PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

Kathrynn
05-29-2006, 08:28 PM
Well girls, this is my very first post. Today is Memo. Day. The first holiday in 20 years that I have been alone, as you see my wife has moved to Colorado to be with our son and his family.
A little background. I am 50 yrs young and have been wearing womens clothing (well as my mother told my wife, since i was 4). It all started wearing my GM's stockings, and well you know the rest. I have read most everyone's history, and we are all the same. Mothers stockings or p/h, then sisters panties, and well your panties and p/h. Well as time went on through school i would wear p/h. By the time i was in HiSchool i was wearing p/h and/or stockings every day. The garterbelt i swiped from my sister. As it seemed she liked them as much as i did. With my hose i would wear a slip, in which i cut off the the bottom half and made a cami out of it. I would wear that insteadt of an undershirt. I know, I know, what you are thinking.... like i said i have been reading your reply's. NO I DID NOT WEAR P/H ON P.E. DAY. We have to think like brunette girls.
Well that was hi school. and now it is 1973 and off to college. and no more blessed P.E. . I was in heaven, dressing everyday and everytime that i could.

So you can see how my life will turn out. Yes i got married first in 1980, divorced in 1983. Remarried in 1985 and separated in 2006. I have read many times that crossdressers think that they can perge and stop dressing. But girlfriends let me tell you DO NOT KID YOURSELF. Once you have felt that wonderful feeling of nylon and satin, it is like euforia you will never go back. Honies, i have perged dozens of times, and told myself and my s/o i will never put them in again. But remember NEVER is a very powerful word. It will haunt you until you see another person or maybe your very own wife wearing p/h. Then it hits you i want them,and that feeling comes back that need to wear hose or maybe panties. And then you remember oh no, i said NEVER. and then you in hiding. Dressing whenever you can. I becomes a game of who is faster her leaving, or you going for your stash of panties and p/h or what-ever.
Yes girls i have played all the games, sometimes i won sometimes i lost. You will get into the practice of how fast you can take the panties and p/h off, when you see her car driving into the garage. Or how fast you can grovel when she catches you.
Well does that sound familiar to anyone. That is why my s/o is in Co. I just got tired of lying and cheating. YES i said cheating. Because everytime i said that word NEVER i would go back and do it again. in this frame lying and cheating go hand in hand.
So we are back to today Memorial Day 2006. i got up fairly early had my coffee and my smoke in my nightgown, on the patio of my apt. Around 9, i put on the top i was going to wear, put on my make-up, shorts and thi-his. Heels and wig, and out i went. Really not a care in the world. Kathrynn is free, a new life has begun, a new chapter if you will.
I am sorry if this to long, but life is to short not to be the happiest you can be...

Kathrynn

Wenda
05-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the sisterhood Kathrynn. This is a very supportive community, although WARNING, this site can be addictive and can encourage activities which may be harmful to your credit card.
Your description of starting young is close. When I was young, I think I wore a great 36C strapless bra more than my mom did. Got married in 1969, and didn't really dress for over 30 years. A few moments of lingerie, one nice Halloween as Wonder Woman, but nothing serious. Bought one bra in the whole period. Separated in 2000. Travelled, taught in Mexico, moved back to a new town so that my youngest son could have a 'home'. (he fought with his mom and she literally changed the locks).
I rediscovered dressing in July, 2004, while in Calgary, and have been exploring it ever since, according to the ebbs and flows of work, life, interest, etc.
I agree with your assessment. It is not a hobby or a passtime, although that is how I describe it, it is part of who we are. Welcome.:)

mudanjel
05-29-2006, 10:28 PM
...that's one of the most realistic posts I've ever read in here! You deserve to find happiness as your true self before the clock runs out and I hope you find it :rose2: !

JoannaDees
05-29-2006, 10:33 PM
But girlfriends let me tell you DO NOT KID YOURSELF. Once you have felt that wonderful feeling of nylon and satin, it is like euforia you will never go back.Kathrynn

Ahhh. I take exception to that. Has nothing to do with that. At least for me. I can exist as Joanna without that, and so I do.