PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see "Danni's Boobs"?...good forms?

ValerieGal
11-19-2004, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone,
Im brand new here and ready to join the community.(whew)
Im looking for some new forms(mine are just getting old and tired)and while surfing,saw these great looking boobs that are actually a sex toy for males..."Danni's Boobs"(I cant seem to post the pic in here...google "dannis boobs" to see what Im talking about).It SAYS they are life-like in feel and movement and they are made from a mold of Danni Ashes' own 34FF boobs.Sounds great for me...lol.And,theyre anywhere from $60 to over $100 dollars cheaper than what I can find elsewhere.
Anybody with any info or thoughts?
Thanks so much for any help and Ill be back to fill out my profile and join in soon.
Val

Wendy me
11-19-2004, 12:19 PM
welcome val have some fun stay a while

Chandra Marie
11-19-2004, 12:29 PM
They look like a cheap and un-realistic toy to me. Spend the extra money ang get a quality set.

DonnaT
11-19-2004, 02:21 PM
Hold Heaven in your Hands with Danni's Jiggly FFantasy Boobs, the Official Danni Ashe Replica of her Fantastic 32FF Breasts molded in PleasureSkin!

Advert says nothing about being life size or being an exact replica. Look to be foam based, with a "skin" covering. Plus they are molded on one integral piece.

Don't waste you money.

Welcome to the forum!

JennyCD
11-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Welcome Valerie. No, they look like junk to me.

Sharon
11-19-2004, 03:38 PM
I have a halfway decent set of silicone forms. They cost something like $50 on EBay, and I think they look and feel terrific. I especially like the way they warm up to body temperature.

Wenda
11-21-2004, 12:17 AM
Yes, I have seen Danni's boobs...they are not breast forms, they are a masturbation toy. They are formed onto a heavy base, and are very dense and heavy and would not make a good breastforms. lots on eBay, but stay away from the ones from Germany. I ordered a set and found they are too dense, and have totally flat backs, so would better for wall ornaments than for breast forms. 'Pals' can be found on the net and get pretty good reviews. wenda