PDA

View Full Version : Female pheromones?

janedoe311
05-30-2006, 06:02 PM
I have a question.

Has anyone tried female pheromones? I assume they are in perfume but wonder if they come unscented.

Has anyone tried female pheromones while dressed as their male self?

Do they make both genders treat you more like a woman or simply turn on men?

Have been told by women in the past that I am easy to be with ie they talk to me like I am a girl friend about intimate things. Rather liked being a girl friend, never did hang out with the boys rather liked female company. Wonder if it is natural female pheromones or just my passiveness.

I am heterosexual and do not what to attract men, not that I would, dressed up, but a curious as to what if any effect they have.

Wonder if they cancel out the male pheromones. It would seem to me that the way people see you would be effected at least partly by your aura , so to speak ie pheromones.

Also does a TG woman that is on female hormone shots give off female pheromones or male or none?

Kate Simmons
05-30-2006, 06:19 PM
Pheromones are based on body chemistry Hon. I don't think a TG would attract a guy like that in such a subtle way. Bottom line is we are still men and unless the "other " chemistry is at work as in "gaydar", I don't think they are attracted to us for the most part. I go to a gay bar regularly to dance and socialize. While they love drag queens to death, most don't give me the time of day as they want men not girl/guys. That tell you anything? Ericka

MarinaTwelve200
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
Pherenomes work only with creatures with simple reactive enotional systems, Like BUGS Humans have no known pherenomes---although some smells may be associated with the opposite sex---and turn people on by that association.

Emma England
05-31-2006, 06:11 AM
I have used male pheromones to attract women.

There is no difference.

You either get on with someone or you don't - nothing to do with smell.

Sophia Rearen
05-31-2006, 07:40 AM
Not sure of the attraction. However, they may help reduce the three breast syndrom shown in your avatar.