PDA

View Full Version : Watching the tube tonight

Sharon
11-18-2004, 06:22 PM
I've been told that an episode of CSI on television tonight (sorry, don't know what network) is featuring some TG's, in what is hopefully not a too outrageous vein. TG's who kill -- who woulds thunk?

Wendy me
11-18-2004, 06:26 PM
sharon quick order that bumper sticker "i was cd when cd wasen't cool" were going big time girl

Sharon
11-18-2004, 06:28 PM
Compact disc? I'm still using my reel-to-reel. :)

jessicam
11-18-2004, 06:43 PM
Cbs

SherryAnn
11-18-2004, 06:49 PM
a couple weeks ago on Sunday night there's a show called "cold case" about a girl who was found dead of a gunshot wound & in a dumpster. Everyone around her had reason to do her in because she didn't quite fit in, & no one knew she was a cd except a guy who fell in love with her & when he found out she was a cd decided to love her anyway. He asked her to the high school prom dance as a coming out for her cause thats all she really wanted was to be acepted for what she was---a "tg" His dad found out about it & refused to let the boy take her to the prom so trying to please his dad didn't show up to pick her up for the dance but felt so guilty left the dance & went to go get her. As he came around the corner to her apt. he heard a gun shot & the tg killed herself thinking the 1 person who cared about her had let her down. I can't remember how she got in the dumpster but the show was really sad & much better than I can explain here. Not to many shows get me misty eye'd this did

Wenda
11-18-2004, 09:36 PM
I think 'Cold Case' is a Canadian show, dear. They don't have big budgets, so they screw with your brain. Didn't see the show. Sounds deep. I have been avoiding deep lately, in favour of sex and violence.... well, ok, forget the violence. wenda.