PDA

View Full Version : How do i get some clevage?

Beth
06-01-2006, 07:55 AM
I see so many pics of you girls and you have clevage? how can i get some??

Billijo49504
06-01-2006, 08:03 AM
If you have something, then a pushup bra can help. Lane Bryant has the one's with the little air pillows in the cups. I'm sure VS has something that helps too. If you're flat, good luck...BJ0.02

Tracy_Victoria
06-01-2006, 08:07 AM
I see so many pics of you girls and you have clevage? how can i get some??

Hi Beth

We have only just covered this, if you search for cleavage, you will find quite a few posts, but this is a link to the most recent

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31858

Good luck

Beth
06-01-2006, 08:16 AM
i did have a quick read yes..... some people say they use tape? how do you do it this way?

Wenda
06-02-2006, 12:23 AM
I tried to find the site for this, which has pics, but couldn't, so I will just try to describe it. You need two D-rings and an S or Figure 8 connector, availabe at fabric departments (I got mine at WalMart). 3/4 or 1" D-rings work. cut two pieces of good 1" wide, cloth first-aid tape about 9 inches in length. Put about 1" or a bit more through a D ring and fold it back and stick it to the longer end, so that you now have two adhesive straps about 8 inches long with a D ring attached at the end. Open the S hook and install it on one D ring, and re-close it. (needlenose pliers) Open the other side of the clamp just enough that you will be able to slip the other D ring through it later.
Apply the tapes under your breasts, with the D rings below your nipples, angling up under your breast tissue, towards your armpits. Now, pull the two D rings together and slip the free one onto the S hook. Voila!! Cleavage! If you wear breast forms on top of this cleavage, you can wear very low cut tops. You can learn how to apply the tapes so that your bra hides the rings. It is tempting to apply the tapes and rings further apart so that you pull more tissue together, creating a deeper cleavage, but there is a point at which the tape cannot stand the pressure and the rings will rip out. BTW, be sure to shave before you do this, or removing the tape feels like a chest waxing, only nothing to gain from the pain. Experimenting on the location and the angle of the tapes is interesting and fun. If you have more questions, PM me. good luck, w. :) :) btw, this is very economical, the D rings are under $1, and a package of 4 S Clamps the same. 25 m of tape is between $3 and $4.You can creat a lot of cleavage for $5 or $6!!