PDA

View Full Version : Mother Issues

wannabie
05-29-2006, 06:10 PM
Have anyone here ever wanted to be called MOM?

I know some of the people in this forum have children and some don’t but for those who don’t, have you ever wished that if you were to have children would you like them to call you mom or mommy? Maybe it’s me and I’m having some kind of maternal issues but when I see a mother and daughter getting along and sharing they are close that I just get all welled up inside and have to say :hugs: auhh!!.......... :hugs: then it really makes me think what it is to be a mother.

For those of you that already have children here, I know its different and if you care to share what is the relationship with your children?

Wendy me
05-29-2006, 06:24 PM
some things i love and want to like women do but that whole mom thing well i am going to leave that to the real mom's thay are the pros at that .... no intrest .....

Joy Carter
05-29-2006, 06:27 PM
I have been good with my children much emotional support from me. As far as being MOM well I have a pro here and don't desire to take her place. :)

Tina Dixon
05-29-2006, 06:28 PM
I like to dress, but want no part of that.

Deborah
05-29-2006, 07:06 PM
As i said in another thread i'm a single parent after their mom ran off.
I do not encourage or even ask them to call me their mom. They have a mom (i guess) so they call me what i am to them....Dad.

Would i rather be a mom (i.e GG)? you bet.

Connieminiskirts
05-29-2006, 07:32 PM
My daughters both call me Dad or Connie, or even "mean old man",
My grandchildren call me grampa or "Aunt Connie"

When I have visited my stepson and his 5yr old grandaughter dressed he has called me 'Bill' and little Emily calls me "Gwampa in a dwess"

But no I would NEVER let any of my children call me "mom"
To do so would be disrespectful to the mothers of my children and I will not allow that.

luky charm
05-29-2006, 07:47 PM
to wannabie,

the need to explore all things woman is strong, but i have two kids, one on the way, and i would be mortified if they knew about my fem side. but kids are smart and mine might already have been told, but being a parent is beyond sexuality, it's true value. if your kids call you at all, it doesn't matter how they adress you.

luky charm

Wenda
05-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Like the other gurls said, you can't just dress to be a Mom. It is more than silicone breast forms, stockings, wig and makeup. I doubt many of us would say it is 'wrong', it just doesn't fit most of us. Although my (adult) kids know I dress, they haven't expressed an interest in meeting Wenda, so she stays away when they are around. Could there be deeper issues here that you might explore? Luv and support, w.

myMichelle
05-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Like so many others, I have personally never had any interest whatsoever in acting like or being called mom. Sorry

Kristen Kelly
05-29-2006, 09:44 PM
I love kids, but everytime I had the feeling to have them I borrowed a few for the weekend and that feeling went away.

Wenda
05-29-2006, 09:52 PM
I love kids, but everytime I had the feeling to have them I borrowed a few for the weekend and that feeling went away.
No Sh*t!!

Deborah
05-29-2006, 09:54 PM
^^ Lucky not only for you 2 but for the children as well ;)

jen
05-29-2006, 10:09 PM
I too am a single "FATHER" of three, two would be to young to understand. None of them know about my fem side. There mother too ran off two years ago. I've been raising them since. Can't replace the mom thing,(thnk of how you feel about your mom). When I think they need motherly love, I have one of there aunts spend time with them. Sorry for me personally, some things just wasn't meant to be.