PDA

View Full Version : Advenure At The Clinique Counter

Jillian310
05-31-2006, 08:38 PM
As I was finishing a mall walk yesterday I stopped at the Clinique counter in Kaufmann's (Macy's) to get some Mens Saving Gel, which I think is the ultimate for shaving the face.
As I was chatting with the charming clerk~great eyes~I mentioned that I hate having after shave aroma when I put my perfume on. She sat me down and gave me a primer on her products that exfoliate, moisturize, and an after shave lotion substitute. The products are odorless! I left with the full line that she showed me~$50 worth~and can't wait to try everything out tomorrow before a luncheon date, where I will be dressed.
Now I need to find a place to get a makeup makeover for the Transpit meeting in a couple weeks. With my new haircut and sexy perfume, I want to be a real knockout. (As much as a 69 year old girl can be!)

Betty H
05-31-2006, 08:59 PM
Jillian,

You are a knockout!

Rikkicn
05-31-2006, 09:41 PM
Now I need to find a place to get a makeup makeover for the Transpit meeting in a couple weeks. With my new haircut and sexy perfume, I want to be a real knockout. (As much as a 69 year old girl can be!)

Could you let me know what the Transpirit meeting is about and where it's held?

Thank you
Rikki

Adrienne Heels
05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun there. I got my makeup from Clinique...got a makeover at the counter and loved it!!

Billijo49504
05-31-2006, 11:37 PM
You should ask at the Clinque counter, they give makeup demo's...BJ

JamieTG
05-31-2006, 11:46 PM
Thats great Jillian. I'm very friendly with the Clinique lady at one of our department stores. Last winter she sat me down in the chair in front of the mirror and gave me a full facial makeover including eyeliner and mascara. There were people walking buy but it didn't bother me at all. I highly recommend the Clinique counter. I have found them to be the most friendly and helpful.
Jamie

DonnaT
06-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Could you let me know what the Transpirit meeting is about and where it's held?

Transpit is a trans support group in Pittsburg, I believe.

Jillian310
06-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Betty H you are such a sweet dear! I do try my best, but I have no illusions. FWIIW, I will be 69 in 5 weeks. Never thought I would last this long! Giggle

dancer1
06-03-2006, 06:31 PM
You look grate jillian best regards Nadeen

Joy Carter
06-03-2006, 06:42 PM
I offten wondered about Sr CD, I'm very much interested in thouse who still do. Not to be nosy but hey facts are facts and I just want to be prepaired. Thanks for the post Jullian so glad you shared your adventure.