PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Genevieve

christine55
11-19-2004, 05:21 AM
Genevieve, that thread you started about everyone saying a kind word was so nice. It was so pleasant reading everyone's kind words about everyone else. A very positive boost for my spirits for one. Thanks.
I for one need to cool things a little bit. I had been unemployed for a while before last July. With me working 40 hours a week, when I don't call in sick or something, has been a real burn out for me. Trying to keep up my dressing before and after work has been cutting in on my beauty sleep. I commute about 50 miles to work and back and have been having a hard time staying awake. Just not enough hours in the day. I get home dead tired, have a cup of coffee, and you guessed it get dressed. It gets hard trying to fit two lives into 24 hours. I'm sure everyone here knows what I'm talking about. I'm lucky (or unlucky depending on how you see it) that I am able to dress more often than many of the other girls because I do not have a SO. I just simply prefer being a girl and seem to need my daily fix. I keep telling myself that if I am not able to go full time as a girl it is really stupid to let my male self become miserable. He aint such a bad guy either. Forgive my rambling but this forum is a good place to clarify and get out some thoughts and feelings. Right now I of course am Christine and will remain so until about 1 pm tomorrow.
When I become R again it would be really helpful if I can learn to be able to put aside negativity. We all have to work and deal with our responsibilities and that is not something to be down about. Trying not to be negative, just venting. Most of you have it every bit as hard or harder than I do. Hard is not necessarily bad. It says in the Bible that if we acknowledge God's influence in our daily lives he is able to make the hardships profitable and in the end a great benefit to ourselves and others. Enough said by me for one night. I of course had to also get my fix of playing with my camera. I enjoy looking at other girl's pics as much as many of you say you like looking at mine. To repeat all of your kind comments always lift my spirits
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/grayskirt.jpg

genevieve_ohara
11-19-2004, 08:48 AM
Wow, Christine you're welcome.

I am very, very happy that you liked the thread. Especially because you bring so much joy into our lives every day.

Once again, you're a real lady. And I'm glad I know you.

Love

G

Julie
11-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Christine, I can understand what you're saying there, these past few days I've been getting by on 5 hours sleep. Full time job, meetings all eat into quality time. Lovely photo yet again.

JJ

JoannaDees
11-19-2004, 01:40 PM
You are certainly welcome to your opinion. Thanks for sharing.
Christine

Gosh. So sorry, I'll joke no more.

Sharon
11-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Christine,
For me, you're one of a select few who consistently lifts my feelings. You always have something nice to say to the others here at the forum and you post such inspiring (real) photographs. I feel like I know you, like a sister from out of state.
Thank you for being you!
Love,
Sharon