PDA

View Full Version : Pals

Stephenie S
05-30-2006, 10:07 AM
Well girls, my new PALS arrived a few days ago so I thought I would share a few of my thoughts and feelings about them with you.
I called the company and spoke with Debbie. She was very friendly and helpful. I told her what I wanted to do and she recomended size TRS3-04 in a triangle shape. I'm 5'11" and weigh 170 but am loosing weight. To me, these look enormous when I look down. They may be too big. I am wearing them in a 40 C Bali bra. I will model them for my wife and see what her opinion is but they may be just too large. I do not want top attract too much attention when out.
Anyway, I was a bit disappointed but I am keeping them. Why am I disapointed? Well they look great and have a nice satisfying weight to them, BUT, they are much too firm. A real breast is so nice and soft. The PALS just do not feel anything like a real breast. I am keeping them, though, because they are soooo much better than my old water balloons. They are quite reasonably priced too. They also have nice dark nipples you can feel through your bra, hee hee. (shut up Stephenie, you little ****).
So, I am glad I got them but I think my quest for a cheap breast form has not ended. I am going to try the Breastform store next. They have low cost silicone forms. The PALS is not silicone, it's some form of gell. One REALLY nice feature about the PALS is that they come individually wrapped in thin plastic and it you do not break the seal, you can return them.

Lovies,
Stephenie

myMichelle
05-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Once upon a time, before I was ready to shell out the dough for silicone breast forms, I used to wear what was called a bilateral perma-form bra. It was basically a bra with foam padding built into the cups. It was made by a company called Jodee--you can probably google them and perhaps take a look at some of their products. Good luck in your quest for better breasts--it's something all of us go through.

Michelle

Wenda
05-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Check SiliconeWorks. I am wearing a nice little set of #5 teardrops. They are my GF's favourites, because they are so soft and natural.