threads. He writes like he's 13 also!!! :mad:

SherryAnn
11-18-2004, 06:53 PM
I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike it!!!!!!!!

LauraB
11-18-2004, 09:37 PM
It was never about acting
Or maybe it was about playing a role deep inside of me (is that a little too spiritual) NE way it is all bout being who am naturally and being the best girl i could possibly be without losing myself in the process :o

Love
Laura
:cool: