PDA

View Full Version : found some female clothes on roadside

Ashlee
05-31-2006, 09:33 AM
i was driving home from picking up a friend from the airport and noticed a trash bag on the side of the road with a bright pink piece of material poking through. i dropped my friend off at his house and returned to see what it may be. the whole time i'm hoping that it would be my lucky day. i retrieved the bag, went down the road and examined my haul. what a grab it was!!!! several pairs of victoria's secret thongs & g-strings. a V.S. nightgown type garment and 2 pairs of pantyhose in (get this) size "CD" i'm loving it!!! all appeared to be brand new (sans tags) and were undoubtedly destined for the good will box somewhere. today i went to the local thrift store and purchased 2 new dresses of which i'm wearing one (a nice short black number and the hose i found yesterday) i simply tell the clerk i work for a local theater group and i show them a note (wrote by me) saying a fictitious characters name from a play and that i need some formal evening wear in a size X or close. they're more than willing to help find and i simply embellish the story the whole time i'm talking to them about this "Play" and the costume guy needed me to do this etc etc. hopefully i'll have a makeover done this fall when i can shave myself and keep it hidden under cold weather clothes. glamour boutique is calling my name. that's all. have a nice day.!!!

Jenny Beth
05-31-2006, 09:40 AM
Sounds to me like that trash bag was someone's attempt to purge, glad to hear if fell into good hands though.

Deborah
05-31-2006, 10:10 AM
Sounds to me like that trash bag was someone's attempt to purge, .

Think so? Brand new with tags? Would have been easier to return and get your money back i would think. ;)

Ms. Donna
05-31-2006, 10:12 AM
Sounds to me like that trash bag was someone's attempt to purge, glad to hear if fell into good hands though.
:iagree: Definitely the aftermath of a purge. :(

But it does prove: one girl's trash is another girl's treasure! :)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

KathyT
05-31-2006, 10:21 AM
I have done something similiar.. silly me.. just threw out some things that I bought but could not keep.. Storage was a problem.. And yes somethings had tags.. but did not have the heart to try and/or courage to return them

Julia Cross
05-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Why make up the story at the local thrift store? They really don't care. And who cares if they do. It's a thrift store, everybody is minding their own business and will take little notice of you browsing through there. But by making such an ordeal out of it, you run the risk of contradicting yourself and drawing suspicion. Remember, crossdressing isn't anything to be ashamed of. You don't need to blurt it out, but you also don't need to lie about.

Just my thoughts.

Julia

Wenda
05-31-2006, 07:30 PM
Come on Julia, deception is part of the thrill! That is what we are all about, isn't it? Presenting ourselves as something we are not? It is a gift, appreciate it and use it wisely. Keep us posted.

rachel_rachel
06-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Iu sed to go to the brotherhood bins ( that's what we call them ) and get whatever i could carry home on my pushbike.. i got caught only once, when i got home my mum still had washing on the line and that was where i put my stuff, i offered to go out and get it and got busted 'cos i never offered to do that before.. also used to go past a house that backed onto the road, so i used to jump the fence and get lingerie and i even got a full school uniform too.

Jacklynne
06-01-2006, 01:53 AM
Why make up the story at the local thrift store? They really don't care. And who cares if they do. It's a thrift store, everybody is minding their own business and will take little notice of you browsing through there. But by making such an ordeal out of it, you run the risk of contradicting yourself and drawing suspicion. Remember, crossdressing isn't anything to be ashamed of. You don't need to blurt it out, but you also don't need to lie about.

Just my thoughts.

Julia

Amen to that, sister! I'm slowly but surely gaining the courage to do that. I almost wore my cute pink underwear to the doctor today. "Who cares if they make me put on the hospital gown?" But at the last minute I decided against it. I'm -almost- there. =P