PDA

View Full Version : Update to betrayal

sheena
05-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Now that the illusion of acceptance from my wife has been dispelled and I know that it is only tolerance, I'm happy with that. I didn't need to go back to the closet but there differently has been an attitude change on her part and it changes day to day. I would like things to go back to what I thought they were. Anyway we are getting along fine right now and I'm free to dress as want. :happy: Thanks once again for all your thoughtful and encouraging input.
Sheena

purple_spider GG
05-30-2006, 04:21 PM
HI Sheena
I guess tolerance is better than resistance completely. I hope that your wife does come to embrace you fully :)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tina Dixon
05-30-2006, 04:39 PM
Some times coming out not what it's made out to be.

Krissi
05-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Tolerence isn't necessarily a bad thing. Its just good to make sure everyone is on the same page, so neither of you have unrealistic expectations. You gotta think about it like any of our other hobbies. My wife tolerates me watching sports, doesn't mean she's gonna be there beside me on the sofa yelling at the screen. I'm just glad that both of you are working on something that you can both live with.

Kate Simmons
05-30-2006, 06:23 PM
It's a woman's perrogative to change her mind Hon, especially if she doesn't know where she stands in relation to your femme self. Ericka

susiej
05-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Off hand, I'd say tolerance is pretty high on the success scale when it comes to coming out to your wife. Don't forget, there are probably a lot of plates in your cupboard, and knives in your kitchen!

Hugs,
Susie