PDA

View Full Version : Holiday and Birthday Gifts

Vallari
11-18-2004, 07:59 PM
This thought just popped into my head a little while a go and I thought it would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on this:

For those who know about you and your crossdressing (wheather they're cool with it or not), do you think now it's even harder for them to pick out birthday or holiday gifts for you now then it was before they knew about you?

Sorry if this seems like a dumb question :o but it's just a little random thought I had that I hope will turn into a fun thread for everybody! :)

clarissa3d
11-18-2004, 08:10 PM
humm, I think it would be easier. girl Clothes!

Danny
11-18-2004, 08:36 PM
Generally, I think there's not much difference as far as gifts. Most family and close friends now know and get me pretty much the same guy gifts as always. But, two exceptions are my sister and my gf. When I told my sister (whose lingerie I had used all through my teenage years), she asked me for sizes and started buying me lingerie gifts...has gotten me some really pretty bra/panty/garter belt sets. My gf has known almost from the start. She also buys me some pretty femme items. So, I guess the gift possibilities were expanded as far as my sister and gf are concerned.

Wenda
11-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Interesting thought...gives my g/f some options...she has promised me some of her 100 or so bras, and some of her clip-on ear rings... everyone else, not sure. Good question. wenda.

Lily_gg
11-19-2004, 04:39 AM
Oh grief!!! It's made it even harder!!! :D I'm the only one who knows (well, he told a friend years ago when he was feeling very emotional and just HAD to tell someone, but they've not mentioned it since, and I'm therefore the only one who's accepting of it towards him), and it's just impossible!

I have to get him two sets of presents - one 'guy' set for everyone to see, and one 'girl' set. And I really don't know what his tastes are like for himself, girlwise... And I also don't yet feel comfortable with buying him bras etc. Knickers, stockings, fine. Bras, don't know. Plus they're expensive, and I rarely buy myself nice bras, so.....

Having said all of which, his 'guy' present will be some professional photos of me (possibly tasteful nudes, we shall see how brave I'm feeling at the studio tomorrow!), and his 'girl' presents so far include a ring (which I'm worried about whether he'll like!), some earring clips (not found any earrings I like yet, but once I do, I can take them off the pierced fittings and put the clip-on bits on), some perfume, some cosmetics (mostly cute little freebies that I've collected for him, including the cutest little Clinique eyeshadow quad with mascara - I knew I had to get it for him the minute I saw it, and it was a good reason for me to buy things!). I'm thinking about some knickers I saw the other day - am going to the lingerie shop tomorrow, and if not, then maybe some stockings of some sort. And it'll all be wrapped up in a nice girlie gift box tied with a ribbon ;)