PDA

View Full Version : feeling pretty

veronica
05-30-2006, 11:35 PM
I notice different items seem to make me feel more feminine than others. If I can only wear one item to feel pretty, always high heels sometimes lipstick or lipgloss, but my newest thing is REVLON flex nails they fit great and the french tips look clean and pretty.

seanmc
05-30-2006, 11:47 PM
I can have the most feminine clothes on, but what takes me over the edge is high heels. They just say "girly" all over them :).

Kate Simmons
05-31-2006, 08:14 AM
I always feel pretty and feminine gals. Sometimes I feel like Tasha Yar on Star Trek--The Next Generation though. It's neat to be "tough as nails" and be pretty at the same time. Ericka

veronica
05-31-2006, 05:15 PM
I can have the most feminine clothes on, but what takes me over the edge is high heels. They just say "girly" all over them :).
yeah, it seems one item sends you over or completes everything

Talon DeRojo
05-31-2006, 05:41 PM
Veronica - Great thread! I love high heels and nylons, but what puts me "over the edge" is wearing long, polished (red, of course) fingernails. I like Revlon's NailStay glue-ons, pre-painted REVLON RED.
Talon:)

EricaCD
05-31-2006, 06:20 PM
great thread!

If I can only wear one thing to make me feel femme, it's probably going to be a chemise or something like that. If the question is "what's the one item, if done right, that really brings your fem self into focus", the answer without a doubt is "a good wig day". If the hair looks pretty, feminine and presentable, pretty much any shortcoming can be looked over. If the hair looks flat, dreadful or just wiggy, nothing will help.

Erica