PDA

View Full Version : dhillon khosla

Kieron Andrew
05-29-2006, 07:18 AM
http://www.dhillonkhosla.com/index.htm

The above link takes you to the book and music of Dhillon Khosla who is a FTM......although his music is only snipits of about 2 minutes long, ive been playing it all day and im hooked.........and i so want to get the book!

Kieron Andrew
05-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Yeah he sings with feeling which is what most girls do, not guys....i know what you mean.......but i want to get his albums so i can hear the whole of the songs!!

Kieron Andrew
05-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Pretty much all the music I listen to is sung by guys and they all sing with feeling, so that's not what makes him sound like a girl, it's more the way he pronounces things and the tones he uses, I think.
ok listened to it for about the 10th time plus lol, and you are so right!!

but i think hes still good!!! and as you said looks so like a GM!!

Kieron Andrew
05-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Oh yeah, he definately sings really well, it gives him a unique sort of sound. Not my kinda music though, not enough yelling, screaming or electric guitar. xP
nah hes definitely not everyone's taste......but i was just amazed hes FTM lol that i had to post it.......

plus his book will be a good read i bet!

CaptLex
05-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Wow - amazing pictures. There's hope for me yet - I want those eyebrows!

Nice voice, too. Nice find, Kells. :happy:

Kieron Andrew
05-29-2006, 09:31 AM
Wow - amazing pictures. There's hope for me yet - I want those eyebrows!

Nice voice, too. Nice find, Kells. :happy:
thanks Capt.....im sure theres loads out there too, but he caught my eye!

Kieron Andrew
08-22-2006, 07:48 AM
well i thought i would bring this thread back as i sent Dhillon an email about a month ago, just to congratulate him on his book and album......a few days ago i was browsing through my emails and found he had replied, i was most shocked to get a personal email from the man himself, he was a very polite natured young man, who seemed touched that i should take the time to write to him........i do hope he does a tour of the UK, as it would be a pleasure to see the man in person

CaptLex
08-22-2006, 08:57 AM
a few days ago i was browsing through my emails and found he had replied, i was most shocked to get a personal email from the man himself, he was a very polite natured young man, who seemed touched that i should take the time to write to him
Wow, sounds like a great guy - really down-to-earth. Maybe you'll get to meet him in person. :D

Kieron Andrew
09-08-2006, 06:00 AM
i am almost 3 quarters of the way through this man's book now (slow reader lol) and i just have to say much of his life and the way he perceived things pre-op is much to the way i think and feel......i am totally loving this book, and i totally recommend it to be on EVERY FTMs reading list, get out there and get the book :)