PDA

View Full Version : Facial feminizing sergury

KristinVanHorn
11-18-2004, 07:13 PM
How much does FFS cost and is it worth it? Or should I just spend the money for boobs?

Chrissycd
11-18-2004, 10:49 PM
knowledgable on this one, but I saw it done on a true lives show on MTV to a transexual, and it looked like a barbaric procedure. Surprisingly though, the girl recovered within a matter of several weeks. Her results were not astonishing, but they were effective. If you decide to do it, all I can say is be absolutely positive it's worth it to you, hon.
Also, look into hormone therapy first, b/c I understand that it causes changes in the skin tone of a girl's face, and it might make a difference that is positive enough that you will no longer be interested in surgery. Other girls here will know more about this than me, but HRT would not only begin to change your face, it would give you the breasts you seek as well. Never w/o a doctor's input though. Good luck!
Chrissy

Chrissycd
11-18-2004, 11:40 PM
thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Julie, you come through every time. We would be lost without you!
Chrissy

nuffsaid
01-01-2005, 03:00 PM
I heard that FFS really really hurts. it was described to me as being hit in the face repeatedly with a baseball bat.

I just don't see myself going through all that pain unless I really wanted it enough.

Chrissycd
01-01-2005, 06:07 PM
hard and long about all of this, doesn't it? What are our true needs? That's what I'm struggling with daily.
Chrissy

Tristen Cox
01-01-2005, 07:15 PM
I'd also recomend the first group Julie mentioned as I have been a member now for nearly a month. If you're serious look into it. It's been quite informative as to everything involved. And thanks again Julie for giving me the link.

Love
Tristen