PDA

View Full Version : Compliments from GG's

Kate Simmons
06-01-2006, 06:54 PM
This may seem a tad strange (who me?) but I was wondering how many of you have received compliments from GG's on how nice you look as your femme self? I receive compliments regularly from GG's (mostly lesbians) about how I look as Ericka and they say they kind of admire me for having the "stones" to do what I do. Occassionally, though, I also receive compliments from "normal" GG's telling me how nice I look. How many of you other gals have received compliments of this nature? Ericka

KateW
06-01-2006, 08:06 PM
I have had separate comments from GG's regarding my nails, earrings and eyebrow shape, but while all while in male-mode.

Stephanie Kay
06-01-2006, 08:07 PM
I sometimes get compliments from GG's. Especially while shopping in consignment shops. There is a neat one here in Madison called the Pink Poodle and another in Elkhorn, WI called the Scene 2. Both owners are very sweet ladies and accepting of us crossdressers. Both owners give me compliments when I try something on that they think looks good on me. Both are enthusiastic and encouraging. Perhaps they are just trying to make a sale, but I love their atttention always and in all ways!! Try consignment shops, girls!! They are fun and the prices are very nice too!!

Jodi
06-01-2006, 08:30 PM
I will modestly say that I frequently get compliments from gg's while I am out and about. These compliments have been on my outfit, my shoes, my purse, my hair and my makeup. Other than my monthly trip to the Queen of Hearts, I go out to regular, straight venues. The compliments have come when I have been at a regular venue like an upscale restaurant, a dinner theater, the theater, a concert, or just out shopping. I work very hard to ensure that my look is "together" when I am out. Women take notice of a together look.

Jodi

Adrienne Heels
06-01-2006, 08:39 PM
I have gotten complements in some of the shops I visit. And I have to agree with Stephanie on the consignment shops....you can get some great items there, especially if it is a more upscale shop.

OniKoneko
06-01-2006, 08:47 PM
I have, even though I truly cannot understand why.

Although I guess, as I don't have even an A cup yet and I still feel physically male, that I do not see myself as pretty or attractive in a feminine sense and I will not until I feel more physically female.

I've been told I have a nice ass, among having girly legs and girly (if veiny) arms. My friends also say that I am getting curvier... or at least they do when they can see my sides and stuff. I tend to wear more ambiguous clothing if I cannot dress in female clothing.

We'll see how girly I am, though, when the Gay Pride parade comes about. My girlfriend and friend plan to help me dress up so I look awesomely cute in a skirt, fishnets, boots, and some kind of shirt-y thing... Who knows, maybe I'm better looking than I think. I've never had much self-confidence.

Eugenie
06-02-2006, 01:18 AM
My GG friend often compliments me on the way I dress and on the way I makeup my face. I remember vividly the first time she made a nice comment on my dress, I felt so "femme". Another time she was siting in an armchair besides mine and told me how much the "femme" impression was strong. As I asked her what she meant, she asked me to get my Digital Camera and shot a picture of me, sitting legs crossed. I could see what she meant...

She often tells me that I would pass, but I think that it may be because she likes me and wants to be nice... However she asked me to be very cautious if I go out and when I meet other friends "You don't know who is behind an e-mail message."

However I value even more her critics when I'm not dressed or madeup correctly. That's how it is possible to progress...
:love:
Eugenie

~Dee~
06-02-2006, 03:05 AM
i get lots of comments from the girls at school about my finger nails and how i can keep them so long in the workshop setting.
ive learnt how not to hold things so that they are in danger of getting hit with things or chewed up on burrs (like for a dremel kinda tool)
and ive gotten a lot of people come up to me and tell me how brave i am to tell everyone and how they will watch my back and stuff like that ..
so its a nice setting in that sense.

oh oh .. i got some nice comments last night from a couple of nice girls last night .. does it count if it was my wife and my mum though? :D :o

Kate Simmons
06-02-2006, 05:38 AM
Yep, Dee, that especially counts. Ericka

Lawren
06-02-2006, 05:50 AM
That happened to me one Halloween but I wonder if it was me or my "sense of style". They all loved the outfit and how well it looked on me and they were amazed at how well I could walk in 3 inch heels. I shrugged it off by saying that walking in heels was not that difficult. I didn't tell them how much practice I had gotten over the years. :D

TGMarla
06-02-2006, 07:12 AM
Only here, but then, here is the only place that GGs see me. It's a forgiving crowd.

Cherry Lynn
06-02-2006, 07:59 AM
I get a lot of compliments from GG's especially on my legs whether en femme or drab in shorts.

michelle-h
06-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Hey Ericka,

Does it count if it comes from my wife. She has told me several times how pretty I am when I dress. It makes me feel so good. I almost cried last time, because I could tell she really meant it. She is truely wonderful and I am blessed to have her.

Michelle-h

bredalee25
06-02-2006, 09:01 AM
nope the only one who has seen me wearing anything fem is my gf and she hates the idea of me dressing. As soon as i get a webcam thats gonna change i'm gonna post some pics on here to get your oppinions. I'll look at them today when i'm out.

ttfn

PS Hi Ericka

Kate Simmons
06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
nope the only one who has seen me wearing anything fem is my gf and she hates the idea of me dressing. As soon as i get a webcam thats gonna change i'm gonna post some pics on here to get your oppinions. I'll look at them today when i'm out.

ttfn

PS Hi Ericka
Can't wait to see them Bren. I'm getting one soon also, I hope. Ericka

Kieron Andrew
06-02-2006, 01:12 PM
its funny as a FTM i rarely get compliments or comments from GGs but i do from GM and MTFs all the time saying how guy looking i am

Nikki Dee
06-02-2006, 01:24 PM
its funny as a FTM i rarely get compliments or comments from GGs but i do from GM and MTFs all the time saying how guy looking i am
I think that counts Kells.!!!
Love Nikki. x....and yes, I have had nice things said...the most important ones from my wife.!

myMichelle
06-02-2006, 01:37 PM
On several seperate occasions, I've been told by GG's that I have nice legs. I practically live in short jean skirts, so my legs aren't hard to miss, lol! I t usually makes my whole week when a GG compliments me, but I actually did get a bit embarrassed once: I recently learned that my next door neighbor (a GG at least 20 to 25 years older than me) likes to look at my legs. It was all good, though. I even ended up giving her tips on what types of moisturizer to look for!

I've also had a couple of women (GG's) tell me they liked my shoes.

Melanie R
06-02-2006, 01:37 PM
On Wednesday night my wife and I as Melanie attended the play, Witness for the Prosecution, at a local theatre. At the intermission while waiting for my wife to come out of the restroom, a woman and her teenage daughter complemented me on the blouse I was wearing and necklace. Now did they read me I do not know but I did enjoy the complement.

Hugs,

Melanie

KarenNY
06-02-2006, 01:48 PM
I have received many compliments over the years from GGs, including female friends who knew about my CDing and GGs who either read me and thought I passed very well, or who didn't read me and liked my hair or outfit. My mother had a couple of GG friends who doted on me and made such a fuss over how I dressed or did my hair and makeup when I was a teenager (they knew about my CDing though). There were a few older GGs back when I was a teenager who complimented me on my choice of outfits, how nice it was to see a girl actually wearing a dress... lol... if they only knew, lol

SherriePall
06-02-2006, 02:48 PM
I have had compliments on my legs and my eyes. While showing off a pedicure once, I was told I had nice femme feet. And I have gotten many compliments on my hair (I better, I paid good money for it!). And just recently, my pedicurist said I had nicely arched eyebrows. Now put them all together and what do you get? Nothing to take to the bank. LOL.

Ashley in Virginia
06-02-2006, 05:24 PM
The only compliments I have ever gotten from females about my CDing came from a couple of females on this forum, and I am very grateful for those.

Butterfly Bill
06-02-2006, 06:56 PM
I get "I like your dress" more often than random. I've had joking expressions of jealousy when I have been in opaque black hose and a mini. I get far more compliments from women, but it does happen from men too. Maybe more of the men have been black than white. And as another has said in this thread, lesbians seem to especially like it.

Phoebe Reece
06-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Actually, I received some compliments just this morning. Today another CD and myself did a presentation on crossdressing to a class on human sexuality at a local university. It was a rather long class (2 1/2 hours) and at the end, several of the female class members (and even one of the guys) took the time to come up and thank us for the presentation and to compliment us both on our clothing and appearance. Several even had their pictures taken with us by way of their camera cell phones. One of the reasons I love doing these presentations is because the students are so much fun to talk with.

Marlena Dahlstrom
06-02-2006, 10:26 PM
I get them occasionally. For example, I was out at the drag show last weekend and a woman complimented me on my skirt. Later in the evening another women came up to me and asked if I was a man or a woman. When I told her I was man, she replied: "God you're so hot -- I hate you!" I'm at a point where I care if I pass 100% of the time, but it was nice to have the hard work get recognized.

Kimberly
06-03-2006, 07:02 AM
most of my GG friends have seen me dressed - and have complimented me on how I look.

A friend recently came round and I was planning to dress - she said no problem, "show me something I haven't seen." So I got some gear on, and she and I talked about my dressing for a little while before just talking about friend stuff.

they were amazed at how well I could walk in 3 inch heels. I shrugged it off by saying that walking in heels was not that difficult. I didn't tell them how much practice I had gotten over the years.

I was talking to friends a few weeks ago whilst out at a nightclub. They were complaining about their heels. "They hurt!!" etc... So I complained :p
"You don't know how lucky you are!!"

So... a friend of mine has now dared me to go out for a night in 4" heels and see how I feel at the end of the night.

I say bring it on!

tgirlkari
06-03-2006, 11:19 AM
I always get compliments, I am not trying to sound concieded...really one compliment was so genuine Sue (from Estee Lauder) when I was trying some new looks (that they apply wich is always fun) told me she always enjoyed my visits and doing my make up because I always look and act so naturally like any other girl she works on I almost cried! One of my wife's friends said as an insult that I am prettier than she is when I am dressed but you know that I took it as a compliment as vanessa is prettyand the absolute best was when (and I am going to start a thread on this) I was aked to be a Matron of Honor.

JeanneF
06-03-2006, 01:16 PM
I've received compliments from some of my GG friends who have seen me dressed, as well as from random GGs I've met at bars and such when I've been out. One of the funniest was last month when I was at a lesbian bar. The girl at the front who was checking IDs looked at mine, then at me. I smiled and said "I assure you, it's me". She gave me a big smile and just said "Damn". That felt good. :)

jjjjohanne
06-04-2006, 03:19 PM
I have dressed for halloween and in front of store clerks. Those occasions are the only times anyone has complimented me. A few "nice legs" from clerks and co-workers. And the wonderful, "You have nicer legs than mine." (may be a lie) One of my co-workers asked me where I bought my shoes because she wanted some. One clerk, an older lady, told me that most women would love to have a butt like mine. What woman hasn't said she wanted man hips, though!

Joe

Bev06 GG
06-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Well why shouldn't you get compliments. From what I can see from the avatars on here you all seem to make just as much effort as we GGs do when it comes to your appearance. Of course women in retail are going to compliment you theyre after your sales, but that doesn't mean that their comments aren't still valid. Some of you have got nicer bums and legs than Ive got, you make me sick. ONLY KIDDIN.
BEVxxx

OniKoneko
06-04-2006, 11:44 PM
My girlfriend and sister-friend are making me dress up as a... a... f-f-french... m-maid... for halloween. >.< I'll keep you girls/guys/inbetweens and this thread in mind around halloween... With my girlfriend and sister-friend at the helm of the whole, "We're gonna dress you up!" thing... I'm bound to get a few comments... Hilarious or not...

Oh, and the whole dressing up all nice for the gay pride parade thing, too... I'll keep you all in mind when that's happening, too. :P I'll keep a tally for how many times I think someone's staring at my butt. That should keep everybody busy... and show exactly how paranoid I am...

Andrea Elva
06-05-2006, 02:20 AM
I got a complemented on my long hair by two diffrent GG's over this weekend. One was on Friday when a GG that I know saw my pony tail and said she love it and the other was a at clothing shop with the So on Saturday, she made the same comments. Alas I was in drab so I do not this this counts. I have been complemented by a GG who saw my photos and she said that she has to come to me for makeup lessons...

Kate Simmons
06-05-2006, 02:59 AM
Well why shouldn't you get compliments. From what I can see from the avatars on here you all seem to make just as much effort as we GGs do when it comes to your appearance. Of course women in retail are going to compliment you theyre after your sales, but that doesn't mean that their comments aren't still valid. Some of you have got nicer bums and legs than Ive got, you make me sick. ONLY KIDDIN.
BEVxxx
Wow, Bev, Your comment is a compliment in itself that we make you sick. Mostly GG's say that to other GG's. LOL Ericka