PDA

View Full Version : Makeup

Dee 1062
06-01-2006, 05:35 PM
I just love to wear makeup, weather I am dress or not, Lipsticks, eyes Just feels right and even before going to bed I put on a little make up...Are they anyone else like this...If I could I would wear makeup all the time...but being a guy sometimes and at work, it would not work,,,,does anyone else love makeup like me..Yes I shave my leggs and love to paint my nails...

Betty H
06-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Yes, although I not particularly adept at its application I love doing my makeup,even though it can be frustrating at times. I too absolutely love lipstick and keeping a smooth body as well .Nothing more girly than makeup and lipstick...makes a girl feel sooo good.In fact I was just in the middle of doing mine, gotta get back to it.:doll:

Keira_01
06-01-2006, 05:57 PM
yeah i like to wear lip stick, i would use more makup but i really dont know how to do it. oh well.

Phyliss
06-01-2006, 06:18 PM
I recently discovered some Clinique make up called Almost Makeup in just my color. After I shower and shave (closely) in the morning I can put it on along with some lipstick by Revlon that exactly matches my real lip color. Along with some clear mascara I can get pretty and nobody will notice, except for me. Isn't that what really counts, anyhow?

MarinaTwelve200
06-01-2006, 06:49 PM
well, for me, MAkeup is to see how DIFFERENT I can make myself look from my real MALE self. I get a rush from seeing myself look like an entirely different person---AND a GIRL!

Byllie
06-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Interesting. Unlike many others in this forum, who might spend limitless hours shopping for clothing, I'm more attracted to the feel and look of makeup myself. Perhaps this is because it was through my Mom's makeup that I entered the world of CD.

I adore the sensual feel of a creamy lipstick, the sense of color beaming when I smile. I enjoy playing with different eyeshadows combos to see which enhances my eyes the best.

And I'm starting to be turned on to scents, though cloyingly sweet ones still turn me off.

geri-tg.
06-01-2006, 06:59 PM
I wear make up 24/7.I have been able to master wearing make up so I look good not made up.When dressed I wear brighter shades than when I am in a male mode.My wife always takes a close look before I go out to make sure all looks good.I love who and what I am.

Tina Dixon
06-01-2006, 07:08 PM
I'm getting better at putting it on but I love red lip stick, tried other shades but red the best.

Joanie
06-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Interesting. Unlike many others in this forum, who might spend limitless hours shopping for clothing, I'm more attracted to the feel and look of makeup myself. Perhaps this is because it was through my Mom's makeup that I entered the world of CD.

I adore the sensual feel of a creamy lipstick, the sense of color beaming when I smile. I enjoy playing with different eyeshadows combos to see which enhances my eyes the best.

And I'm starting to be turned on to scents, though cloyingly sweet ones still turn me off.

Same with me, it was my mother's lipstick that drew me when I was around ten years old or so, I guess about the same age little girls start experimenting with it? Anyway, I have always loved the feel of lipstick and now enjoy having my entire face made up. Alas, all behind these four walls except for the makeovers I have had.

Joanne_'jojo'
06-01-2006, 11:02 PM
I absolutely love make-up, but it seems I have very distinct and expensive tastes, even if my makeup drawer (cupboard actually) is about 2-3 times the size of my wifes.

I love my wife for her help in the local drugstores when I need to pick up something particular, and I must admit to being a little bit of a Shopping Channel regular.
I just got some very nice things from Smashbox and my absolute favorite concealer and hightlighter is by Morgen Schick, not sure if these products are available elsewhere in Canada but praise TSC for helping make me look girly. :)

Joanne

Natalie tv
06-02-2006, 12:40 AM
I love to do my makeup, but it has to be chanel and yes i often wear when not fully dressed.