PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

Rikidee
05-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Just wondering how everyone spent Memorial Day. I worked in the yards all day wearing a pair of denim daisy dukes, T shirt and panties. I also wore a pair of work boots. I think daisy dukes and work boots are soooo sexy on a gg that I just had to try it and it was great. I do live in the country but someone could stop by at any time and many people did go by on the road. Whay a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

Betty H
05-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Painted the garage in the am.Dressed and took photos in the early evening.No not photos of the garage, silly.

Francine
05-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Sunday was a family reunion.. so I was in male mode.
Monday I was editing pictures I took Sunday.

Francine

myMichelle
05-29-2006, 09:45 PM
I actually spent the entire weekend (Fri., Sat., Sun., and Mon.) at work. I work in a professioin that does not recognize holidays or weekends--but I do get an extra week's paid vacation every year to "compensate" for working holidays. I'm also off a couple of days during the week, so it isn't all bad.

Scotty
05-29-2006, 11:21 PM
with family this year, nothing too special but I stopped many times with sad feelings for those that have lost family in Iraq or Afghanistan this year. The sooner we finish that job or get out the happier many Americans will be.

I served, am proud to have done it, and am proud of those serviing today - I hope we do not have to remember them on Memorial day, but on Veterans day instead.....

brings a tear just thinking about it, occasionally I drive by a veterans cemetary on the way to work and I always salute it - the kids at the bus stop wave sometimes but have never laughed as I went by.

Tina P Hose
05-29-2006, 11:57 PM
Tina has to work on so-called holidays, but if you think about it in the tradition of Memorial Day this day is not a holiday... I worked and got angry, because I belive,that so many do not realize what the the day was meant to be . Thanks for all that died for our freedom...god bless

VERONICARH
05-30-2006, 06:16 AM
Saturday I worked, Sunday went to Parents lake and Monday worked. No time for femme time. Darn.

sheiligh
05-30-2006, 07:07 AM
Saturday I worked, Sunday went to Parents lake and Monday worked. No time for femme time. Darn.
me , i went to ohio to visit some friends then spent mon at home