PDA

View Full Version : Am I a male lesbian?

bredalee25
06-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Hi all just occurred to me that i might be a male lesbian. The reason is that through a post on this forum i was introduced to a website called youtube.com. Seems anyone with a webcam can post videos on this site for all to view. Anyway back to my realization i've been looking at alot and i mean alot of videos there of girls kissing and it makes me hot. So does this make me a male lesbian or is it just my male counterpart getting hot and not my fem side? give me your thoughts ok.

ttfn

KateW
06-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Eddie Izzard refers to himself as a male lesbian, and I kind of like that terminology myself.

Teresa Amina
06-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Are you looking at it as two other girls kissing or thinking of yourself as one of them kissing? Seems lots of "straight" guys get off on the other girls kissing thing, but maybe if you see yourself as one of them it's a type of Lesbian thing. But really, aside from a fun expression, you really can't be a male Lesbian anyway!

KateW
06-01-2006, 08:18 PM
I can be a male lesbian if I want to be!!!

Bonnie D
06-01-2006, 08:23 PM
You can be whatever you want Kate, even if there is no such thing as a male lesbain. But you can still call yourself one if it makes you happy.

Bonnie

seanmc
06-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Since pretty girls excite me, I must be one :).

Deborah
06-01-2006, 11:33 PM
I love this site hehe. :straightface:

Bernice
06-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Ru Paul said “It’s easy for people to label and categorize other people; in this way they make them small, trite, and ultimately inhuman.”

I'm with Ru Paul.

Labels such as male or lesbian both tend to support the myth of duality of gender. We are not binary. We exhibit more or less of various traits commonly associated with male or female, but these associations are all fatally flawed.

If I could label myself anything, it might be "philanthropist" or "ethical leader", but seizing such labels does not make me so.

oztallulah
06-02-2006, 03:47 AM
I am not only of a similar thought, but I certainly feel that I am a woman when I am with my GG partner. And she seems to be very comfortable with that direction, and actually encourages me to be a 'girl' when we are together dressed up.

Kristen Kelly
06-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Ru Paul said “It’s easy for people to label and categorize other people; in this way they make them small, trite, and ultimately inhuman.”

I'm with Ru Paul.

Labels such as male or lesbian both tend to support the myth of duality of gender. We are not binary. We exhibit more or less of various traits commonly associated with male or female, but these associations are all fatally flawed.

If I could label myself anything, it might be "philanthropist" or "ethical leader", but seizing such labels does not make me so.

, You couldn't said I better. Imiss Ru Paul she used to DJ here on NYC radio station, meet her at and appearance one time, for tall woman pulls it off nicely.

Kate Simmons
06-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Hi Bren, I just figured out that's what I am also. Goes back a long way though, a long, long way. Ericka

Tamara Croft
06-02-2006, 08:14 AM
This article is quite interesting ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/polepino/Chapter05/Malelesbian.html

Tracy Lynn
06-02-2006, 08:42 AM
This article is quite interesting ;)

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/polepino/Chapter05/Malelesbian.html

Interesting. That's how I feel.

~Kitty GG~
06-02-2006, 11:05 AM
I find it funny that so many will say "they're just labels! I don't want to be labeled".

But then say "I AM a male lesbian".

Sounds to me like you do want to be labeled.. if its the label you've chosen.

***Not that there's anything wrong with that.***

I still maintain that the only male lesbians are male inhabitants of Lesbos.

stubborn
~Kitty~

Marla
06-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Kissing men would be my favorite.

Khriss
06-02-2006, 03:10 PM
...I get "IT" hehe !? ->

Kate Simmons
06-02-2006, 04:01 PM
I find it funny that so many will say "they're just labels! I don't want to be labeled".

But then say "I AM a male lesbian".

Sounds to me like you do want to be labeled.. if its the label you've chosen.

***Not that there's anything wrong with that.***

I still maintain that the only male lesbians are male inhabitants of Lesbos.

stubborn
~Kitty~
Good point Kit, I'm still trying to figure out who/what I am in this sphere. Just had some spiritual insight. It may be that I'm just plain Ericka and let it go at that. EKR

ava_bruna
06-02-2006, 05:35 PM
ive alway's loved seeing two girl's getting it on, either kissing or ect:) seeing two girl's kissing and Frenching really turn's me on BIG TIME but funny when I see two guy's doing it, NOT REALLY:(, BUT!!! with dresses , undies , ect make's a world of difference, I KNOW,been there done it and not ashamed of it. my bf french kissed me the 1st time we were togeather and it felt sooooo good and after the 4-5 time I was the one who started it, so I guess it's all up to the people involved, Huggie's & kisses, Ava,

call me what you want, stick's and stone's ect. "Live today as if it's your last"

OMG that pic is sooooo HOT!!!!!!!~~~**~~*~~*

We are what we want to be, where, when and how !!!! AMEN.

dancer1
06-02-2006, 09:35 PM
I would have to agree such a informitive site of things to consider iam a male lesbian Hara for me.................................love Nadeen

Connieminiskirts
06-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Allowing as how I am NOT into men sexually. Okay I once thought I was, met a guy had adate, it was HORRIBLE! realized I am NOT attracted to men at all.
And now that said, seeing as how I am extremely attracted to and into women. I would say YES I am a "male lesbian"
Heard a joke about a guy in a bar that tried to pick up this fine lookin lady. She said she was not interested in men, that she was a lesbian. He asked "Whats a lesbian" she replied, "A lesbian is a person who likes P****"
He exclaimed, "Well hell !! Then I guess I'm a lesbian too!!"

I think that sorta say's it for me...

Billijo49504
06-03-2006, 12:40 AM
As far as labels, I'm a BJ. I'm only excited by one lady, the same one thatI've been with for almost the last 22 years...BJ

jennylou
06-03-2006, 03:12 AM
I was driving home from Grimsby the other day and painted on the cab of a lorry was my all time dream It read, dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians. What a way to go:D

ava_bruna
06-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Im learning more and more that the old rule is soo true, " I am what I am cause I want to be what I am." guess that just about sum's it up. yup?:)
as far as lable's? how would anyone know your feeling's unless you tell them or show what you are?. if you dress like a woman, talk like a woman, it dont mean you are one, guess im trying to say, who care's? and if they do, SO WHAT!!!!!, huggie's, Ava. your all GREAT to me!:D

Womanatheart1
06-04-2006, 05:57 PM
I definately am a male lesbian.
The "Angelfire" article mentioned by TamaraGG is great. It put into words things I am and feel concerning my sexuality, being a cder and being a male lesbian. My only concern with the entire article is the last two paragraphs where it mentioned a male - lesbian didnt want to play with boys at an early age and later does not want to procreate male children and played all kinds of sports and don't think it really mattered what sex my child was/is (my only child is a daugher!!! - so......maybe it is true.). Nontheless - a great article. Thanks:happy:
Love, Stephanie

MaylinJane
06-04-2006, 10:43 PM
I skimmed through the angelfire article. My definition of a male lesbian would read something like this;

Male lesbian (mal lez'be en)-noun. A man who perfers sexual relations with women without penile penetration or manipulation.

or in other words, if you desire your penis to be involved in the act of making love with a woman, you are simply a straight hetrosexual male. My 0.02 and certainly no offense meant.

May

AngelAshley
06-05-2006, 05:37 AM
After reading through the other thread about the term 'male lesbian' I have come to the conclusion that the term is fundementally wrong and therefore there is no such thing as a 'male lesbian'.

To be a lesbian, you have to identify as a female - which you're definately not doing by adding the word 'male' on the front. It's like saying 'Silent music' or 'Dark sunlight' - it just doesn't work.

So to answer your question, no, you are not a male lesbian. Nobody is, not even Mr Izzard.

ava_bruna
06-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Gee, after all the good and true advice that has been posted here you would think by now we who have question's about being a MALE LEZ would understand that it's all up to us!!!!! up to us what and how we want to be, I knew this but needed reasuring which in thankfull I did get here. it is nice to hear how other's cope with their feeling's and it's up to each of us to pick out of the group WHAT WE /HOW WE WANT TO BE, im Paul when I have to be, and in Ava when I want to be, now isnt that easy???, huggie's, Ava.:hugs: