PDA

View Full Version : I love my wife

AmberDay
05-29-2006, 04:16 PM
I love my wife. :love: She is great. I am very lucky to have her. She has come a long way with my crossdressing. From complete revulsion in the begining, to now where she will do my makeup for me and buy me clothes. Two weeks ago, my wife talked me into getting my ears pierced. Both of them. Soon I will be able to wear real earings instead of clip ons. As long as the kids are asleep for the night or at grandmas, I can wear anything. Most times I can even wear satin gowns when we make love, but I can go either way with that. I don't have to wear femm things to love my wife. There have even been a few times I have worn a corset or a teddy during sex. She is also a great mother to our kids, putting her own dreams on hold and cancelling a few to help raise our family. I can talk to her about anything including CD issues. She sticks up for me and she is the best thing God has given me.

gennee
05-29-2006, 05:50 PM
You are blessed to have such an understanding wife. God blessed you both.

Gennee

Wenda
05-29-2006, 09:35 PM
I can relate! My GF is supportive and a buddy, after overcoming her initial fears. We are very, very fortunate!

Stormgirl
05-29-2006, 09:51 PM
Well good for you then :thumbsdn:

Krystenw
05-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Me to, also.
I married my best friend. We have had our up's and down's. But we love each other very much. I don't know what I would do without her.

susanjane
05-30-2006, 01:25 AM
You are one lucky girl. A dream come true.
Those of us who have supportive and understanding wives are so fortunate.
Enjoy and have a great life. Life is not a dress rehearsal, we only have one go at it.

Love

Susanjane

:love:

susanjane16@hotmail.com

livy_m_b
05-30-2006, 02:19 AM
An irreverent (and irrelevant) moment:

On the old Groucho Marx show - something like:

Groucho: Are you married? Do you have children?

Contestant: Yes, Groucho. We have six wonderful children.

Groucho: Six? (Flashing eyebrows and chomping cigar)

Contestant: Yes, Groucho. I love my wife.

Groucho: (Taking cigar out of mouth and fingering it as if to knock off the ashes) I love my cigar too, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while!

Talon DeRojo
05-30-2006, 10:05 AM
CDinDayton - You are so fortunate. Don't let that woman go. You are both blessed. When, in the context of your relationship, did you tell her about your CDing?
Talon

avawho
05-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Count your blessings for having such a wonderful women who supports and loves you just as you are.:hugs:

Cheers
Ava

Siobhan Marie
05-30-2006, 04:43 PM
I love my wife. :love: She is great. I am very lucky to have her. She has come a long way with my crossdressing. From complete revulsion in the begining, to now where she will do my makeup for me and buy me clothes. Two weeks ago, my wife talked me into getting my ears pierced. Both of them. Soon I will be able to wear real earings instead of clip ons. As long as the kids are asleep for the night or at grandmas, I can wear anything. Most times I can even wear satin gowns when we make love, but I can go either way with that. I don't have to wear femm things to love my wife. There have even been a few times I have worn a corset or a teddy during sex. She is also a great mother to our kids, putting her own dreams on hold and cancelling a few to help raise our family. I can talk to her about anything including CD issues. She sticks up for me and she is the best thing God has given me.

You're a lucky girl, hang onto her. Tightly! :)

:hugs: Anna x

tinaashley
05-31-2006, 05:54 AM
My wife gave me 2 of her bras to wear and said that I could ear them 24/7 if I wanted. She measured me for one of my own and even suggested I get "fitted". I wear a bra every night and most days when there is no risk of being found out. I told her that I wanted to dress fully and she said I can do what I want. That'll be the weekend after next, That'll be te first time she has seen Tina fully dressed. I can't wait. She is so supportive and we make love whilst I am wearing her (or now, my) bra.