PDA

View Full Version : No words but I'll try.....

Emma_Forbes
05-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Hello all,

I have just had the best 4 days of my life and there are insufficient words to describe it. However, I'm going to try so please bear with me - and celebrate with me :cheers:

On Friday I got the perfect job and I am chuffed to bits. Spent Friday evening celebrating with a Thai meal with a lady friend who knows but does not really approve of Emma. Yet we talked about her and it was good (and the meal was tasty too!). Then I went to visit my aunt and uncle who, you may remember from a previous post, said that I could dress as Emma there if I wanted. Well I went Saturday afternoon, chatted at length to them about all sorts of things including Emma and they said they would be happy to meet Emma on Sunday.

So after breakfast on Sunday (more of a brunch really) I went and dressed as Emma and with giant butterflies in me, and apparently my aunt too, finally plucked up enough courage to come downstairs. My aunt walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek and immediately commented on my perfume. I felt so good and she was so complimentary. She offered me a drink, I opted for a glass of wine (the first of many) and went and told my uncle that their 'guest' had arrived. My uncle was surprised and commented in particular on my change of demeanour - more feminine according to him!

I spent 4 hours as Emma, chatting to my aunt in particular about all sorts of girlie things and to my uncle about the more abstract aspects of crossdressing! How do you.......? What about.....? I received many compliments, including my uncle saying that he expected me to look 'tartier' than I did and was pleased that I didn't. My thanks to you Tamara GG in particular - I think you posted about what makeup works and what doesn't (if it wasn't you I apologise to the originator) and I have taken your advice about toning it down generally! It definitely works. Less is more - or something pithy like that!

I also asked where they thought I could improve and two issues came up. 1) from my aunt, "legs together more" - grr! Simply have to learn to dislocate my hips at will! and 2) from my uncle "you don't look like a fat woman" i.e., my bodily proportions are not quite right. For example, I wore a corset to help control my tum and all it really did was make me look solid and straight rather than curved. Need to work on that or maybe use 2 corsets!

Had to get changed back after 4 hours as we had a party to go to :Party2: and got unusually wrecked - it was great. Spent lots of the evening eyeing up girls with my uncle (in fun) and eyeing up their outfits with my aunt (much more fun :cheeky:). Spent so much time over the whole weekend talking about all of me and couldn't have asked for more. Wore a nightie at night and ladies jeans during the day (even out for the first time).

Anyway, my aunt and uncle were cool (horrible word!), supportive, loving and accepting. They are beyond value and I love them to bits. They are the real heroes of this weekend and I applaud them loudly :clap: :clap:

Finally, on the good side, at least when it happens again, this post won't have to be so bl***y long!

Em

pinkshelly
05-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Sound wonerfull sweety, It's a treat to be accepted when dressed and to look good doing it.
Next stop 24/7.
Huggs, Shelly.

mistunderstood
05-30-2006, 01:12 PM
I am so happy to hear you are doing well.

Brianna Lovely
05-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Emma, what a wonderful weekend you had, so happy to hear it. Your Aunt and Uncle seem like very caring and loving people, I'm sure you'll treasure them forever.
Hugs,
Brianna L.

Methos
05-30-2006, 04:18 PM
glad to hear you had a great time and that you have such loving and undering relatives

gennee
05-30-2006, 07:29 PM
:Party2: :Party2: That must have been a great party, Emma. I'm very, very happy for you and your success. You encourage me much.

Gennee